Chapter 17

Who Are You, Secretary Oh?

Welcome to the special chapter part 2!


The sound of piano being played was filling the air. I watched as Sehun's slender hands danced on the keyboard, producing beautiful serenade. The melody enchanted serenity, drowning me in it. Closing my eyes, I reveled in the tranquility it offered. Sehun pressed the last note, ending the serenade. Before I could open my eyes, I felt Sehun's lips lingered against mine. 

"Do you like it?" Sehun asked. Nodding, I rested my head on his shoulder.

"It's a wedding gift" I heard Sehun said. Lifting my head up, I furrowed.

"I thought this house is a gift?" I raised a brow.

Sehun bought us a house near my parents' as a wedding present. I did mention about living seperately with my parents but never crossed my mind that Sehun would really bought a house for us. I was fine with staying with our parents though. But what did I expect from a head of RS Company? Since Sehun took the company over, it was going beyond well. I could not deny I felt a tad regret for letting such a genius go.

"Do you think I would prepare only one gift? You deserve more than that honey" Sehun nuzzled our nose together, making me giggled.

"Promise. That's the title" Sehun smiled. Taking my hand into his, Sehun interlaced our fingers together. Bringing my hand close to his lips, Sehun dropped a kiss on it.

"Yoora-ya" Sehun gazed deeply into my eyes, making my heart began to thump faster.

"I promise, I'll take care of you, protect you and give you the world. Just say it, I promise I'll give everything for you. I promise, I'll love you until the day I die" Sehun cupped my cheeks and caressed it gently. Tears suddenly formed at the corner of my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Sehun let out a soft chuckle as he wiped the tears that already rolled down my cheeks.

"I don't need anything. You're already my everything" I placed my arms around Sehun's waist, hugging him. Sehun my hair and kissed my forehead. I pulled back and creased a smile.

"I love you, Oh Sehun" I pecked my husband on his lips, making him smiled even wider. 

"I'm sorry I didn't prepare a lot for you. I'm very bad, am I?" Pursing my lips, I played with my fingers. Sehun shook his head. A playful smirk crept on his face.

"No. There's something you can give me" Sehun suddenly leaned closer, making me jerking backward in surprise. Sehun's seducing eyes wandered around my face before dropping to my neck and then my body. I gulped nervously when Sehun untied my robe.

"Why are you so nervous? It isn't our first time, right?" Sehun let out a naughty laugh.

"I--I'm not!" I denied despite my thumping heart. Yes this was surely not the first but that was before marriage. I did not know why this felt different. Was it because we were married?

"You're so cute Kang Yoora" Sehun smirked before capturing my lips. Placing my arms around his neck, slowly, I was drunk in his kiss. Before I knew it, Sehun already lifted me and brought me to our bedroom. Placing me on the bed, Sehun caressed my cheeks gently. He dropped a kiss on the nape of my neck. A seducing smirk crept on his face.

"I won't hold back tonight" 

...

For the umpteenth time, I let out a sigh. I sneaked a glance to the bathroom, wishing that my husband would come out from his shower but to no avail. I still heard water pouring out. Dying of boredom, I took my ipad on the nightstand and began to play any clip popped out on my recommendations. Mostly were cooking shows or food traveling clips which were my infinite interests lately. Watching the chef cooked some western food, my mouth became watery.

"What are you watching that happy?" Sehun came out from the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. I put down the ipad and budged closer to Sehun. Sehun glanced at my ipad before turning his head to me.

"Cooking show again?" Sehun shook his head.

"Oppa, I want to eat spaghetti" Linking my arm to Sehun's, I batted my eyelashes.

"Honey, we just have our dinner like an hour ago. You eat two large size pizza, remember? And it's almost 10. Tomorrow, okay?" Sehun said gently. I pursed my lips.

"And stop watching all those shows at night. They make you crave for food" Sehun continued. He stood up and paced towards his wardrobe.

"Is it wrong for me to eat? I--I just want spaghetti. It's  not something weird. An--and why can't I wat--watch those shows. I--I'm bored. You--you took too long in the bathroom" My voice began to quaver as I tried to suppress my tears. Failed, I could feel tears trickling down my cheeks.

