H&H's Comfort.

How Long Will We Last?

A week past by slowly.Everyday,you were just crying or sulking in your room.You didn't go to work,your boss knew why anyways.

Either Himchan or Henry would come into your room and check up on you.You wouldn't touch your food.You grew skinnier and skinnier.Himchan couldn't concentrate on work properly.His mind would always wonder of to you.

His heart hurt so much seeing you in this state.He couldn't do anything but watch you cry all day.He felt so useless.

Henry always came back from work with your favourite Mocha Latte in hand.He would always put it in your room.He hated himself for being so useless.

You sighed.You just couldn't bring yourself to smile anymore.You went infront of your mirror and tried to smile.No matter what you did,you would always frown.

"~~~~~~~-ah..."

You turned around.Himchan and Henry were just standing there.You softened.If it was hard for you,it was hard for them to.You knew you were a burden...or so you thought.

"Guys...I'm sorry.I know I shouldn't be like this...I'm sorry for being such a burden..." you whispered and turned back to the mirror.Himchan walked up to you.He held your hands and lifted them up to your face.

He took your index fingers and pressed the ends of lips and pulled them up.In the mirror,you saw him smiling down at your  smiling self.

"Smile.You always do." Himchan whispered.

"Yeah,~~~~~~.Believe me,when you cry...you look exceptionally ugly.Trust me," Henry said like it was the most normal thing on Earth.

"Yah!You first-letter-of-my-name stealer!You just insulted her!" Himchan hit the back of his head.

"Ouch!Ok,I'm sorry!I was just joking!" Henry rubbed his head and pouted.

You suddenly laughed.Henry and Himchan smiled at you.

"Yah!What the hell!Hahahahahahaha~!First-haha-letter-haha-of-the-hehe-name!What the hell Himchan!AAACCCCHHHOOOOO!!!!" you all of a sudden ended your laughing with a sneeze.

You guys looked at each other,then started laughing again.

*That's right ~~~~~~~.Keep laughing and smiling like that.*Himchan and Henry thought.They looked at each other and smiled.