Epilogue

Who Are You, Secretary Oh?

After taking out a huge watermelon out of the refrigerator, I cut it into several pieces and arranged them nicely. Failed to refrain the tempting coldness against my fingers, I had a piece. Closing my eyes, I devoured the sweetness lingered in my mouth. As expected, watermelon was always the best. Before I finished all by myself, I hurriedly took it out to the swimming pool outside.

As I was approaching nearer, the sound of people laughing became clearer and clearer. The sight of my husband playing in the pool with our son came into my view. Water was splashed here and there, making me shook my head. But I could not help other than to crease a smile. Upon seeing me, my son flailed his arms to me. I let out a chuckle. He got out of the pool and ran to me.

"Mom!" He hugged my waist and bumped his wet face to my tummy.

"Joonhyuk-ah, you're drenching me !" I chided as I felt my shirt was slowly soaked with water from Joonhyuk's hair.

"That's the purpose" Joonhyuk let me go and plopped himself in the pool again. But only to be caught by his dad. 

"Gotcha! Okay done for today Joonie. Let's go" Sehun went out of the pool with Joonhyuk in his arm.

"Dad! I want to play more!" Joonhyuk squirmed in Sehun's embrace, trying to escape. I shook my head. I admitted raising a son was a little bit challenging than a daughter. But still, Joonhyuk never failed to make my day.

"No no. Enough" Sehun did not care less as he gave Joonhyuk to me. Joonhyuk's annoyed face made me laughed. Taking the towel placed on the chaise lounges, I dried my son's wet hair.

"Joonhyuk-ah, I thought you're practicing your swimming?" I asked. Joonhyuk took a swimming lesson since he was a baby. Since then, he really loved to be in water.

"Yes he did for 10 minutes and then he just played around" Sehun rolled his eyes. 

"But I'm still faster than you" Crossing his arms, Joonhyuk interjected. Sehun rounded his eyes.

"Oho look at this little boy. Why did you talk so well when you're just five?" Sehun ruffled Joonhyuk's hair.

"Because I'm your boy?" Joonhyuk batted his eyelashes and blowed out his cheeks, showing us his aegyo. We could not help but to laugh to our adorable son. How could we win against him?

"Not mine?" I asked.

"Yours too" Joonhyuk giggled and pecked me on the cheeks, making me smiled. I lifted him up and placed him on my lap. Then I fed one piece of watermelon to my son and one to my husband before feeding myself.

"Mom, can I have a sibling?" Joonhyuk suddenly asked, making me almost choked on my watermelon. His sudden question made me flustered. Sehun feigned a cough.

"I'm bored. Dad is so slow! I need a kid like me to play with" Joonhyuk's lips rounded forward, forming a pout.

"I'm not slow, okay? I'm giving you a chance" Sehun denied.

"Whatever I want a sibling" Joonhyuk crossed his arm. His persistence amused me, making me laughed.

"Are you sure you want one? You have to share all your things" I tested my son.

"I'll be the best brother ever" Joonhyuk placed a hand on his chest with a determined face. I exchanged glance with Sehun who was giving me a smirk. I guessed my man liked the idea more than my son.

"If you want one, I'll give you a sibling. How many do you want?" Sehun asked with a meaningful laugh. I rounded my eyes to Sehun but he simply ignored me.

"Really dad?? Then can I have two? Or maybe three? Can I have them tomorrow?" Joonhyuk's innocence really amused me.

"Alright alright enough. You have a piano class in an hour. Go and get ready" I diverted the topic. Joonhyuk began to purse his lips.

"Don't make that face if you're the one who asked for it" I rounded my eyes to Joonhyuk.

I never forced my son to take any piano class but since my son himself insisted, Sehun and I got him a tutor. I did not know what made him so interested in learning piano. But, if he was interested, I did not mind. As long as it was not something bad, I would give him my support. Sehun himself liked the idea of Joonhyuk playing piano. Sehun was a pianist anyway.

"But today I want to watch Star Wars" Joonhyuk started to make excuses with his favorite TV show. Our television was now full of recorded Star Wars. Even my phone memories were filled with Star Wars.