"Yoo--Yoora-ya, so--sorry. Aigoo come here. Sorry honey. It's my fault" Hearing me cried, Sehun rushed towards me and pulled me into his embrace. He patted me on my arms, soothing me. Somehow I felt guilty for being overly sensitive.

"Sorry, I'm being sensitive again" I pulled away and wiped my tears. Gently, I placed my hand over my womb. The pregnancy made my mood terribly unstable. I easily cried and annoyingly ate much. Sometimes, I felt sorry for that Sehun had to put up with my nuisance. 

"It's fine. I understand" Sehun kissed me on the forehead. Brushing my cheeks with his thumb, Sehun wiped my remaining tears.

"Let me wear my shirt first. And I'll make you spaghetti. Okay?" Sehun smiled. Excited, I nodded frantically. As I watched Sehun put on his clothes, I caressed my growing tummy. It had been four months and my baby bump was slowly getting prominent. I really could not wait to see our baby! Will she resemble her father? Or me?

"Okay I'm done. Come" Sehun offered his hand with a smile adorning his face. Chuckling, I took his hand and got on my feet. Sehun placed his hand on my tummy and it gently.

"Baby, I'm going to feed you and your mom. Make sure you grow up healthily okay?" Sehun kneeled down to kiss my tummy. I let out a soft chuckle. 

"Let's go" Sehun took my hand and interlaced our fingers, leading us to the kitchen.

Baby, you're so lucky to have such a lovely dad.

...

The plate that I was holding almost slipped from my hand when I heard my one year old daughter, Oh Sera's cry exploded. Hastily finishing up the dishes, I dashed upstairs. I reached Sera's room to see Sehun was struggling to calm our daughter down. I took Sera from Sehun and cradled her in my arms.

"What's wrong? You're playing well with your dad just now" I patted her gently on her hip, trying to sooth her.

"She's playing with her Gege too hard that her Gege is injured" Sehun took Sera's favorite teddy bear and showed it to me. Noticing the torn on Gege's body, I shook my head.

"Sera-ya, mommy will fix Gege okay? If Sera doesn't cry and play with daddy, Gege will be fine. Okay? Aigoo my little Sera is a good girl" I placed Sera in Sehun's arms gently and planted a kiss on her cheeks. Fortunately, Sera had calmed down as her cry subsided. 

Amused by Sera's cute little action, I let out a soft chuckle. Afraid Sera would throw a tantrum again, I hurriedly looked for a sewing kit. Sehun followed me around while rocking Sera in his arms. I sneaked a glance to Sera who was leaning against Sehun's chest with her drooping eyes. I guessed my baby girl was going to fall asleep any soon. As usual, she slept easily when she was in Sehun's arms.

"Is she asleep?" Sehun asked, whispering. Smiling, I nodded. 

"I'll put her down. Fix Gege or she'll be mad when she wakes up later" Sehun uttered softly, afraid he would stir Sera's sleep. 


I nodded and continued looking for a sewing kit. Finding it downstairs, I began to sew Gege's torn part. Done, I went up to see my husband was already asleep with Sera by his side. Unwittingly, the corner of my lips turned upward. Sehun must be so tired playing with Sera all day long. Gently, I put fixed Gege by Sera's side and planted a kiss on her forehead. I never had enough of kissing her. She was just too adorable!

Moving to Sehun, I kissed him on his cheeks. To my surprise, Sehun's eyes fluttered open, looking into mine. As usual, my heart skipped a beat. Smiling, Sehun pointed to his lips. Shaking my head to my playful husband, I let out a soft chuckle. I turned around just to be gripped by my wrist, making me stumbled back into Sehun's arms.

"Ya! You'll wake Sera up!" I hit his chest.

"Then we'll do it outside" Sehun immediately lifted me up and brought me out of the room. He put me down and cornered me.

"You know I'll never move if I don't get what I want right?" Sehun's seducing smirk made me gulped nervously. I was totally amazed by how he could still make my heart beat crazily. His fingers traced my cheeks softly before pressing his lips against mine. I swore I was weak against him as I began to kiss him back. Pulling back, Sehun gazed deeply into my eyes.

"Why are you so pretty tonight?" Sehun said softly, enchanting me with his spell. Sehun leaned closer to kiss me again but only to be stopped with Sera's cry. Sehun let out a regretful sigh. 

