Awkward.

How Long Will We Last?

You stirred awake.*Oh god...How long was I asleep for?*

You looked at the time,1935.You turned around.Henry was beside sleeping like a baby.You smiled.*I'm sorry Henry,didn't mean to trouble you.*

You got out of bed and sighed.*I better make dinner.*You tied your hair into a high ponytail and went out of your room.

You stopped in your tracks and blinked.Himchan was just coming out of his room.

He blinked at you.You looked down and quickly went the stairs.He ruffled his hair.*This is gonna be awkward.*

You took out everything you needed to make dinner.

*I should make fried rice for Henry...and Himchan...* you thought.

Himchan went down in only his wife beater and basketball shorts.He looked at you,focusing on something and sighed.

You turned around to make eye contact with him.

*Himchan...*you quickly look away and furrowed your eyebrows.

*Damn it.I'm so stupid!Why did I even say such things!GAH, YOURSELF KIM HIMCHAN!* Himchan mentally slapped himself.

You shook your head and went to cut the vegetables.

Himchan just say at the counter top and focused on whatever you were doing.

*Oh god...I can't do anything right now.She's upset and she thinks I'm angry at her.Oh god.Help me.Please.* Himchan buried his face into his hands.

"Ah!"

He looked up to see your finger bleeding.Himchan quickly rushed to your side.There's no way he's going to leave you on your own with a bleeding finger.No way.

"Aish!Seriously!Yah,babo.Do you really want to cut yourself?" Himchan went to get the first aid kit.

"I just...It was...and accident...,"you pouted and held the tissue paper at your cut.

Himchan came down and treated your cut.He carried you and settled you down on a chair.You looked at him,focusing on your cut.His blonde hair that curtained over his eyes and his slightly parted lips.

He looked up to meet your gaze.You locked eyes with him.You wanted to look away but couldn't.You found it hard to.

Himchan stood up still looking at you.

"Don't make me worry anymore." His last words before he went up made your eyes water.

What exactly did he mean by that?