"No excuses. Go upstairs and get ready. Your teacher will come in an hour" I insisted. Joonhyuk sneaked a glance to Sehun, asking for help but to no avail. Sehun continued eating his watermelon, keeping his nonchalant demeanor. Joonhyuk let out a sigh of defeat.

"Alright" Joonhyuk turned his heel around.

"Don't be in the bathroom too long. Your fingers are already wrinkled" I reminded. My son liked to be in the bath tub. He could be in there for hours if he was not forced to come out. Joonhyuk just loved water a little bit too much. I would not be surprised if he became a national swimmer one day. He turned around and creased his naughty smile.

"I don't want to! I want to play until the teacher left!" Joonhyuk stucked out his tongue and dashed upstairs. I rounded my eyes in disbelief.

"Ya! Oh Joonhyuk!!" I was about to chase after my son when I felt Sehun's grip by my wrist. I swirled my head to him.

"Let him be" Sehun said.

"But--" Sehun suddenly pulled me, landing me on his lap. His arm around my waist, securing me in his embrace. His another hand made its way to my hair which was tied in bun, taking off the hair band. My hair fell down below my shoulder.

"I like it more when you let your hair go" Sehun said almost closed to a whisper. He creased a smile as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I was not sure whether I married to a human or a demon because I kept being lured as I fell into his deep gaze.

"Don't you think your husband is very y now?" Sehun's seducing smirk crept to his face. Yes he was and I was having a hard time to refrain my eyes from staring at his abs. If not for Joonhyuk, I already had my eyes on Sehun all the time. With his wet hair and that half body revealing his abs, my heart was screaming.

"No" I denied. 

"Liar" Sehun moved his face closer to mine, taking away my breath.

"Want to play?" Sehun whispered. I gulped nervously. To my surprise, Sehun lifted me up and jumped into the pool.

"Oppa!!" I shrieked as we made into the water surface again. Sehun had his arms around my waist, supporting me since the pool was deep that I barely touched the floor.

"You--" I let out a cough as I had swallowed an amount of water. Sehun burst into a huge laughter. Soon, I found myself laughing as well. Sehun's gaze then wandered from my eyes down to my lips. Tilting his head, he leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine. Slowly, I closed my eyes as I felt the tenderness of his lips, lingering on mine.

I don't think I'll ever get enough of his kiss.

...

"And they lived happily ever after" I ended the fairytale. I turned my head to see my Joonhyuk was already asleep. Smiling, I placed a kiss on his forehead. I went out of his room quietly, afraid my boy would wake up.

I went downstairs to find my house was a total wreck. Shaking my head, I picked up the strewn toys and put them back to the respected place. I guessed I needed to give away some of the toys. There were just too many of them! Suddenly I felt arms around my waist, hugging me from the back. The alluring scent made me smiled.

"You're not yet sleep?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you" Sehun whispered to my ears and kissed the nape of my neck, making me gulped. He then rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Joonhyuk?" Sehun asked for our son.

"He's sleeping" I answered.

"Have you done?" Sehun murmured as he burried his face into the nape of my neck. I could feel his hot breath against my skin.

"Not yet" I laughed.

"Can't you do it tomorrow?" Sehun whined as his hand began to travel underneath my shirt, rubbing my tummy. I turned around, facing my husband. Sehun immediately captured my lips, did not allow me to say a word. His hand went to my back to unclip my bra but I stopped him. Sehun pulled away.

"What's wrong honey?" Sehun kissed me again, lifted me up and placed me on the couch. His naughty hand already made its way underneath my shirt as I could feel his hand on my . His hand then traveled down to my thigh, rubbing it. Almost out of breath, I held his arm, stopping him. Sehun pulled back with a frown on his forehead.

"What? I thought we need to give Joonhyuk a sibling?" Sehun furrowed.

"Yes but not now 'Secretary Oh'. I'm having my period" Sehun's dissappointed face really amused me. I gave him a peck on the lips and sat up. Standing up, I fixed my shirt.

"Now help me clean up this mess" I threw a small pillow to my husband. I heard Sehun sighed.

"Yes CEO Kang"

...

I took a seat in the waiting area for parents. A few moms were already there, waiting for their children to finish their school. I gave them a few nods as a greeting. I rarely fetched Joonhyuk in the afternoon because of my tight schedule but since Sehun was coming home after a week of a business affair in German, I decided to be home early for him. Oh God, I missed my husband reallly bad!