"Go. Your daughter is looking for you" I chuckled. Sighing, Sehun turned around to find Sera. I could not help but laughed when Sehun sauntered towards our room feeling as dissappointed as ever. I was about to go downstairs to clean up the kitchen when Sehun turned my body around and pecked me on the lips.

"Okay that's the last one" He grinned and dashed towards Sera. Stunned, I blinked a few times. Slowly, a smile crept on my face.

You sneaky boy

...

"Awww our cutie Sera" Sera let out her cute chuckle when my mom nuzzled her nose to her tummy. 

"Enough already. It's my turn" My dad took Sera from my mom and lifted her high up. Sera laughed as my dad made some funny faces.

"Aigoo my little princess. Why are you so adorable?" My dad spinned Sera around, making her laugh even more. I shook my head as I watched my parents pampering Sera.

Sehun had some business out of town until late night, forcing him to have a night outside. Thus, I stayed with my parents for a night. As usual, my parents were more than welcomed to have us epecially their granddaughter. They were just too fond of Sera! I guessed they loved Sera more than me. I could not even sleep with my daughter last night because my mom insisted for Sera to sleep with her.

"Is Sehun coming?" My mom asked without looking at me. Instead she had her eyes on Sera who was playing with my dad.

"Yeah. He said he is on his way" I said nonchalantly as I pressed on the remote control, trying to look for an interesting channel. Disturbed by Sera's giddy chuckle, I ended my intention. Okay, I missed my daughter.

"Sera-ya, come to mom--"

"Oh Sera my daughter. Daddy's home!" Sehun suddenly showed up, hindering me. Upon seeing her father, Sera pulled away from my dad and made her way to Sehun with her wobbled steps.

"Clever girl!" Sehun lifted Sera's high and nuzzled his nose with Sera's.

"Seems like Sera missed her father a lot" My dad chuckled. I shook my head as I watched Sehun threw Sera into the air before catching her back, causing Sera to squeal excitedly.

"Oppa, have your shower and change first. You're still wearing the same clothes" I muttered. Judging on his messy hair and wrinkles on his shirt, I guessed he must have been rushing back home right after he woke up.

"Hurry up! We're having our lunch outside" I reminded Sehun. 

"Yes madam" Letting out a sigh, Sehun placed Sera on my lap. Sauntering, Sehun made his way upstairs. My mom chortled, amused.

"Poor daddy. He must be missing his daughter very much" My mom shook her head. Again, she took Sera from my arms. I raised a brow.

"For now, let's play with grandma"

...

Since Raon and her husband, Kyungsoo came this evening, there was not a second of silence could be found. When the three cousins were together, it spelled chaos. Minkyu, Ara and Sera, they seemed to be gotten well with each other but at the same time, competition was still existed between them.

"Sera, share with Ara" I chided when Sera refused to give her toys to Raon's second child, Ara. They were the same aged cousin but Sera born a month earlier than Ara.

"I guess Sera likes Minkyu" Raon chuckled. I nodded, noticing how generous my daughter be when it came to Minkyu. Everything that Minkyu wanted, Sera would give it without throwing a tantrum. Ara suddenly came to her mother, crying.

"What's wrong honey?" Raon took Ara into her arms. Ara pointed to Sera. I averted my gaze to my daughter who was holding into her dolls tight as if she would never let go. She puckered her lips, telling me that she was annoyed.

"Sera my dear. I've told you, you have to share" I shook my head.

"Come here Ara. Yoora-eomma is sorry. Don't cry" I took Ara from Raon and put her on my lap.

"Here, play with this" I took a panda toy and gave it to Ara. Luckily, Ara stopped crying as her focus was diverted to the toy. Raon suddenly poked me on my arm.

"Eonni" Raon signalled towards Sera's direction.

"Why--" I was halted by Sera's sudden cry. I turned my head around just to find Sera was already staggering towards me. She tugged the hem of my shirt and began to wail. Her small hands tried to push Ara away from my lap. 

"Aaaah, Sera is jealous that her mom is holding someone else? Alright, Raon-eomma will take Ara back" With a chuckle, Raon took Ara from my lap.

"Aigooo, you can't share your mom as well?" I shook my head as I lifted Sera up and embraced her. Her cry immediately stopped as she bumped her head against my chest. Amused, Raon and I let out a laugh. What should I do with this adorable daughter of mine?

