Just A Visit.

How Long Will We Last?

You inhaled the scent of the fresh bouquet of flowers in your hands.It was like deja vu,walking into the same building but not heading into the same room.You weren't here for Sunggyu.

You thought it would be kind enough to visit once in awhile.Well,you didn't think of that,Himchan did.He wanted you to try to forget Sunggyu.But,you just couldn't.

You politely bowed to whoever that walked passed you.Most of them,idols.You crossed your fingers,just hoping you wouldn't run into Infinite or APink.

"~~~~~~~?Oh.Why are you here?" you heard a familiar deep voice call.You smiled and waved.

"Hey," you put out the flowers in front of you.He smiled,"For me?Haha.Thanks."

You hit his shoulder playfully.He tilted his head.

"Well...I'm here to support...you aren't gonna invite in your waiting room?" you asked.He laughed.

"Alright.Come on,this way now." He grabbed your hand.You were shocked at first but shook your head ad squeezed his hand.

Bang Yongguk And Zelo.

He went inside with you tagging along.The younger rapper was just lazing around on a chair with his legs on a table.

"Yah," Yongguk lightly slapped his legs off the table,"Meet my friend,~~~~~~."

Zelo looked up and smiled widely,"Annyeong,I'm Zelo.My real name is Choi Junhong.Nice to meet you!"

You laughed and nodded,"I've heard of you.I'm ~~~~~~."

"Come on,sit ~~~~~~~~ noona!" Zelo patted the space next to him.You smiled and plopped down beside him.

"Well...thats settled.I need to take a 'break'.You guys want anything?" Yongguk scratched his head.

"I'm good." You smiled.

"I WANT STEAK!NO,CHERRY TOMATOES...WAIT!LEMONS!" Zelo shouted.

"Shut up!I wont get anything for you!" Yongguk slammed the door.Zelo pouted.

"B-but...I'm hungry...I'm so so very hungry," Zelo whimpered.You searched your bag for any food.You came across two chocolate bars.

*Perfect.One for me and one for Zelo.* You smiled and held a bar out infront of him.He looked up at you and pointed to himself.You nodded.

Zelo grinned and took the chocolate bar from your hand.He opened it up and took a big bite.

"Mmm~So good~Thanks noona." He his lips.You laughed at his childish self.

You excused yourself to the toilet.Luckily,you knew the way around this building.

"Just tell Yongguk Oppa,I'll be back in a short while," you said and patted Zelo's head.He nodded and waved.

*Oh god...Why is the toilet so far away?Its at the most deserted place in this building!* you sighed in frustration.All of a sudden,someone pulled you into an empty hallway.

You tried to shout but the person's hand was covering your mouth.All you could hear was your muffled cries,echoing through the dark hallway.

"Shh~Its just me,Kim-"

You pulled on his hand roughly and spun around,"KIM SUNGGYU!WHAT THE HELL TO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!"