Another Fight.

How Long Will We Last?

"WHAT THE IS HIS PROBLEM?!?!?!" Both Himchan and Henry shouted.

"Guys,calm down.It's alright.I'm not mad," you said and calm them down.You had just told them about the 'fight' you had with Sunggyu last night.

They sat down on their chairs and crossed their arms.You took a sip of your tea as they eyed you.

"You're not ok.You're acting as if you're ok," Henry stated.

"Duhh.You think she wants us to be worried like that?" Himchan hit the back of Henry's head.Henry pouted and looked at you again.

"Guys,its all a misunderstanding.Knowing him...I guess he's just upset he can't spend time with me and stuff...I guess that's his reason," you carefully placed your cup down.

"What the are you talking about?!?!" Himchan slammed the table.

You jumped and frowned."Watch your language,Himchan."

"No.You watch your language.I can't stand him.He doesn't know how hard it is for you to cope with his schedules.He doesn't know how hard it is for you to be ok with everything.He doesn't know anything and yet,he accused you of such things.Am I right?I don't even know what he's thinking," Himchan stood up and pointed you.

"I-I-" you stuttered and looked down.Himchan was right.Sunggyu doesn't know anything and yet he was accusing you but who was Himchan to say that?

"Well,at least he is not like you!Who has mood swings all the time!At least,he has something to do unlike you,who has nothing to do and choose to ignore me!Well,am I right Himchan?!?!" you shouted back at him.

Himchan was startled at your sudden outburst.

"What are you getting at?"he frowned.Henry silently crept up the stairs and went to his room.The last thing he would want to do was get involved in your fight.

"All I'm trying to say is,Sunggyu can think about whatever he wants about me because we're always apart.You can't accuse him of anything.You don't know him!" you stomped your foot.

"How about last night huh?!?!You were crying all over me.Saying how bad of a boyfriend Sunggyu was for accusing about such thing! ~~~~~!Why are you taking his side?" Himchan looked down at you.Even though,he didn't like to argue with you(seldom does that but only little things)he should bring some sense into you.

"I wasn't in the right state of mind last night!I didn't know what happened.Everything was going by so fast!Why can't I take his side for once?" you glared up at him.

"You're not in the right state of mind now either!Why are so stubborn now?You always listen to me.What the hell are you thinking,Lee ~~~~~?!?!?" Himchan banged the table and stormed off towards his room.

You looked down and sobbed.Why did it turned out like this now?What happened to Himchan?What happened to Sunggyu?What happened to you?

You fell to the floor and cried silently.Someone embraced you tightly.You were hoping that it was Himchan and he would say sorry but it was Henry.

"Shh...Its ok.Don't cry ~~~~~~,please.You know I don't like to see you cry." He your hair and kissed your forehead once in a while.He carried you to your room and put you on your bed.

"Henry...Why is everything like this now?I don't understand anything.Why Henry why?" you sobbed into his chest.

"Hey,hey,hey," he cupped your chin and wiped away your tears,"Its not going to help if you cry.You're stronger than that ~~~~~.I don't understand this either.We'll solved it.Together alright?"

You nodded and hugged him tightly.With that,you fell asleep in his arms.

---------------

*Mianhae ~~~~~~~...I just wanted to make you understand how I feel about Sunggyu.I guess it didn't work out right.I'm sorry for making you cry.* Himchan could hear everything from his room.He noted down something in his little brown book.

He shut his eyes painfully as he heard your cries die down slowly.He mouthed the words,I'm sorry before falling into a painful sleep.