"I heard Sera's crying" Sehun showed up with Kyungsoo from the yard. Kyungsoo took a place beside his wife and took Ara from her. It then dawned to me that Ara's lips really resembled her father's. A heart-shaped lips.

"Yeah. She is angry her mom is stolen" Raon reported. Sehun raised a brow. Worried, Sehun paced closer and tried to take Sera but she did not budge. Instead, her grip on my shirt became tighter.

"She's still worried her mom will be taken away" Raon let out a laugh. 

"Ahhh, then-- dad can play with Minkyu oppa" Sehun diverted his attention to Minkyu who was occupied with his toy cars, did not even pay a single attention on what kind of drama was going on. Sehun lifted Minkyu up and brought him to his arms.

"Do you want to play with Sehun-appa?" Sehun asked. Beaming, Minkyu nodded excitedly. Minkyu was two years older than Ara. Thus, compared to Ara, Sehun was closer to Minkyu. In fact, before Sera was born, Sehun spent a lot of times with Minkyu. He spoilt that kid a lot.

"Alright. Let's play a pilot and an aeroplane. You like it right?" Sehun immediately got into a position as an aeroplane. Minkyu climbed onto Sehun, allowing Sehun to raised him up high. 

"Naaa naaa" Sera mumbled incoherent words. Ignoring his daughter, Sehun kept playing with Minkyu. Annoyed, Sera began to burst into tears again. Her cry became louder and louder as she watched her dad playing with her cousin.

"Sera-ya" I tried to calm her down but only to make her wail.

"Sehun-ah, stop teasing your daughter" Kyungsoo shook his head to his brother-in-law.

"Minkyu-ya, come here" Raon immediately lifted Minkyu from Sehun.

"Aigoo Sera. Come. Alright alright. I'm yours" Sehun brought Sera into his arms and rocked her gently. I guessed Sera was really mad at Sehun for ignoring her earlier that she kept crying even though Sehun was already holding her. 

"Oh? Uncle clown is there" Sehun pointed to a clown who was appearing on the television screen. Sera diverted her attention to the clown. Incredibly, her cry was replaced by her giddy chuckle.

"Woah. It works!" Kyungsoo's eyes filled with awe as he stared at Sera who was clapping happily while watching the clown. Sehun put Sera down and Sera began to hop excitedly. Captivated, Ara and Minkyu dashed towards the television, watching the show together with Sera.

"Okay, so our problems are solved because of a clown?" Raon threw her incredulous look. A chuckle slipped from my lips.

"Sera really likes clown" I stressed on the word really.

"The real one? Woah Ara and Minkyu like clowns but whenever they see the real one, they'll end up crying because they're scared" Kyungsoo laughed. I nodded.

"Whenever she sees clown, she'll run to him" Sehun added. He placed himself beside me and wrapped me in his arms. 

When most of children were afraid of clowns, my daughter was the most excited one. She would come closer and even touched the clown herself. She would let out her cheeky giggles when the clown made her a various shapes of balloons. She would never budge until she got a balloon. Anyway, I was proud of my brave Sera.

"I wonder what will happen if Sera gets a younger sibling" Raon's remarks somehow made me blushed.

"Nice idea sister! Sera needs to learn how to share. Right honey?" Sehun leaned closer, bringing his face near to the nape of my neck. In a brief second, I felt my air was taken away.

"Ya ya. The children are here" Kyungsoo threw a small cushion to Sehun.

"Hyung!" Sehun shrieked. We burst out laughing, amused by annoyed Sehun. Our laughs however were stopped by Sera's cry.

"I think she's sleepy" Sehun said. I nodded, agreeing with Sehun. When Sera was tired, she was easily annoyed and definitely, she would cry. Making my way towards Sera, I took her into my arms.

"Alright honey. Time to sleep"

...

Laying my little Sera on her back, I nuzzled my nose on her tummy. She let out her giddy chuckle, making her even more adoring. I brought my face closer to my daughter, allowing her to touch my cheeks. Her small fingers then traced my eyes down to my lips. Sera giggled as I held her hand and kissed it. 

I lifted her up and helped her to stand. Slowly, Sera took a step forward. I moved a few steps behind and Sera staggered towards me. Catching her in my arms, I hugged her tight. Sera squealed as I planted a kiss on her chubby cheeks again and again. My daughter was just too adorable to resist!