"Mom!" Joonhyuk pranced to my embrace. I hugged my son tight and kissed him on his cheeks.

"How's school?" I asked. 

"Great! Teacher taught us to dance. Mom, can I be a dancer?" Joonhyuk batted his eyelashes. I let out a chuckle.

"Dancer? But last week you told me you want to be a teacher?" I ruffled my son's hair. Joonhyuk's ambition kept on changing. Last week he said he wanted to be a teacher and a week before he said he wanted to be a businessman. Kids.

"Teacher is boring. If I be a dancer, I can wear beautiful clothes" Joonhyuk muttered. I shook my head.

"Whatever you want to be, I'll support you but remember--"

"Not a bad one" Joonhyuk interjected while rolling his eyes. Proud of my son, I creased a smile and pinched his nose lightly. Even though Joonhyuk did not listen to me that well, I was glad he always remembered my advice for being a good man in the future. 

"Good boy! Since my Joonie listens well to mom this time--" I took out his favorite chocolate.

"Chocolate! Thank you mom!" Joonhyuk snatched the chocolate right away. Amused, I let out a chuckle. But instead of unwrapping his favorite chocolate right away like he used to do, he hesitated. 

"Why Joonie? Is there--" Suddenly Joonhyun turned around and made his way towards his friend. A girl. Curious, I stood up and followed behind my son.

"Yeri-ya. This, for you" Joonhyuk gave his chocolate to the girl, surprising me. Joonhyuk rarely shared his food with anyone else. Not even with me! Or Sehun! Especially if that was his favorite one. Okay, this was interesting.

"Thank you" The girl murmured, almost inaudible. Her cheeks turned a tad red. 

"Awww thank you Joonhyuk" Yeri's mom ruffled Joonhyuk's hair. I gave her a nod as a greeting.

"Are you Joonhyuk's mom?" The woman asked. Smiling, I nodded.

"You have a really good son! Yeri told me, Joonhyuk always takes care of her, shares a lot of good food and helps her" Yeri's mom laughed. I rounded my eyes in surprise. I shifted my gaze to Joonhyuk who still had his eyes on Yeri. Our Joonhyuk did what?

"Ah really? I think he takes after his dad. His dad is a gentleman" A chuckle slipped from my lips. Sehun's image appeared before my eyes, making me missed him even more.

"I'm sure Joonhyuk will grow up to a very nice man. Ah I need to go. Our Yeri has a piano class after this" Yeri's mom said.

"Piano--class?" I averted my gaze to my son again. Okay, I guessed I knew why Joonhyuk wanted to learn piano so bad. Yeri's mom gave us a bow and made her leave.

"Joonhyuk-ah...." I narrowed my eyes at Joonhyuk.

"Wha--what?" Joonhyuk stammered out. 

"Ahhh mom! I'm hungry! Let's go home!" Joonhyuk diverted the topic and made his way out of the kindergarten, leaving me. He walked straight to the car without sparing a look at me. Amused, I let out a laugh.

Looks like someone is in love...

...

"But I want pasta!" Joonhyuk pouted when he saw me preparing a Korean stew.

"Joonhyuk-ah, don't you feel sorry for your dad? He's been in Europe country for almost a week! He must have pasta all the time. Your dad misses Korean food" I tried to persuade my stubborn son. I knew he would pester around me until he got what he wanted. 

"But mom--"

"Oh Joonhyuk. Listen to mom, okay?" I raised a tone, trying to be persistant.

Joonhyuk began to round his lips forward. His arms were folded in front of his chest, showing his dissatisfaction. His eyes were glaring at me. But I did not care less. This boy could not be pampered too much. He had been spoilt a lot by his grandparents. I guessed it was not a bad idea to give him a sibling. At least, he would mature a bit. I turned my back to him and continued preparing a lunch. I heard Joonhyuk snorted and stomped away. I shook my head.

"Honey" A pair of arms around my waist surprised me, making me flinched. I turned my head to be greeted by the sight of my husband who I missed so much.

"Oppa.." Sehun gave me a peck on my lips.

