Just One Kiss.

How Long Will We Last?

"Ahh~This is the life!" Himchan said as he swung both your hands together.You nodded and gave him a small smile.Both you and Himchan were just having a stroll in a park.

"~~~~~~~,are you...alright?" Himchan softened at your troubled expression.You couldn't hide it and shook your head.

He sighed,"What can I do?I feel so useless all of a sudden."

You squezed his hand,"You're not useless Himchan.You never were useless to me.You always make me smile,Channie.You never failed once."

"But...you aren't smiling now...That means...I failed!" Himchan cried.He burried his face in his hands and 'cried'.

You softened and took his hand in yours.You smiled and winked at him.

"You didn't fail,babo," you said.He smiled and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Hey,isn't that Sunggyu and Bomi?"

"Oh!They look so cute together!"

"Ah!I'm so jealous!"

"Sunggyu oppa!"

You heard the people around you say.You turned around to see Sunggyu and Bomi holding hands and smiling at the crowd.

"~~~~~~..."Himchan grew worried.

You looked down.Sunggyu looked around and spotted you.*~~~~~~!*

He brightened.

You looked up and made eye contact with him.A tear fell down your cheek.Sunggyu's eyes widened.*I knew it...she just couldn't handle it.She loves me too much to let go.*

Himchan panicked.*!Oh it,Himchan.Only once!Only once!*

Sunggyu was about to go in your direction when Himchan pulled you to him and pressed his lips on yours.

Your eyes widened,you wanted to pull away but couldn't.Your body wasn't listening.

*Himchan is kissing...me...because Sunggyu...is there?Should I play along?* You unconciously kissed Himchan back.He wrapped his arms around your waist.

Sunggyu was boiling on the inside.He furrowed his eyebrows and stormed off with Bomi trailing behind him.

Himchan pulled away.You looked down with your cheeks flushed.

"I-I-I am so sorry...I was just-"Himchan got cut off with your fingers on his lips.

"It's ok,Himchan.I knew why you did it." You wrapped your arms around his waist.You placed your head on his shoulder.

He smiled and wrapped his strong arms around you.

"You don't have to worry anymore,~~~~~~.I'll always be here for you no matter what.You know I'll catch you when you fall.You know...I'll do anything for you because you're the most important person to me.You're the VIP in my heart.Don't forget that," Himchan whispered.

You nodded and burried your face into his coat.*I love you Himchan but just not that way.I'm so sorry.*