"Aigooo mommy is proud of you, little Sera! When your daddy comes home, run to him alright?" I said. As if she understood, Sera cooed. Actually, Sera would run to Sehun even without being told. She was really fond of her dad that sometimes I was jealous! 

"Sera, mommy wants to make your formula first. Stay here with Gege" I gave Sera her favorite teddy bear. Sera took it and immediately put Gege's ear in . Smiling, I shook my head and made my way to the kitchen.

I was making Sera's formula when suddenly a call arrived. A sigh escaped my lips as it came from the company. I had left Sera for three days for a conference in Hong Kong thus I decided to take a one day leave to rest and spent times with Sera. I thought nobody could disturb me when I took my leave but I guessed I was wrong. 

"Yes Secretary Byun" I answered the call.

"CEO Kang. Sorry to bother you but this is very important!" Baekhyun's panic voice greeted me.

"It's okay. What is it?" I asked.

"We're in trouble! Daylan Group called earlier and they said they want to cancel their contract with us! I looked upon this matter earlier and I found that they're going to sign a contract with XS Company. If this happen, we're going to have a great loss" Baekhyun said in one breath. I massaged my temple, trying to figure out a solution.

"Alright. I'll contact Daylan Group. You go to Legal Team and ask about the contract" I instructed.

"I'm already on my way CEO Kang" Baekhyun quickly ended the call. 

Sighing, I looked for Daylan Group's contact number. After having a talk on the phone, luckily I managed to solve the problem. Not long after, Baekhyun called and said things were under control. I let out a sigh of relief. I was lucky that Baekhyun was very efficient in doing his job despite the fact that he was quite new.

Taking a glance at the time on my phone, I gasped. To my surprise, I took longer than I had expected on the phone. Hurriedly, I made my way back to my little Sera but just to find that she was nowhere in sight. My eyes roamed around to look for her but I only found her teddy. She left her Gege in the living room.

"Sera-ya, where are you?" I called out for her. My eyes then halted at the opened glass window which lead to the pool outside. No way...

My heart started to thump so fast again my chest. Suddenly I felt something bad had happened. Scurrying out, I found something in the pool. To be more accurate, a body. A small body. And that body was wearing my litte Sera's clothes. I shook my head in disbelief. Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes. That's not Sera. No, no way..

"Sera-ya!" I ran to the pool and jumped into the water. Reaching the body, I turned it around, revealing Sera's pale face. Her pinkish lips was already purple in colour. I tried to look for a pulse but I found nothing.

"Sera my sweetheart, open your eyes. Sera-ya!" I wailed. Panic, I hurriedly brought her out of water. Performing CPR, I tried to wake her up. But futile, because my little Sera still had her eyes closed. 

"Sera honey..don't leave me...please" I burst out into tears as Sera did not give me any respond. Embracing her tight in my arms, I staggered into my house. The only person I could think of at the moment was Sehun. With Sera still in my arm, I took my phone and dialed Sehun's number.

"Yes honey?" Sehun's voice greeted me but only to be met with my cry. I bit my lower lips, trying to stop my tears but seeing Sera lifeless in my arm made it hard for me to calm myself

"Honey? What's the matter? Why are you crying?" Sehun's soft voice made me cried even harder.

"Oppa, our Sera. Sera--" I muffled in my cry.

"Sera? What happened?!" Sehun raised a tone.

"She's--she's--" I could not help myself to say the word die. I did not want to believe it. Sera could be saved. She was strong, I knew.

"Yoora-ya, calm yourself okay? I'm on my way home. I'll reach--" suddenly I heard a loud thump. I waited for a few seconds but I could not hear anything on the other side. 

"Oppa? Oppa?! Are you there?! Oppa! Answer me!"

...

I stared at my husband who was lying unconscious on the bed. His body had a lot of wires connected to several machines beside him. He was breathing through oxygen mask as doctors said he could not breathe on his own. Sehun's eyes were tightly closed as if he was sleeping and wished to not wake up again. 

Mr Oh is in coma. I'm afraid that his chance to survive is low.

