That Time.

How Long Will We Last?

“God…I’m so freakin’ tired,” you yawned and lay down on Henry’s lap.

“What did you do…?” Henry asked he your hair as he gazed down at you.

“Probably,checking out her boyfriend for the whole day at work,” Himchan snickered,his eyes glued on the tv screen.

You threw a pillow at him and turned back to Henry.

“Yah!” Himchan threw the pillow back at you.You frowned and crossed your arms.

“Aigoo,our little ~~~~~ is mad at Mr.ert,” Henry pinched your nose lightly.You giggled.

“I AM NOT A ERT!” Himchan protested angrily.You got up from Henry’s lap and hugged Himchan from behind.

“Of course you’re not,Channie~” you cooed and kissed his cheek.He rocked from side to side as he stopped changing the channels.

“Aish…I seriously can’t stay mad at you for long…” Himchan sighed.

“And why is that?” Henry sat down beside him.

“She always knows the right thing to say,” Himchan settled you down on his lap.

You nodded your head and smiled.

“Huh…well,now I know how Mr.I-own-~~~~~ fell for you,” Himchan chuckled and hugged your waist, “I still don’t see why I haven’t fell for you yet…”

You buried your head into the crook of his neck.

“I still remembered when ~~~~~~ came running to us saying how Sunggyu confessed to her and blah-blah-blah,” Henry laughed and high fived Himchan.

You smiled at the memory.*Me too…It was one of the most special days of my life…*

You closed your eyes and let the flashback play.

Flashback:

RIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!

You copied down the last of your notes into your cute,pink notebook.You shut it close and put everything into your bag.You made sure everything was in place and waited for the teacher to dismiss the class.

“Alright,class…Remember.You have a test coming up!Remember to study over the weekends!Alright,have a nice weekend!” the teacher grabbed his own notes and walked out of the classroom.

You smiled and walked out confidently in your black 3-inch heels.Everyone made way for you to walk.You weren’t exactly Miss Popular,it was just that everyone would awed at your fashion sense.You would always hear people talking about you.

“Oh my god…~~~~~~ really is a godess.Look!Isn’t her fashion sense great?”

“Omo!How does she balance in does?WOW!Isn’t that the new blazer that we saw yesterday?”

You walked towards your locker and opened it.

“Knock,knock,” you heard someone said from behind you.

You turned around to come face to face with your long-time crush,Sunggyu.

He was the so called ‘Kingka’ of the school,even though he didn’t want the title.He was so perfect to you.His dark brown eyes would melt you.His voice would soothed you.If he was the one who would hold you,that would be great.

“Oh,hey Sunggyu…oppa?” you tried to sound as natural as possible.

He nodded,approving of you calling him that.

“Um…~~~~~~,I just wanted to ask you if you would like to um…er…” he stumbled over his words as he rubbed the back of his neck.*So cute* you thought.

“Yes…?Go on…”

“Um…would you like me to walk y-you h-home?S-since,my house i-is on the w-way,” he stuttered.

“Um…alright,” you smiled and walked out with him.

Both of you,tried to make it as comfortable as possible.Whenever there was an awkward silence,you would always laughed it off.Well,that was your habit anyways.

Sunggyu looked around,seeing no one he pushed back up against a wall.

“S-sunggyu oppa…w-what a-are-,”

He shut you up with a soft kiss.You eyes widened.You didn’t expect this to happen at all.Your heart started beating fast.

Sunggyu placed his hand behind your neck and pulled you in closer.Both of your bodies were pressed against each other,closing any gap there was.You closed your eyes and kissed him back.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his strong arms around your small waist.

Both of you pulled away,breathless.You looked up at him and blush crept up your face.He gazed down at you lovingly.He your cheek gently.

“~~~~~~-ah…”

“Hmm?”

“I like you eversince we bumped into each other in the hallway,will you please,pretty pretty please be mine?” Sunggyu whispered.

You smiled.You bit your bottom lip from smiling any wider.

“Of course I would,I like you too,” you answered him.

He blinked at you.The next thing you knew,Sunggyu was spinning you around like a madly-in-love maniac.

End of Flashback.

“Aww~Look,our Little Princess is asleep…” Himchan pouted.He had so wanted to spend the night laughing at the memories of Highschool with you.

“Well,she is tired.Let’s just go to bed,”Henry patted Himchan’s back.

“Arasso.I’ll bring her up,” Himchan carried you bridal style towards your room.

“No funny stuff.” Henry pointed a finger at him and went into his room.

“At least let me sleep next to her,” Himchan frowned.

“Sure but just no funny stuff,I mean it.” Henry slammed his bedroom door in Himchan’s face.

*Yay!* Himchan put you slowly on the bed.He took off his t-shirt leaving him in only his wife-beater and basketball shorts.

He went beside you and gazed you.The moonlight made it better.

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close.*I don’t know now ~~~~~~.You’re making me so confused.We’ve known each other for 20 years…yet,you don’t look at me.Can’t you see that I love you so,so much?I’ve waited.I never got my chance to have you in my arms…why?I never had enough courage to tell you those three words.*

He looked behind you to see a couple smiling back at him.That face he knew so well was smiling because of a guy that isn’t him.*I just don’t know why I had to fall for a girl like you.Maybe because you’re perfect to me.Maybe because you had to smile at me when we were little.Maybe because you gave me that Hello Kitty band-aid to put at my bruise.*

He sighed and placed his chin on top of your head.*I love you,~~~~~~-ah…not as a brother but as a guy.*

--------------

Don't kill me!!!

I just wanted to make someone be Sunggyu's love rival ok?

So I picked Mr.ert:)

I kinda am his fan right now :P

LOL!B1A4 Sesame Player~~~~SANDEULIE^^