I Thought You Didn't Love Me.

How Long Will We Last?

Sunggyu's face remains expressionless but you could see right through him.He was depressed this few days.He cried for the past few night.He had been practicing hard just to keep his mind of you.

You softened.You touched his eye bags carefully.He shut his eyes as a tear fell down.You wiped the tear away.

"What happened?" you asked softly.You knew what happend but just wanted him to explain himself.You wanted him to explain his state.

You let out a shaky sigh.He grabbed your hand and kissed it.You jumped as you felt electricity shot through you.You felt what you haven't felt in a long time.His warm touch that you couldn't resist.

He pulled you in for a hug.It lasted for more than 5 minutes.

"I'm sorry." Were the two words he said.The two words you seldom heard him say.The two words that meant a lot.The two words an active relationship always has.

"For what?" you burried your face into his jacket.

"For making it hard for both of us.For doing this.For being stupid.For not telling you anything.Lastly,for falling in love with you.I love you.I miss you so much." He pulled away with tears running down his face.

You shook your head,"I thought you didn't love me.You said we were over.What's happening now?Its too late to say all this Kim Sunggyu.Too late.I'm not yours anymore Kim Sunggyu.You were the one who let me go first.I am never going to fly back to the cage I was once in."

"Never?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"If you're willing to take me back.If you're willing to chose me over your carreer.I'm willing to put you first in my life.You're the most important person to me.You still are.If you love me,you would.Now,it doesn't seem like it.Having it this way is only hurting both of us.You're hurt and I'm hurt.You always have other options.But its too late now,isn't it?" you force a small smile.You your heel and walked back to where you started.

The sound of your heels clicking on the floor.He shut his eyes.*Now is your only chance.*

"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.Lucky to have been where I have been.Lucky to be coming home again.Ooh ooh ooh," he started singing your favourite song.You stopped in your tracks and listened,"They don't know how long it takes.Waiting for a love like this.Every time we say goodbye.I wish we had one more kiss.I'll wait for you I promise you, I will..."

He walked towards you and whispered,"I'll promise I'll wait for you.I'll wait for you to return to the cage you were once in.Let me know.I want to love you.I want to take care of you.Because I love you."

You shut your eyes painfully as he brushed past you.*You win again,Kim Sunggyu.*

You opened your eyes again and he was gone.Dissapeared.

-----------------

She frowned.*What is this?Who the hell is this ?* 

She clenched her fist tightly and stormed down the hallway.

----------------

You sighed again as you walked the desserted streets of Seoul.*I cant think properly because of you Sunggyu.*

You stopped infront of the biggest mansion in the area.*Here I am.Back to where I started.Back to someone who would be willing to listen to whatever I say.*

Knock,knock.

"Oh,~~~~~~~.What a surprised!" the guy said and smiled.You gave him a small smile and waved.

---------