Chapter 5

The Turning

Jimin turned to look over his shoulder, the strange boy had grabbed his unconscious werewolf friend by the leg before starting to drag him away from the school towards the car park where he put his friend into the back seat of his car then drove off. 

"Jungkookie, I think we should stay and help this Yoongi person maybe he could become a member of our pack" Jimin suddenly said turning to face his boyfriend. 

"What, no" Jungkook replied.

"I think it's a good idea" Jimin said as he walked alongside Jungkook.

"I don't like it"

"But we could do with more people, especially a Beta as well. And Yoongi needs help" Jimin replied

"What happened to just you and me?" Jungkook stated while looking at Jimin, god did he love this irritating man.

"It is just us, in our relationship. But two people in a pack isn't ideal and you know it" Jimin persisted

"You won't leave me?" Jungkook said coldly, his voice unsteady.

"Of course not. I love you Kook, so much, I'll never leave you" Jimin said confidently trying to reassure Jungkook's insecure thoughts.

"I love you Jimin" Jungkook said, pecking Jimin's cheek lightly.

Jimin smiled at him, "Where are we going again anyway?" he asked, following Jungkook down the hallway that was currently empty. They were supposed to be in a lesson by now but being their first day Jungkook took the opportunity to take all the time they needed as saying they got lost wouldn't get them into trouble.

"We are finding Namjoon's locker"

"Any other reason than the fact he weirdly helped Yoongi gain some control" Jimin asked

"Yeah, and something else. I smelt Wolfsbane on him" Jungkook stated

"Wolfsbane?" Jimin muttered shocked.

"Yep. You heard correctly. I don't like that guy, there's something that's not adding up" Kook replied.


On the border of Seoul stood was a girl with a light complexion, her eyes were brown along with her dark hair. Her body was covered with claw and bite marks, some were still bleeding whilst others were slowly healing. All her muscles hurt but she could not stop, she could hear it coming after her. In the distance was a growl and the girl was gone. 


Jungkook followed the scent of Namjoon's to find his locker, what was strange was that it was extremely faint for someone who attended the school every day, the only place where it was strong was on the locker itself. Jimin checked to make sure that no one was around to see. When he determined that the coast was clear, Jungkook broke the padlock and opened it.  

"Someone like him should not have this type of supernatural stuff, he is human, he had a human scent and not even supernatural creatures could replicate it" Jungkook said as he looked at the items in Namjoon's locker. 

"No normal human maybe but there is a type of human who would" Jimin answered. 

"Wait, you mean, he is a..." Jungkook started but was interrupted. 

"Yes" Jimin replied. 


Namjoon walked through the school halls he had returned to grab something from his locker which he had accidentally left behind. Yoongi was at his home still unconscious but that was not a surprise, a werewolf loses most of their strength when their alpha takes control of them. Namjoon approached his locker quickly searching his surroundings to make sure that no one was there to see the unusual items that had recently been accumulated at school when Yoongi was bitten. 

"You are a druid" Jungkook said stepping out from the shadows.