 The doctor's words rang inside my head, wrenching my heart. I clutched my chest that was tightening more and more. For the nth time, I burst into tears. I thought it was enough when the Deity took Sera from me but I guessed the Deity wanted Sehun as well. I still could not accept the fact that I could not hear my Sera's laugh anymore and now with Sehun, I could not afford to lose him too.

"Yoora my sweetheart.." I felt a gentle squeeze on my shoulder.

"Mom, is it true that Sehun got into an accident when he was on the phone with me?" I murmured as my gaze was fixed on Sehun.

"Sehun oppa, he's in there, be--because of m--me, right?" My voice trailed off as I began to sob.

"Shhh, Yoora-ya, it's not your fault" My mom pulled me into a hug but weirdly, her hug failed to calm my heart. 

"Sera, she died, because of me too" Sera's smile flashed in front of me, making me cried even harder. 

"Yoora-ya, no no. It's her fate. Don't blame yourself. Please sweetheart. I don't want to see you like this. Even Sehun hates to see you crying, uhm?" My mom pulled me even closer and my hair.

"You have to be strong darling. You have too.." My mom too, began to cry. I knew she was hurting too. I could see the word sorrow written on her face. Her one and only granddaughter who always cheered her with her giddy laugh and naughty acts, suddenly passed away and now the grim reaper was watching her son-in-law, waiting to take his life any soon.

And it was all because of me...

...

"Kang Yoora! Oh God! Yoora my baby!" I heard my mom's indistinct voice.

I could see my mom and dad crying but my vision was blurry. I felt sorry for my parents but the guilt in me surpassed everything. I did not have the right to be alive. Woman like me who killed her own daughter and husband deserved to die. It was better for me to leave this world. I tried to utter a word to my parents but my thinning airway made it harder.

"Honey! Call the ambulance! Hurry!" My mom yelled as tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Darling, why did you do this? Don't leave me. I love you..." I gave my mom a weak smile as my mom pulled me into her embrace. She took my bloody hand and pressed my slitted wrist to prevent more blood from gushing out.

"I--I'm so--sorry mom. A--and I--I love you too" I murmured weakly as it became harder for me to breathe. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Yoora!!!" I heard my mom shrieked before my vision became pitch black.

...

My eyes fluttered open. I heard indistinct voices but nothing came into my view. Blinking my eyes a few times, I tried to recover my eyesight. Slowly, I could distinguish voices. It was my parents'. Again, I blinked my eyes. Not long after, my parents greeted my view. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Mom, dad" I looked at my mom and my dad alternately. Noticing their swollen eyes, I furrowed.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Yoora-ya. I thought I had lose you!" My mom pulled me into her embrace, throwing me into bafflement.

"What's going on?" I averted my gaze to my dad. My question however just met with an utter silence. My mom pulled away and my long hair. Why my parents are giving me a sorry look?

"Mom, dad. I'm fine. I'm just tired. That's why I passed out. No need to cry as if someone is dead" I let out a chuckle. My parents exchanged glance.

"You--passed out?" My dad quirked his brow.

"Yeah? I was on the phone with--wait" I tried to remember but nothing popped out of my mind.

"Ah anyway, I was on the phone maybe with one of my clients when I suddenly passed out. I'm just tired. You know I'm a workaholic. That's why I'm not yet married until now" I laughed to lift up the mood but things went the opposite. A frown was prominent on my parents' forehead.

"Did I--say something wrong?" I bit my lower lips.

"You're--not married?" My dad asked. I let out a snort. Is my dad joking with her daughter?

"Dad! Are you mocking me for not finding a man until now? Of course I'm! Why are you asking such an obvious question! You're hurting your daughter here" I crossed my arms in front of my chest, pursing my lips.

"Yoora-ya..." My mom gave me her baffled look. Cupping my cheeks, my mom caressed it softly.

"Mom, what's wrong? Are you that worried? Alright, I promise I won't overwork myself anymore. I'll ask Sehun oppa to help me. You know he's a reliable secretary right?" I hugged my mom and patted her back gently.

"Oh yes, speaking of him, where's that secretary of mine?"

 

 

 

 

So yeah. That's the end of the flashback I guess? Now you get it why Sehun would never tell about Sera? Sera will be the most powerful trigger to Yoora because her dark memories start from there TT Anyway thank you for reading and subscribing! XOXO This story will end in just 2 or 3 chapters more. OMG I'll be feeling so empty after this...