How I Met Him.

How Long Will We Last?

"Bye Himchan!Bye Henry!I'll miss you both!" you shouted as you carried your luggange out.

Himchan and Henry came rushing out.

"Are you sure you're going with...with...HIM?!?!?" Himchan pointed at Daehyun.Daehyun carried your luggage and put it in the van he hired to the airport.

"Yeah!For once,I agree with the guy who has a 'Hi' in his name.Are you sure?" Henry looked at you.You blew air into your cheeks.

"Yes,I'm sure.Daehyun isn't that bad,ok?Both of you know him well!Besides,I need a break!" you threw your hands up.Himchan and Henry looked at each other.

"Come on~Please~" you cooed and hugged Himchan's arm.

"Fine," both of them said.You pumped your fist and kissed both their cheeks.

"I love you!" you waved and entered the van with Daehyun.

Daehyun turned back and faced H&H.He kissed two fingers and smacked his ,making them furious.He closed the van's door and waved to them.

"~~~~~~~!"

You chuckled just seeing them stand there,sulking.You looked at Daehyun who was looking out the window.

"Yah," you called.He turned to look at you.

"What are we gonna do there?" you lay your head on his shoulder.

"Everything we can in one week."

"Are we going to visit omma and appa?" you asked and looked up at Daehyun.His facial expression changed.You knew it was a touchy subject but you had to ask.

His mum and dad had passed away a year ago,through an accident.You went back to Busan all by yourself just to check up on him and console him.He was the most important dongsaeng to you.

You were only sixteen when both of you first met.He was twelve but was matured for a boy his age.

You had went to Busan with Himchan's family.You had so much fun there.That was where you met Jung Daehyun.

Flashback

You sighed as you walked the beach at night,all by yourself with a shawl wrapped around you.You stopped walking and faced the sea.

"Ahh~Busan is so beautiful~!" you shouted out loud and spread your arms out.

"I know," a voice said.You turned around.There stood a boy,in a pair of jeans and a white shirt.

His hair was covering his eyes so you couldn't see him properly.He walked towards you casually.

You smiled,"What are you doing here alone?"

"I should be asking you.You're the girl here," he answered while looking out into the sea.

You smirked,"You're the younger one here,aren't you?"

He looked at you with his cold eyes,"Look,I don't know you.I don't even give a damn about who you are,ok?Lets just enjoy the scenery together,alright?"

*Together.* You thought and nodded.

He sat down on the sand and patted the space next to him.

"Sit if you want to."

You sat down and looked towards the sea.

"Are you...from around here?" you asked.

"What do you think?I'm using Satoori,aren't I?" He answered and threw a peeble into the sea.It skipped a few times before it sank in.

"No need to get so angry." You crossed your arms.He chuckled.

"I can't help it.I'm like this everyday.Imagine,having no friends.I see you have one,that guy right?" he questioned.

"Yeah...wait,how'd you know?We just met.I haven't seen you in my life.ARE YOU A STALKER?!?!" you gasped and moved away from him.

"Take a chill pill,human.I'm not a stalker.I live around here,what do you expect?" he smirked.You moved closer to him.

It went silent for awhile.

"Erm...what's your name?" you looked at him.

"Daehyun,Jung Daehyun.I'm 12.Yours?"

"Lee ~~~~~~.I'm 16."

"Cool.So...are we like friends or something?" he looked at you with hope in his eyes.You softened.

"Of course we are.Why wouldn't I wanna be friends with a cool kid like you?" you said and winked.He laughed.

"You think I'm cool?"

"The heck,yeah.Who wouldn't?" You smiled at him.He grinned widely.

End Of Flashback.

"Hey,~~~~~~.We're here." Daehyun shook you awake.Looks like you were dreaming your past with Daehyun.*Ahh~Old times.* you thought and smiled.

"You ready?" Daehyun took your hand and asked.You nodded.

"OFF TO MY LOVELY BUSAN~!!!" you pumped your fist and smiled up at Daehyun.

------

Another update.

I HAVE LIT EXAM TOMORROW~!GAHH!!I HATE LITERATURE.

Anyways,I'm using the computer without my parent's permission so yeah...

I'm updating for you guys,Cos I LOVE ALL OF YOU ^^

Remember to comment.subscribe and show the love,alright?((:

STAY HEALTHY ALWAYS~!^^