Another Day,Another Dollar.

How Long Will We Last?

Purple:English

-----------------

"~~~~~~!~~~~~~!Wake up!"

You groaned,"Five more minutes,Henry."

"No!You better wake up before I bring Himchan up to you!" Henry shouted.

You quickly sat up.

"DUUDEEE!Seriously.I thought you hated his iness!You liar!" you threw a pillow at him.

He smiled proudly.

"I do but it's the only way to wake you up.Anyways,he's still sleeping,go get dress and wake him up.I'll be in the kitchen," he said and pulled you up.

"Why can't you do it?" you whined.

"You know why,silly.I don't want to end up being gay," he chuckled and pushed you in the toilet.

You blew air into your cheeks.*Another day,Another Dollar* you thought and continued with your morning routine.

You quickly changed into blue denim shorts and a tank top.You dragged yourself to Himchan's door and knocked it lightly.

Obviously,there was no answer.You opened it and went inside.

The room was dark without the sunlight streaming in.You pulled the curtains apart and smiled as the warmness of the sun touched you.

You spun around and looked at Himchan.

He opened one eye and groan.He didn't like the sun.It was his enemy.Well,every morning the sun is his biggest enemy.

"I'M BURNING!I'M BURNING!SHUT IT ALREADY!" Himchan shouted from underneath the covers.

"I won't unless you wake up," you furrowed your eyebrows and walked to the edge of his bed.

"Fine,fine," he got out off bed and kissed your cheek as a sign of 'Good Morning,Wifey'.

"Good boy.Henry's cooking breakfast," you said.

"Does that oh-so innocent dwarf know how to cook?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes and he is not a dwarf.He is just 4 cm shorter than you," you stated,"Whatever,I'm going down."

You skipped downstairs to be greated by Henry in a Hello Kitty apron.

"Sit down.I've got pancakes," he motioned you to sit down.

He placed a plate of delicious pancakes infront of you.

"Thanks Henry,you're the best ex-boyfriend aka bestfriend any girl could have," you smiled up at him.

" I'm better than Himchan right?"Hemry wiggled his eyebrows.You laughed.

"Why are you using my name?and...Is pancakes the only food you know to make for breakfast?" Himchan walked over and sat down beside you.

"Fine then.Starting from tommorow you cook breakfast!What an ungrateful person!" Henry turned away.

"No thanks...," Himchan stabbed a pancake with his fork and ate it whole,"Chaesuk,you never fail to amazed me...what is this blueberry?"

Henry rolled his eyes and turned back to him," It's Henry.H-E-N-R to the freaking Y!HENRY!Got it?"

Himchan just nodded without looking up.You could tell he was enjoying it.

"Say ahh~" Himchan held a piece of pancake near your mouth.You opened your mouth and stuffed it inside.

"There you go,wifey~" Himchan smiled.

You rolled your eyes.

"Hey Henry,are you working today?" you stuffed the last piece of your oancake into your small mouth.Henry shook his head.

"Why not?You ditching?" Himchan asked.Even if Himchan may act like he hates Henry,he actually cares for him as a brother.

"Nope.It's not my shift anyways," Henry shrugged and continued eating the pancakes.

----------------

"Bye Henry!Make sure you take care of the house properly!" you shouted before you left.

"Come on,wifey.We're gonna be late," Himchan took your hand.

Himchan and you were both working as photographers together.Both of you shared the same interest in photography.

"Channie,is Infinite on today?" you asked.

"Hmm...yeah.So...you'll get to see him," Himchan smiled as your face lit up,"Don't be to carried away ~~~~~~~-ah.Focus on work."

You nodded and smiled up at your etic childhood friend.*I'm so glad.I'm going to see him*

------------------

Hey,

First chapter up:))It's ok right?

Please look forward for chapter 2.

Sunggyu's coming up soon:))

ENJOY!

-InspiritAngel4ever