Shocking News.

How Long Will We Last?

You stretched and yawn.It was such a tiring day,you didn't have time to check up on Sunggyu.

Yeah,yeah.You were back with him.He apologize to you yesterday night.You sighed and smiled as you looked at your phone to see 10 missed calls and 2 voicemails,all from Sunggyu.

You looked up to see Himchan packing his things,you pouted.How you wish he would be as easy as Sunggyu.*But he isn't Sunggyu...*you looked down and carried your bag.

Himchan walked towards you and snatched your bag away from you without looking or saying anything.He walked away and headed towards the exit.

You followed him closely behind.You still couldn't forget about last night and looked down at your bandaged finger.

Himchan secretly smiled and glanced back at you but you were too busy eyeing your finger.*Babo.* he thought and walked on,a little bit faster.

---------

"~~~~~~~~!I think...you should see this," Henry shouted once you reached home.You raised an eyebrow and took his laptop from him.

Sunggyu and Bomi,sharing a passionate kiss at Han River.A very rare sight of the new idol couple together.

You stared at the computer screen with furrowed eyebrows.

"What...the...hell...," you gave Henry back his computer and stormed up to your room.They heard your door slam and knew that Sunggyu was in deep .

"I don't like it when she's angry..." Henry whispered.

"Can't help it." Himchan shrugged casually and crossed his arms.

"Quit acting like this.Eversince yesterday.I hate you for shouting at her like that!" Henry threw a pillow at Himchan.Himchan caught it with ease and threw it back at Henry.

"And I hate how both our names start with the letter H." Himchan said and walk up to your room.

Before he could knock it,he heard you shout.

"WHAT?!?!"

--------