"I miss you" Sehun burried his face in my neck, making me chuckled.

"I miss you too" I pulled his arms tighter around my waist.

"When did you come home? I didn't hear you" I asked.

"Uhmm when you were scolding our Joonie?" Sehun chuckled. I turned my body around to face my man.

"I guess you love me more than Joonhyuk?" Sehun winked. 

"How can you compare my love towards you and Joonhyuk? I'm just teaching Joonhyuk how to be considerate" I rolled my eyes. Sehun burst out laughing.

"Alright. Alright. But Joonhyuk looks so mad. It's okay if you choose him over me" Sehun swept some hairs from my forehead.

"Oppa, don't spoil him too much" I reminded. Sehun was a problem as well. He was too soft-hearted for our son. Joonhyuk's tears was Sehun's greatest weakness.

"Yes CEO Kang" Sehun chortled. I creased a smile.

"Go and wash yourself. The food will be done soon" I dropped a kiss on Sehun's cheeks. Shaking his head, Sehun pointed to his lips. I let out a chuckle. This naughty man of mine! 

I stood on my tip toe and kissed him on the lips. Sehun immediately cupped my cheeks to pull me closer and kissed me deeper. I could feel his playful hand made its way underneath my shirt, hovering from my down to my , grabbing it. I moaned between the kiss. Sehun pulled back and gazed into my eyes, making my fast beating heart to thump even faster.

"We're so having unfinished business tonight honey" Sehun smirked. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. Sehun leaned closer to kiss me again, but I pushed him slightly. I needed to stop him or else he would not even budge.

"Go and wash yourself! You make me almost burn our lunch" I turned around to check my stew. Luckily it was still in a good condition. I could not deny Sehun always made me forgot about everything! He was just a drug! And I was overdosed.

"Alright honey. Brace yourself. I miss you so much that I don't think I can hold myself any longer" I heard Sehun chuckled before he went upstairs. As I finished my cooking, the corner of my lips turned upward.

Oh Sehun, you're really unstoppable.

...

Done with the table setting for our lunch, I creased a contented smile. I tried to discern any voices from upstairs but it was too quiet. Just a while ago, I heard Joonhyuk's laughs resonating with Sehun's but now I could hear nothing but silence. I went upstairs just to find both the dad and the son were already sprawling side by side on the floor with their eyes closed. I heard my husband snored a little.

I shook my head. Carefully, I placed a pillow under Joonhyuk and Sehun's heads. I took the strewn toys and placed them back to the respected place, cleaning up the mess. Done, I stared at Sehun and Joonhyuk who were sleeping soundly. The corner of my lips turned upward, forming a smile. I admitted I really loved this sight. It was too cute that I could not help but to capture it with phone.

I guessed lunch can wait

...

I lied half of my body on Sehun's as I snuggled in his arms, satisfying my longing for him. I really missed my husband. I admitted I felt lonely whenever he needed to go abroad for any occassion. And this time was not an exception. It felt nice to have him back home and lying next to me.

"Joonhyuk really likes that girl. I think that's why he wants to learn to play piano. Because her mom told me that her daughter is doing the same. Joonhyuk must want to impress her" I told Sehun about Joonhyuk's crush who I met earlier.

"So does our future daughter-in-law pretty?" Sehun asked. 

"Are we now already discussing about our daughter-in-law? Isn't it a little bit too early?" A chuckle escaped from my lips.

"So now should we discuss about something that's more important to do?" Sehun asked.

"What is--" Sehun suddenly shifted our position, getting himself hovered on me, surprising me. Immediately, he leaned down and kissed my lips down to my neck. His hand untied my robe, revealing my body.

"I guess we have an unsettled business?" A smirk crept on Sehun's face before he kissed the nape of my neck.

"Oppa, aren't you tired with the flight this morning?" I chuckled. 

"Do you think I slept this afternoon for nothing?" Sehun took off his clothes and threw them on the floor. He pressed his lips against mine as his hand was making its way between my thigh, caressing it. I pulled away for a while to catch my breath. I gazed into his lustful eyes. I let out a seducing chuckle.

"You really--" Sehun captured my lips again, did not allow me to utter a word. I closed my eyes and kissed him back as I gave myself to him.

...

"Mom! Dad!" A knock on the door stirred me from my sleep. But I was too sleepy to open my eyes. Instead of waking up, I pulled myself closer to Sehun and snuggled in his arm. 

"Mom! Dad! Open the door!" I heard my son's voice from the outside.

"Honey, Joonhyuk is calling" Sehun croaked out with his eyes closed. I hummed as a respond, too tired to wake up.

"What day is today? Does Joonhyuk has school?" Sehun murmured.

"It's Saturday but Joonhyuk has a field trip with his teachers at--" I immediately shot up from bed.

"Oppa! What's the time now?!" I shook my husband's body, waking him up. Lazily, Sehun fumbled for his phone on the nightstand. 

"8.30 am" Sehun murmured. He put back his phone and pulled the comforter up to his neck, intending to continue with his sleep.

"Oppa! Wake up! Oh God we're damn late! Joonhyuk needs to gather at his kindergarten at 8.30!" I panicked. Sehun immediately sat up with rounded eyes, completely woke up from utter surprise.

"Mom! Dad! I'm late! Wake up!" Joonhyuk's grunting could be heard behind the door. Sehun and I exchanged glances before we totally got the grasp of the situation. Okay, we were damn late to send Joonhyuk! I wanted to get down from the bed when I realized I did not have a single thread on my skin. I covered my body with the comforter.

"Oppa, I can't get out now. You go first and get Joonhyuk ready. I'll pack his breakfast" I said. 

"Alright I'll see you downstairs" Sehun put on his clothes and rushed outside to get Joonhyuk.

Damn we're late!

...

"This is the report from last week CEO Kang" Baekhyun placed a file for me to check. 

"And the one that you asked me to check, I've looked for it--" I could not focus on Baekhyun as my head was killing me. I felt like an invisible hand was pressing my head, making it throbbed terribly. I massaged my temple, trying to alleviate the pain.

"CEO Kang? Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked.

"Do you want me to look for a med?" Baekhyun asked again. 

"It's okay. I have it in my drawer. Can you report it back to me in an hour? I need to rest for a while" I requested. I really could not work in this condition. 

"Sure CEO Kang" Baekhyun nodded.

"And CEO Kang, don't you think you need to see a doctor? You keep having a headache lately" Baekhyun said.

"You're right. Alright, I'll go for a checkup later. Thank you for your concern Secretary Byun" I gave him a smile. 

"No problem CEO Kang" Baekhyun smiled and left my office. I took out a medicine and gulped it down. Then I made my way to the couch and lied myself on it, trying to have a rest. As I gazed to the ceiling, a thought crossed my mind. I placed a hand on my womb.

Am I pregnant?

...

"Mom, I can button my shirt myself. I'm a big boy" Joonhyuk shoved my hand away and began to button up his uniform. I let out a chuckle.

"You're five Oh Joonhyuk" I ruffled my son's hair.

"That's why I'm a big boy!" Joonhyuk insisted.

"Alright you're big already" I relented. There was no point of bickering with Joonhyuk. He always wanted to win anyway. And he was just too adorable to be resisted.  

As I watched Joonhyuk dressed himself, a proud smile crept on my face. Time really flew so fast. I did not believe my son was already five years old and he could do things all by his own. It was like yesterday I gave birth to him. I stared at his face which resembled his late sister a lot. I admitted Joonhyuk always reminded me of Sera as they looked really alike. If Sera was still alived, she must be seven years old by now.

"Mom. I'm done! I did great right?" Joonhyuk brought me out of my trance. I smiled to my only son. I nodded.

"You did very great! That's my boy! Kiss?" I pointed at my cheeks. Joonhyuk let out his giddy chuckle and dropped a kiss on my cheeks.

"Alright big boy! Now let's go down" I took Joonhyuk's hand into mine. 

Together hand in hand, we went downstairs. I found Sehun was already there, setting the table for breakfast. I was very lucky that my husband really helped me a lot. When I was the one who took care of Joonhyuk, Sehun would do the houseworks. And when I did the houseworks, Sehun would take care of Joonhyuk. Tell me how to not love this man?

"Thank you" I said as I hugged Sehun from the back and gave him a peck on the cheeks. Sehun let out a chuckle and gestured for me to sit.

