Chapter 16

The Hunter and The Informant

When Eunwoo got back to the house everyone was back to doing their normal things. Well, except for Longguo. Longguo was sat tied up in a chair in nothing but a pair of shorts.

"Well then," said Eunwoo as he walked passed Longguo. "'Bin!" He called. Moonbin came out of his room, looking at Eunwoo. "Welcome back," he said. "What's the verdict on the wolf in the livingroom?" Asked Eunwoo. "Well," said Moonbin as he scratched the back of his head. "Come on in my room and you can take a look at Chan while I explain it," he said, going back to his room with Eunwoo following after him.

"Welcome back," said Chanwoo as he spotted Eunwoo. "Hey," said Eunwoo. "How's the human?" Asked Chanwoo. "Just fine," said Eunwoo. "He just had fluid in his lungs so," he said, shrugging as he went over to check on Chanwoo's face. "Drained it?" Asked Chanwoo. "Yes," said Eunwoo as he removed the bandage slowly before going over and grabbing the first aid kit from the desk and coming back with it.

"Can you see again?" He asked. "Yeah," said Chanwoo. "How bad is the scarring?" He asked. "Well," said Eunwoo as he cleaned the area with rubbing alcohol, being careful as Chanwoo tried to keep still. "You're basically your brothers now," he said with a humorless chuckle. Chanwoo chuckled slightly, hissing when Eunwoo went over a sensitive spot. "Sorry," said Eunwoo as he moved away. "All done now," he said. "Well, you don't exactly look like Yunhyeong now but," he said, shrugging. "The middle claw mark is at the edge of your eye, instead of the middle," he said. "But you'll be fine," he said. Chanwoo nodded.

Eunwoo turned to Moonbin. "So, what's the verdict?" He asked. "Well," said Moonbin as he sat down on the bed. "Donghan was adamant on keeping him alive," he said. "And I wavered a bit," said Chanwoo as he sighed. "So we tied him up for now," he said. Eunwoo hummed, nodding. "Well, I'm going to freshen up and get some sleep," he said. "Alright, goodnight then," said Moonbin. Eunwoo nodded and left the room, heading to his and Sanha's shared room.

"How's Yuto?" Asked Sanha as Eunwoo entered their shared room. "Just fine," said Eunwoo as he went to grab a change of clothes and his towel. "He's with Hyunbin, Sanggyun and Renjun," he said. "I see," said Sanha. "Don't need to worry about a thing," said Eunwoo. "If anything happens Yuto will text you," he said before going into the connecting bathroom. Sanha was left to ponder this as he went to sit at the desk, checking his emails on the computer.

Rocky, Hongseok and Jinwoo were in their room watching a movie with the other werewolves, just trying to make things as normal as possible. It had been Jinhwan's idea, and since Jinwoo and Rocky had the second biggest room they all piled into their room. MJ did share the room with the two of them, at least when he was here so three beds in the room wasn't much let alone a room full of 9 people. They were in the middle of watching the Insidious movies when the door opened and Donghan walked in with Kenta, bringing food.

"Mind if we stay and watch too?" Asked Donghan. "Sure," said Jinhwan. "Just pick a spot," he said. Kenta and Donghan went to sit down, sitting next to Hongseok. Jinwoo continued the movie.

"So what's going to happen to your packmate?" Asked Jinwoo. "I don't know," said Donghan. "We'll discuss it when we decide to leave again," he said. "We do have a information network to run," said Kenta. "Ah, right you took Eric's place," mumbled Rocky.

"Hey," said Donghan. "We cared for him too you know, him and his pack," he said. "Eric was my uncle," he said. "It wasn't that we couldn't refuse the offer, it was a request from Eric himself," he said. Jinwoo hummed in response. "We're not against it," said Yunhyeong. "It just leaves a sad feeling, you know?" He asked. "I guess," said Donghan.

"What are we talking about here?" Asked Hongseok. "Ah, we're talking about an old friend," said Yunhyeong. "He was the fox's neighbors until recently," he said. "Oh," said Hongseok. "I see," he said.

Donghan sighed. "I need to work on my English it seems," he said. "I think you need to focus on your packmate who's sitting outside in nothing but a pair of shorts first," said Bobby. "He didn't need to go through this," said Kenta. "If he didn't attack unprovoked like he did he wouldn't be going through this in the first place," spat Hanbin.

"Oi oi," said Jinwoo. "None of that in here, or else you're out," he said. "We promised a calm movie marathon, no death threats here," he said. "Sorry," said Hanbin. "Keep it down too," said Sanha as he appeared in the doorway. "Eunwoo's trying to sleep," he said. "Sorry," said Jinwoo as he turned down the volume on the tv. "Want to join us or?" He asked. "No thank you, I'm going to see Yuto," said Sanha. "Right, see you around," said Jinwoo. Sanha nodded and left, getting the room number from Chanwoo before he headed to the hospital.

Moonbin and Chanwoo headed into the livingroom to check on Longguo. "How's our resident prisoner doing?" Asked Moonbin. "Screw you," spat Longguo. "I had every right to go after Jinhwan," he spat. "Not really," said Chanwoo. "As much as I like my scars I can't ever work at the register again," he said, sighing. "Because of you," he growled, grabbing Longguo by the arm and forcing him to stand. "You thought 'Bin had the temper, you haven't seen me pissed off yet," he said. "I can't kill you but I can definitely break you," he growled, dragging Longguo into the basement of the house.

"Oh boy," Jinhwan said after hearing the torture session start. "Someone pissed off Chan it seems," he said. Rocky snorts. "He's been wanting to torture the guy," he said. "Don't worry though," he said, looking at Donghan. "He won't kill Longguo," he said. Donghan hummed in response.