I May Not Love You That Way But I Still Do.

How Long Will We Last?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S436CGuHpVM

You smiled as you looked up at the beautiful scenary above you.The stars shone brightly and a full moon settled down on the clouds.

For once,you felt relaxed and safe.You were just confused.

From Himchan loving you more than a dongsaeng to Woohyun helping you.You sighed and pulled your shawl closer to you as a blast of cold air hit you.

You heard light footsteps behind you.You turned around to face Himchan with a new haircut.Hi hair was now jet black and shorter.

"Your hair...changed," you said and smiled.

Himchan ruffled his hair and chuckled,"You like it?"

You nodded and faced the front.He stood next to you and gazed up at the stars.

Silence floated around both of you.No one talked because both of you were absorbed in your own thoughts.

*Should I talk?* you glanced at Himchan's blank face.*I definitely should.*

"Himchan...?" you looked at him.He faced you.

"You love me right?"

He was suprised at how straightforward you were but nodded anyways.

"Yes,I do."

"Why?" you asked.He cocked his head to the side,"I don't know.I just do."

You sighed,"Can you learn how to let go...of me?I know,it'll be a big heartbreak but please Himchan."

He looked down,"I'm sorry for being such a dickhead,~~~~~~~."

"No,Himchan.You're not a dickhead,I mean...you know I have someone I love.I can't return the same love you gave me,only as a sibling," you said and held his hand.

*Only as a sibling.* A pang of pain hit his heart.*She only loves me as a brother and nothing more.*

He closed his eyes painfully and clutched onto his pained chest.You looked at him,worried.

"I'm very sorry,Himchan.Please,just forget me," you cupped his cheek,he opened his eyes.

Thoose eyes,you couldn't forget how it looked.It was filled with mixed emotions but mostly pain.

He nodded.You gave him a small smile and hugged him tightly.

*I love you but just not that way,Himchan.I'm sorry.* you thought and closed your eyes.