The Different Himchan.

How Long Will We Last?

"Oppa~" you cooed and hugged Sunggyu's arm tightly.Today you had a date with Sunggyu.He didn't have any schedules and you didn't have work or any plans,it was perfect.

Both of you went around town,window shopping as you called it.

"What is it?" he asked.You stopped infront of him.He looked at you with a raised eyebrow.You giggled and pulled his scarf higher,above his nose.

His eyes widened.

"Did anyone see?" he looked around,obviously panicked.You shook your head,he sighed in relief.

"Come on," he grabbed your hand and pulled you.

Both of you stopped by a cafe.You looked around the familiar surroundings.*Henry's Cafe...huh...*

You looked behind the counter to see Henry smiling at you.You waved and mouthed,'Where's Himchan?'

Henry pointed to one of the tables.You turned to see Himchan looking at you and Sunggyu.When both of you made eye contact,he turned away.No smiling or no waving,just ignoring.*Why is he...like that?*

You frowned but waved it away.

"What do you want?" Sunggyu lead you to a table.

"Just say the usual," you smiled at him.Sunggyu was confused but nodded anyways.He went to order for both of you.

You turned around and looked at Himchan once again.He was looking at you with a blank expression,when you waved he looked away and continued playing with his iPhone.

You huffed.*What the hell happened to him?* the more you thought of him ignoring you,the more you got annoyed.You turned back round to face your coffee and Sunggyu patiently drinking his.

"Yay!Coffee~~~" you forgot about Himchan straight away.Sunggyu chuckled,he stretched out his hand and took yours in his.He started to play with the couple ring he gave you.Since he was an idol,he couldn't use it so he hung it around his neck.

You giggled as he tickled your palm.He gazed at you.*My ~~~~~~~,what would I do without you...?* he thought as he grazed you knuckles lightly.

"Oppa,what do you have tomorrow?" you took a sip of your coffee.

"Erm...Music Core,why?"

"Just wondering..." you shrugged.He nodded,he knew you couldn't come.It was understandable anyways.

Himchan gripped his cup tightly,almost breaking it.He knew he was jealous.He wanted you but he was just a friend that you could lean on.He gripped his head.*When you're with him...I feel sufocated.~~~~~~~,you know how to break my heart easily.I know you can't see me.I can't believe it,I lost the one girl I truly loved.*

He stormed out of the cafe.Henry frowned.*What the hell is his problem...?* Henry looked at both you and Sunggyu and smiled.

You both looked like the perfect couple.

--------------------------------

"Bye oppa~I'll see you whenever I can!" you smiled and waved as you saw Sunggyu waving back at you as he walked away.

You went inside and closed the door behind you.

"Henry,Himchan!I'm home!" you shouted.

"Oh,hi ~~~~~~," Henry came out from the kitchen.You looked around,trying to find for Himchan.

"Findinig for Himchan?He's in his room.He didn't come out at all.Something up between you and him?" Henry stepped closer to you.

"I don't know.He ignored me at the cafe earlier today...Have he eaten dinner yet?" you asked.Henry shook his head.

You rushed to the kitchen.You heated up dinner that Henry made and went up to Himchan's room.You knocked on it but didn't get any response.

You opened the door and peeked inside.You saw Himchan writing down something in a small brown book.

"Channie~" you went inside.Himchan straight away shut the book and turned around.

"Who asked you to come in?" he snapped.*...what am I doing?I shouldn't be angry at her.Eversince yesterday night...*

"I...um...sorry..." you took a step back ready to leave.Himchan got up and grabbed your arm.

"Sorry,I didn't mean to snap at you...I just...Nevermind." He let go of your arm.You nodded in understanding and held out the tray of Himchan's dinner.He smiled and took it.

"Thanks...come on," he lead you into his 'kingdom' as he called it.You smiled and jumped onto his bed.

"You like my bed so much?" he asked.You nodded.

He chuckled.That night,your Himchan was back and you're happy he didn't ignore you like earlier.