*SIGH*

How Long Will We Last?

"Bye guys~!I'm going to meet Sunggyu," you whispered the last part.You,Himchan and Yongguk were hanging out in a cafe after the incident.All of you were catching up with each other for the past half hour.

Yongguk was the weirdest in the whole school.He would always rap through the PA System every morning and would end with,"Dedicated to Lee ~~~~~~" .

You like his raps.It was kind of cute.You would laugh whenever he end his raps.He didn't deny it when you told him how he was crazy for you.

You waved at them and they waved back.You sighed.Now you had to meet Sunggyu.You just don't know why you had to explain to him when you could clearly see you had sprained your ankle.

You limped their slowly.You also didn't know why he was so jealous nowadays.

"Oppa."

"~~~~~-ah."

"Look oppa,it was nothing.I just sprained my ankle.That's all," you faked a smile when you were in pain.

"Are you sure?" he asked while he folded his arms.You looked at him questioningly."Are you sure?Or are you lying to me?Because you want some idol other than me to carry you?Huh?Answer me."

You furrowed your eyebrows,"What?How can you say that to your own girlfriend?Don't you trust me?I said I sprained my ing ankle."

He scoffed,"I don't know now,my dear ~~~~~.You seem to be drifting further away from me.What happened?You didn't even bother to call yesterday.You even let your colleague hug you.Maybe,he's your boyfriend."

"Excuse me?"You thought back to when Himchan 'hugged' you," That was nothing.He was just there.He doesn't even know I have a boyfriend.And what?Me call you?Huh.You don't even bother to call me few days ago and now you come to me saying this?"

"I-"

"Whatever.Come back to me when you think I'm not lying." With that you stormed off,leaving Sunggyu standing there.

You sighed as you unlocked the front door.

"Oh hey ~~~~~~," you heard Himchan say.*Weird...He usually calls me wifey or baby.Maybe he's in a bad mood...Like me.*you thought and plopped down beside Himchan on the couch.

"Hey,Channie."

He cassually put an arm around you and hugged you close.You lean your head on his shoulder and breathe in his scent.It made things better.You felt safe in his arms.You gave out a loud sigh.

"What happened?" Himchan rubbed your arm.

"We fought."

"What?Why?" Himchan grabbed both your arms and looked into your eyes.

"I'm tired and angry.Can I tell tomorrow?When Henry is here too?" you pushed Himchan back down and tried to fall asleep in his arms.

"Sure thing..." he whispered.He was happy but also upset to see you like this.He your hair and hugged you tighter into his arms.Like this,he wouldn't want to let go.

----------------------

Hello~!

I know it was a long time since I updated.I'm sorry about that):

I'm super busy right now.I have school till late in the afternoon.Then my CCA.Then I have to go tuition until at night.

Lots of projects.Trust me,readers...You don't want my life.

Anyways,I'll try to update as regularly.

EXAMS ARE AROUND THE CORNER!OMG.-faints-

.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.LOVE.