Music Bank Accident.

How Long Will We Last?

You hugged the bouquet of flowers close and took in the scent.*Hmm...so sweet~* you thought and closed your eyes.

It was your first time.Your first time visiting Sunggyu at Music Bank.You wanted to see how he was on stage.You never got to see him on stage before.Never.Well,only on the televisyen.

You walked backstage,hoping to bumped into him.You acted as if you were one of the staff members there.

Just then,you spotted the familiar brown headed leader over all the other idols.You ran towards him but he seemed to get further and further.The 5-inch heels you were wearing,weren't helping though.

BANG!

Your bouquet ended flying to god-knows-where and you ended up lying on top of some stranger.*Ouch...*you winced as you touched your head and your sprained ankle.

The person you fell on groaned and opened his eyes.Both of you looked at each other for awhile before realising what had happened.You scrambled off him but ended up falling back down again into the stranger's arms.

"Hey,you alright there?"he helped you up carefully.You were suprised by his deep voice.*Woah...how the hell...Himchan's voice isn't that deep!* you looked up at him.

He smiled and held up something.You looked down to see your bouquet of flowers in his hands.You smiled and muttered a small 'thanks'.

"Erm...I'm sorry.I bumped...no,banged into you.I was just....erm....," you looked down and played with the ribbon tied around the bouquet.

"It's ok.Erm...come on," he took your hand.

"Huh?"

"Your ankle.You sprained it."

"Huh?Oh." He chuckled and put your arm around his shoulder and his arm around your waist.*Oh my god...what if Sunggyu sees this?!?!?!* You tried to get out of his grasped.You did but you tripped and fell.You closed your eyes and waited for the impact but nothing came.

You opened your eyes to see the stranger staring at you.Your eyes widened and you pushed him away but before you could fall again he carried you bridal style.You wanted to screamed,you wanted to say 'ERT!' but couldn't bring yourself to do it.He was gaining attention anyways.

"Hyung,isn't that the photographer noona?" you heard someone said.You looked over the stranger's shoulder to see Sunggyu clenching his fist and mouthed 'EXPLAIN.' .

'I will.I promise.'  You held out a pinky and gave him a small smile.

The stranger opened a door and placed you on a sofa.You looked around to see only him and another guy.

"Erm...Sorry,for not introducing earlier but I'm Bang Yongguk and this is Choi Junhong also known as Zelo," he smiled.The guy known as Zelo just gave you a salute.

"I'm Lee ~~~~~~,nice to meet you," you bowed your head slightly.Yongguk ran to your side and brought your feet up to his thigh.You looked at him questioningly.He smiled slightly and massaged your ankle.

"Yah.Help me get the first aid kit."Yongguk nodded to the door.Zelo nodded and scurried off.

"Why don't you just send me to the hospital?" you asked as you sat up.

He chuckled,"You can choose,a hot guy helping you or the hospital with patients that cough in your face?"

"A hot guy sounds better...," you mumbled and played with your nail.He chuckled again.

"So,um...you rap?" you looked at him.He nodded,"How'd you know?"

"It's kinda obvious.The way you dress...the way you talk...the way you look..." You shrugged.

"That kid,Zelo.He's a rapper too.He's young but he's fantastic." Yongguk looked at you.

"Oh really?Um...how old is he?And you?"you tilted your head to one side.

"I'm 22 and he is...16."

"Woah...Young rapper,huh.I'm 22 too."

He nodded,"There we go.Now,we just have to wait for Zelo.Well,you can call whoever to fetch you."

You took out your phone and dialed Himchan's number.

"Yeomseyo?" he answered sleepily.

"Yah,were you asleep?"

"Shut up and tell me where are you.I'm coming."

"How did you know?"

"Just tell me.Where.The..Are.You?"

"Man,don't have to be so cranky.I'm at Music Bank."

"Alright.See you in abit."

You sighed and hung up.You looked at Yongguk who was staring at you the whole time.He chuckled and leaned in.You backed away slowly.He lighty blew just below your eye and whispered,"You have something under your eye."

You pushed him away lightly and felt yourself blush.You've never been this close  to a guy that isn't Sunggyu,Himchan and Henry before.

"Hyung~!" You heard Zelo shout.You turned around to see the panting rapper.He passed Yongguk the first aid kit and smiled at you.

Yongguk started bandaging your foot.After he was done,he put away the first aid kit.

"There,now...where's your saviour?" he asked.

"N-neh?"

"Who's fetching you?"

Right on cue,your phone rang.You picked up.

"Where are you?"

"Erm...go to the dressing room at the corner of the hallway." You hung up,"He's here."

The door opened slowly to reveal,Himchan.He bowed at Yongguk and Zelo.

"Himchan~" You slowly stood up with Yongguk suporting you.

"Wait...what?Himchan?You Kim Himchan?The playboy of TS High?"

Himchan nodded proudly but his smiled turned into a smirk when he saw Yongguk.

"Bang Yongguk?The rapper?"