Little Brown Book.

How Long Will We Last?

You sighed and went up the stairs.Henry and Himchan weren’t home because you forced them to go grocery shopping together.

You had been back in Seoul for three days already.Daehyun had sent you back because he wanted you to avoid Sunggyu.

*What should I do?* you thought as you went into Himchan’s room.Piles of clothes were everywhere,bags of chips scattered around and many stuff you could not quite make out.

“Urggh…” you said as you picked up a pair of boxers from right in front of your foot.

*Should I?* you looked around. *Yeah…I definitely should.* You tied your hair into a messy bun.

Ten minutes past,three quarter had been cleaned up.You picked some pieces of paper and opened a drawer.

Something brown caught your eye.You picked up a small brown,Himchan's name was written on the cover.You raised your eyebrows in curiousity but furrowed them after in confussion.

You flipped through the book and stopped at a random page.

Friday,2012.2335.

Today,she kept looking at Sunggyu for the whole day.Even when I called her,she kept looking at him.

It hurts so much.Why can't those eyes only look at me?

Am I not there?Am I just invisible to her?

Oh yeah...she doesn't know that I love her.I love her so much,I can't go back.

I love her...

Himchan.

Your eyes widened.*Himchan really does love me...*

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!?!?!?"

"H-Himchan..." you whispered and dropped the book.

You gasped as he pulled your wrist roughly and pushed you out of his room.

You looked down and walked back to your room in a daze.

----

Himchan picked up his book and closed it shut.He looked to the door and sighed.

*She knows that I love her now.She knows.* He punched the wall and screamed.

*She must think I'm pathectic.I'm pathectic for not confessing earlier.*

He clutched onto his head and cried.

---------

Hey people~!

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long.I was just lost at what to write and I was so busy with school.

Anyways,here I am~!!!*sings ZE:A's Here I Am* LOL XD

I may or may not be updating so soon though...): Sorry.This fanfic is coming to an end soon.

Then I'm gonna update the others and start on a new fic staring NU'EST <3

*smiles* STAY HEALTHY AND BE HAPPY WITH BTOB^^ *sends BTOB to you*

Henry:Bye-bye~Have a nice day~!!

Infinite:SARANGHAEYOOOOO~~~~~~~

Himchan:*sigh* I love her.