Chapter 6

Who Are You, Secretary Oh?

I massaged my temple, trying to alleviate my light headache. There were too many reports to look through and my eyelids were just too heavy to bear. Even two cups of coffee that Sehun made for me were not enough to overcome the tiredness. I took a lungful of air, trying to focus back on my works.

"You look so alluring when you focus" a voice snapped me back to earth. I looked up to be greeted by Jongin's captivating smile.

"Jongin-ssi? I've thought you have surgery this evening?" I stood up in surprise to his unexpected appearance at my office.

"Yes I had and it finished sooner that I expected" Jongin stepped closer and hugged my waist.

"I miss you" he kissed me on the lips which made my whole body stiffened. I knew this should not be happening but I felt I had wronged someone. Again, my heart was not at its ease.

"I--I can go to your hospital. You don't have to come here" I uttered when Jongin pulled away. He flashed a smile.

"Why? It's always you who come to my workplace. I want to visit yours as well" Jongin pursed his lips.

"I just don't want to make you tired by driving all the way here. It's far" I made up an excuse. I just felt uncomfortable to have him around especially when Sehun was here. I did not know why but I did not want Sehun to see us.

"Aigoo. You're worried about me? It's fine. I'll do anything just to be with you, uhm?" Jongin caressed my cheeks gently. I smiled weakly at him. 

"You don't have your dinner yet, right? Let's go" Jongin interlaced our fingers together and pulled me with him, did not even give me a chance to say a single word.

As we stepped outside my office, Sehun came into my sight. Jongin and Sehun exchanged glances and I could feel the tension between them. Despite that, Sehun stood up from his sit, giving us a bow. Okay, this was really awkward. Sehun's gaze fell on our interlaced fingers. I tried to pull my hand away but Jongin's grip was just too strong. 

"Sec-secretary Oh, you may leave without me" I informed without even waiting for Sehun to reply. Quickly, I pulled Jongin away from Sehun. Staying there even a second longer would not do any good. To Jongin, to Sehun and even to me.

...

"Make sure to go to sleep early uhm?" Cupping my cheeks, Jongin planted a kiss on my forehead.

Flashing a smile, I nodded. The surge of guilt hit me as I watched Jongin walked into his car and dashed away from the area of my house. After having our dinner, we skipped our usual night stroll. Using exhaustion as an excuse, I asked Jongin to take me home. Without a slight of suspicion, Jongin respected my decision.

Instead of stepping inside, I turned my heels around and made my way to the direction of the small town near the area. I did not feel like going home or sleep either. I just wanted to be alone, giving some space for myself to calm my chaotic mind. Everything that happened lately really took a toll on me.

As I walked down the street, I kicked all the small stones that came into contact with my heels. Taking a lungful of air, I looked up into the breathtaking view of night sky. It was decorated beautifully by the bright moon accompanied by the shining stars. How much I wish the stars could grant me a wish.

I wish I could have a calm mind because I lost the ability to think straight. I wish everything could turn back to the way it used to be. Me myself did not even know when things started to go wrong. Was it when I went to the orphanage? Or was it when I found Sehun crying? Or the dejavu? Or maybe when I dated Jongin? I ruffled my hair, looking so miserable.

Sehun and Jongin's face switched alternately in my mind. One man had been with me for 12 years, knowing me inside and out. The other one had only been with me for less than two months and even I did know him that well yet. Yes, I like both of them. But the question was that, which one who I really love. If before I was sure I was madly in love with Jongin, but not anymore.

Jongin, I admitted he always made my heart skipped a beat. I like him. He was a nice man, a doctor on top of that. He loved me with all his hearts and was very considerate of me. But whenever I spent my times with him, there was this tiny voice at the back of my head saying I should not do this. At first I thought it was going to be fine but it got worse. My heart was not at ease.

And this unexpected man who made my heart went wild, Oh Sehun. I swore he never did this to me in these 12 years! Or was it just me who was too blind to notice? Without me realizing, Sehun's name was did carved in my heart. Not as a secretary but a man. I did not know since when but I admitted I had fallen for him.

I ruffled my hair, looking so miserable. Why did I like two men at the same time?! How could this be possible? How on earth did I like my own secretary? I guessed my mind told me I should like Jongin but my heart thought the otherwise as it craved for Sehun for that I kept having dejavu of him here and there. And another question, was that even a dejavu?

Too drown in my own thoughts, I failed to notice a group of suspicious-looking men were trailing behind me. Before I could even grab the sense of their presence, my steps were halted as they stood in front of me, blocking my way. Their smell reeked of alcohol and it almost made me throw up in disgust.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" The tallest of them all smirked. I gulped nervously. Am I going to die now? Honestly, I'm not ready.

The tallest one moved a step forward, reducing our distance. Impulsively, I moved backward but only to bump into his other friends. Okay good, I was circled. Can this be any worse? Yes. Because I felt a hand touching my shoulder.

"Get your hand off me!" Disgusted, I shoved his hand away from me. 

"Wuuu I love hard-to-get woman" the tallest one moved her face towards me causing me to jerk backward but only to be pushed back to that . He grabbed me by my shoulder and pushed me to his other friend. And this kept going until I got back to him. In other word, I was treated like a handball. I felt like crying.

The let out a mocking laugh as if he was watching something amusing, followed by his gang. His grip on my shoulder tightened to the extent I felt like I wanted to scream. I bit my lower lips to refrain the pain. Enjoying my suffer, the bastard shoved me to the corner. Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes. Can someone please help me? Sehun...

"Hey baby why are you crying? Oppa won't hurt you. Who wants to hurt a beauty like you uhm?" The lifted my chin up and traced his finger on my cheeks, mocking me. His lustful eyes then fell to my neck and before I knew it, he started to unbotton my shirt. I started to cry as I tried to push him away. But the stronger I pushed him, the tighter his grip on me.

"You have a nice body" the bastard smirked as he sniffed the nape of my neck. I felt his hand on my tummy and I started to squeal but the bastard clamped his palm on my mouth, not letting me to produce a single sound. His gang laughed at me as if I was their toy! The only man that crossed my mind right now was Sehun. Sehun where the hell are you?!

Before I could fathom what was happening, the bastard who was about to satisfy his lust on me fell on his knees. That was when Sehun came into my view. Sehun pulled me into his embrace, protecting me. The moment he caught my unbottoned shirt, revealing my undergarment, his sorry eyes immediately filled with anger. He quickly pulled my shirt together, covering my skin.

"Who are you to interrupt me and my girlfriend?" The tallest bastard creased a mocking smirk as he managed to get up from Sehun's hit. His gang stepped forward, circling us.

"Your girlfriend? Funny" Sehun scoffed, letting out a mocking laugh before finishing his sentence. His eyes glowered at the bastard.

"She's mine"


 

 

 

Sehun said Yoora is his! OMO!!!! Lol why am I even squealing over my own story? Okay so it's a double update! I'm uploading the next chapter =))