Visiting KMAA

Geheimnisse: The Confidential and Conspicuous Life of Kim Yerim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the entire media still hasn't gotten over the KMH Charity Ball. Even more, they haven't gotten over the news about Yeri's return and the rumors of Irene being engaged to Bogum which happens to be true. Yeri had a blast meeting many new faces especially those of her relatives. She truly felt at home. Despite sleeping in late last night, the little girl woke up quite early. She was full of energy already so she decided to explore around the estate. She changed from her pajamas and went downstairs. She went outside towards the lake near the garden, laid down on the grass, closed her eyes and enjoyed the cool early morning breeze.

 

Well that was quite a night. I met a lot of interesting people especially Namjoon-oppa. I wonder who he was talking to though. I think it was his brother. He was looking at unnie so intently. Unnie was too busy to notice. Hmmm. He seems like an interesting guy too and he looks familiar too. Despite the fact that he was looking so creepily at unnie, I feel like he could be trusted like Namjoon-oppa.

 

Oh world. Unnie said that we'll be having dinner with Bogum tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to it. He's just..

 

Now that I'm here, it's time to start my plans. But how to start? Where? I need to find that V person. If it's true that unnie's in love with him, then I might as well find him and help him out. Oooor, at least that would stop this nonsense engagement with that fishy Bogum. I need to know what his connection with me is. What are my unnies, Wonnie-samchon and Fany-imo talking about when they said I needed to know the truth? What truth?! I thought it would be about the engagement but it doesn't seem like it. And there's still that talk about the other Kims. Could the V guy be part of that family? I love my family to death but why are they so secretive?! What is going on? Also, where on earth is Seohyun-imo when you need her? I can't reach her phone. I don't have Yonghwa-samchon's number. Maybe I can ask Jin-oppa. But how… How do I put my plans in motion without raising much suspicion? At least not until I'm ready.

 

Yeri snapped out of her thoughts when she heard footsteps behind her.

"There you are." Irene said as she sat down beside her. Yeri grinned from ear to ear seeing her unnie. She shifted from her position and laid her head on Irene's lap. The older brushed the kid's hair while the latter sighed in delight.

"Why are you up so early? Aren't you tired?" Irene asked.

"Nope. I'm good. I feel quite energized actually." Yeri said with eyes still closed. Irene chuckled at the kid's response making Yeri look at her.

"Waeyo?" Yeri sat up and looked at Irene curiously.

"Nothing. My baby's just adorable." Yeri just laughed and hugged her unnie.

"Unnie, can I ask you a question?" Irene felt the sudden change in Yeri tone. She hummed in response telling Yeri to go right ahead.

"Are you sure about Bogum?" The kid asked. Irene met Yeri eye to eye and saw the worried look on her face.

"I mean, is he really the one? Do you really love him??" Yeri looked at her intently as she waited for her answer. Irene simply hummed as she pulled Yeri closer and hugged her.

"I hope you'll give him a chance. It would really make me happy." Irene said with eyes hopeful. Yeri sighed as she leaned on her unnie.

"Arasso. I told you already. I will try. Just let me know when he wants to hangout. He better take me somewhere fun." Yeri said making Irene chuckle in amusement and relief.

"I will."

 

 

The two returned to the mansion afterwards to grab some breakfast. Irene promised that she will bring Yeri to KMAA to check out the school then they will visit KME. The rest of the family joined them at the dining hall for breakfast.

"We'll be back next week. Behave yourselves arasso?" Tiffany said with a motherly tone making the younger adults giggle. Despite being adults themselves, Tiffany still treats all of them like little kids.

"Yerimmie, if you need us to bring anything else from your room back home, just give us a call ara? And listen to your unnies and oppas. Sleep in the afternoon. You're still a growing kid. And eat your vegetables. Make sure your Seulgi-unnie eats hers as well." Tiffany added making everyone laugh even harder.

"Mom!" Seulgi exclaimed while Yeri nodded obediently as smiled in amusement.

 

 

"So, how's our aegi?" Suho asked as he sat down next to Yeri who was waiting for Irene, Jin and the twins at the living room.

"I'm good oppa. I'm really excited to explore KMAA." Yeri replied with a grin. Suho smiled as he ruffled her hair making the girl scrunch her nose in annoyance.

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Suho chuckled in response. Yeri felt at ease being with Suho. Though she's closer to Jin and Irene, she always felt secured with Suho. She knew that her oppa's always got her back. The ever so reliable brother who lets you do things on your own but helps you out whenever needed or if you get lost along the way.

"Yerimmie.." Suho began as he looked straight ahead, lost in thought.

"Hmmmm?" Yeri looked at him with curiosity.

"Life here is totally different compared to our lives in America. You will encounter a lot of new things. Some could be quite overwhelming both in a good and in a bad way. But I know you can deal with them .Just know that we're here for you. Arasso? You might find things that could turn your world upside down. Despite all of these, always remember to take a breath before taking action. And most of all, always keep in mind that we love you." Suho said with a smile though worry was all over his face. Yeri looked at him with a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter