The Man That Came From Busan.

How Long Will We Last?

You ran up to him and hugged him tightly,"I missed you so,very much."

He chuckled and hugged you back,"Always the first thing I hear you say when I meet up with you."

You pulled back and smiled brightly at him.

"What did you come here for ~~~~~~~?" he asked as he opened the door wider for you to come in.You frowned and walked in.

"I thought I asked you to call me noona?Why aren't you calling me noona?" you crossed your arms and turned to face him.

"Nah...I rather call you ~~~~~~~~ than noona.You wanna know why?" he led you to his room.

You tilted your head,"Why?"

"Because I look 30.Thats why." He lay down on his bed,making sure to leave space for you to lie down beside him.

You rolled your eyes.You took of your coat and left yourself with your dress.You lay down beside him with one elbow propped up,facing him.

"Now...why come here?" he your cheek softly.

"Just for fun."

"Yeah,right.For fun.What?Is it about you know who?" he asked again.You sighed and pushed his shoulder.

"Can we just sleep?" you lay on your back and clossed your eyes.

"Erm...~~~~~~~?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going back to Busan tomorrow."

"And?"

"You have to wake up early...thats if you want to follow me back."

"I'll be glad too."

"What about your clothes...?"

"I kept clothes here didn't I?"

"About that...My sister kinda took them." He scratched his head.

You eyes shot wide open.You grabbed the nearest pillow and hit him with it.

"JUNG DAEHYUN!HOW COULD YOU?!?!?" You shouted as you chased him around the room.

"I'M SORRY!I'M SORRY!I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!SHE JUST TOOK THEM!I'M SORRY!RUFFLES,HELP ME!" He shouted at his fat and lazy cat at the corner of the room while trying to dodge your hits.

You spent almost the whole night pillow fighting with Daehyun,the busan man.

------------------

Hello people~!

HAVE YOU SEEN B.A.P'S POWER?IT WAS AWESOME!

* slap* -spray can- WE GOT THE POWER~!!!

LOL. More information on Daehyun in the following chapters((: Enjoy reading~