Just Stop.

How Long Will We Last?

You looked up at Himchan and nodded.Himchan smiled and pulled you close to him.

Both of you were on the way to Infinite's apartment.You needed an explanation why Sunggyu wanted to break up with you.You nervously bit your lip.

Himchan looked down at you and softened.*She's nervous...I don't want to see her like this...* he thought.

He squished your cheeks,"Yah,stop biting.It'll bleed.Don't be nervous,babe.I'm here.Remember?You came here to ask why.So ask...Its just a question.You have the right to ask him."

You smiled up him and hugged his arm,"This is why I love you Channie~"

He smiled.Even though he knew those words were just in a sibling manner,he didn't care.As long as he knew you loved him,it was enough.

"We're here." You said and came out of the taxi.Himchan paid the ahjusshi and went out after you.

"You ready?" Himchan asked and put an arm around you.You nodded and gave him a tight smile.

*This is one of the things I love about her,she'll still smile even if she has suffered so much more pain than me.She's really strong.* Himchan thought as he gaze at you lovingly.

You were just lost in his eyes.*Channie...loves me?Argh!Why must he be so hard to read?Nevermind.I'm here for Sung-How come I didn't realise Himchan's eyes are so pretty?*

You shook your head and tugged on Himchan's sleeve.He took your hand and led you into the building.

Knock,knock.

"Oh,who could that be?" Sungjong asked his hyungs.Hoya shrugged.

"I'll get it~" Woohyun said and went up to the door.Sunggyu was just sitting there,almost half-dead.He never liked the idea of him dating Bomi.He didn't even have any feelings for Bomi.

"Oh?Its the photographer noona from last time," Woohyun put a finger to his lips.Sunggyu sat up.Did he hear right?

*~~~~~~~?How...Why is she here?I'm so stupid.For me of course!The sudden break up...she wants to know why...But I can't have her know about this...* Sunggyu looked down.

"Hyung!~~~~~~~-sshi wants to see you!" Sunggyu heard Woohyun call.

"Ask her to come in," Sunggyu said and leaned back in the chair.You went in quietly and looked straight at Sunggyu.

"Erm...we'll give you some privacy,"Dongwoo said and asked all of his dongsaengs to go into the rooms.

Sunggyu stood up and looked straight at you.You flinced under his glare.You were tongue tied now.*I'm so screwed.*

"Why are you here?" Sunggyu asked,coldly.*This is the only way.*

You took a deep breath and forced yourself not to cry and glare at him,"Why?"

"What do you mean why?" he crossed his arms.You clenched your fist.

"WHY THE DID YOU BREAK UP WITH ME?!?!?!?!?" you shouted in his face.

"Why can't I?" he shrugged cassually.*Don't cry Sunggyu...Don't cry.*

"What?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Why can't I?I mean its obvious right?I like her.I don't like you anymore," Sunggyu's heart hurt when he said that.He had to say it.

*What the...Wait.He said like...There's a chance,he still loves me...* you thought.You then smirked.

*I don't like that smirk...,don't tell me...* Sunggyu's eyes widened.(Meh...doesn't make a difference,you can't see his eyes still.LOL.)

"Well then,If you don't like me, I dare you to say...You don't love me anymore." You inched closer to him.He backed away slowly.

"I...I...I..." he stammered.*.Oh god!Why is my girlfriend so clever?!?!*

"Say it."

"I DON'T LOVE YOU!SO IN' STAY AWAY FROM ME!DON'T CALL ME!DON'T TEXT ME!DON'T SEE ME EVER AGAIN!" Sunggyu shouted,his shoulders moved up and down as he tried to catch his breath.

Your smirk fell.Your tears welled up in your eyes,"Y-you...actually...said it..."

You blinked fast.All your tears fell.Sunggyu softened.He didn't like to see you cry.Why did he even make you cry?

"F-fine...if that's the case then...I'm sorry for everything...I'm sorry for saying yes to your confession.I'm sorry for being your girlfriend.I don't even know why I'm saying sorry when...everything is your fault.Maybe...you love her and not me...Is this the end...of us?Maybe or maybe not.I don't think so.Just remember,I love you.Thats all I want you to know...Goodbye,my  Kim Sunggyu..."

With that,you left him.*Goodbye,my Kim Sunggyu.Kim Sunggyu,the best boyfriend in the whole wide world.The wise leader of Infinite.The...most special person to me.The...only light in my life...*

He stormed into his room,all his dongsaengs looked up at him.

"OUT!" He shouted.Everyone,scrambled out of the room at once.He slammed the door and punched the wall until his knuckles bled.

"ARRGGHH!YAH!BABO!I STILL DO!I DO LOVE YOU!I'M A IN' COWARD!I !I IN' !ARRGHH!" Sunggyu cried.His tears fell."I love you,my Lee ~~~~~~..."

He fell to his knees and sobbed.He didn't care whether his knuckles hurt.All he cared about was you,your last words to him.How he wanted to hug and kiss you.

Now,he couldn't...all he could do was watch you find your way,away from him.