"Joonie, today you're going with dad okay?" Sehun said as he passed a toast of bread with scrambled eggs to Joonhyuk.

"Can we buy ice cream on our way?" Joonhyuk asked.

"No" Sehun said. Joonhyun began to pout.

"But I'll consider if you give me a kiss" Sehun laughed. Joonhyuk's pout turned to a smile. He got down from his chair and pecked Sehun on his lips.

"Good boy! Okay we'll buy an ice cream. Chocolate flavor. Your favorite. Okay?" Sehun gave Joonhyuk a wink. 

"Assa!" Joonhyuk pulled his hand into a fist, completely excited to the thought of his favorite chocolate ice cream. 

I shook my head. Sehun really spoiled Joonhyuk a lot. But I knew even Sehun could not win against our son. He was just irresistable! I wanted to bite on my bread when my stomach felt weird. I felt like a knot was twisted in my stomach. I covered my mouth as I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up only liquid. I wiped the corner of my lips as I tried to catch up my breath. 

"Honey, are you okay?" Sehun came after me. Before I was able to answer, the feeling of nauseousness came again, making me vomitted even more liquid. Sehun my back gently. Feeling a little bit better, I took a lungful of air before turning around to face my husband who was looking at me with questioning eyes.

"Yoora-ya, are you--" Sehun paused. I scratched the back of my head.

"I thought I want to tell you next week since it's our wedding anniversary but I guess I can't hide it. Just why on earth I suddenly throw up" I let out a laugh. Sehun blinked his eyes several times.

"So I guess say hi to our new family members?" I took Sehun's hand and placed it on my tummy. 

"Mem--members?" Sehun's bewildered face really amused me.

"I got a checkup a few days ago and the doctor said I'm pregnant for three weeks. And it's twin" I let out a chuckle. Sehun rounded his eyes in disbelief. Even me myself was surprised when the doctor said I was going to have a twin.

"Are you serious?!" Sehun almost screamed, making me flinched.

"Ya! You're startling us. Aigoo my babies sorry daddy surprised you" I caressed my tummy. Sehun suddenly pulled me and captured my lips. I placed my arm around Sehun's neck and kissed him deeper. Catching our breath, we pulled away.

"Thank you, for having my babies" Sehun placed his hand on my womb, it gently. He leaned closer and placed his lips against mine again.

"Dad? Is mom okay?" Joonhyuk's voice startled both of us, making us pulled away from each other. Joonhyuk showed up with his lips smeared with sauce.

"Joo--joonhyuk-ah" Sehun stammered out, still surprised.

"Mom, are you okay?" Joonhyuk shifted his gaze to me. Sehun lifted Joonhyuk and wiped the sauce at the corner of his lips.

"Aigooo our Joonhyuk. You're so messy! Don't you feel embarrassed if your dongsaeng see you like this?" Sehun chuckled.

"Dongsaeng?" Joonhyuk asked. Sehun smiled.

"Joonhyuk-ah. You're going to be a brother!" Sehun shrieked excitedly.

"Really?! Really dad?! Yeay! I'm a brother!!" Joonhyuk raised his arms into the air. Sehun spun Joonhyuk around, making our son giggled. I watched them as they began to hop around the house. The corner of my lips turned upward. I caressed my tummy which would show my baby bump any soon.

Twin, come out soon. Your daddy and your brother are really excited to have you

 

 

 

 

 

Oh My God! Finally, this is the end!!! I'm feeling happy but sad at the same time TT I' ll feel lonely after this. I should write a new aff soon (if time permitted). Anyway my dear readers, I would like to say thank you for reading this story! I really appreciate your interests! You guys always made my days with your comments =)) I'll miss you TT To be honest this story is not the best from me. I just wrote this because I miss writing so much. My vocabulary really when I started this story since it had been a long time since my last fanfic. But, throughout this story, I managed to get back a few vocabulary that I lost LOL Sorry I rant for a while. Anyway, I wish you guys the best for whatever you guys are doing! Let's wait for EXO to comeback to hype us again, okie?

 

P/s: I have a confession. I fall for Sehun when I wrote this story. DAMN! Welcome to my bias list Oh Sehun