I Thought I Was Safe.

How Long Will We Last?

You woke up suddenly when you heard a thud.

*What the he-* thats when you saw a silhouette right outside your balcony.

"Who the hell is that?It can't be Sunggyu can it...?" you shrugged but got up and wrapped your robe around you.

Knock,knock.

Your eyes widened and you panicked slightly.

Knock,knock.

"Open up,I'm not gonna hurt you," the person whispered.You pushed the door opened and stepped back for the person to come in.

The moonlight shone on his face.You studied his face for awhile before realizing who it was.

"Nam...Woohyun...sshi..." you whispered.He looked at you and smiled like going into someone's house through a balcony was the most normal thing ever.

"What are you doing here?In my house?How do you know where I live?Did Sunggyu sent you here?" you threw thousands of questions at him.

He shook his head,"Annyeong,~~~~~~~-sshi.I did my research and no Sunggyu hyung didn't sent me here...I came here myself."

You stared at him.*Why?* you thought.

"Can I sit...?" he gestured towards your bed.You nodded and sat beside him.

Both of you gazed at the moon together.Even though,you didn't know him that much the silence was not awkward.

"Why did you come here...?" you asked as you played with your fingers.He looked at you.

He smiled softly,"Would you like to guess why?"

You looked at him,his eyes had a little mischief in them but more of worry.

"Because of...me and...Sunggyu oppa?" you shifted closer till your shoulders touched.He nodded and stared back up at the moon.

"To be honest,I knew that you and Sunggyu hyung had something going on.It wasn't that hard to figure out,really.I knew everything.When manager hyung told us the news that Sunggyu hyung had to pretend...he looked so confused and heartbroken.He didn't want to tell you because he loved you.He decided to break up because he thought it was the best for you," he paused and looked at you.

You were looking down.

"Continue," you said softly.

"I thought it was a stupid idea,I know you wouldn't want this without a reason.I admit that my own hyung is stupid.The thing is,he didn't have an option.The only option he had was to break up with you or tell the whole world about your love.Which he chose,wasn't the latter.It wasn't entirely his fault.You need to forgive him...he was stupid.He love you too much to let you go.Every night,he'll be sobbing...expecting us not to realize.He looked so heartbroken.He didn't know what to do...," he stared at the moon in remeberance of everynight.

"How can I forgive him?He put me through this pain...Its not easy,Woohyun.Its not." You shook your head.

"Trust me...I know how it feels.I speak through experience," he tilted your chin up to face him,"The ending wasn't happy but at least,she's still my friend..."

You looked at his pained eyes and knew you shouldn't ask more.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." you softened.He pulled away and shook his head.

"Its ok...but I know that you can forgive him,noona.He really loves you and you really love him.I can see that.So please,noona.I can have everything planned out if want to.Just tell me if you want to forgive him," he said and handed you a piece of paper.

You opened it,in it was his number.You smiled and crushed it in your palm.

"I will,Woohyun.Don't worry.Thank you for giving me time.It really means alot to me if you want to help," you squeezed his arm lightly.

"No problem.I'll always want to help someone that means alot to my members.I guess that someone special is you,isn't it?" he smiled.

You laughed and nodded.

"Well then,I guess I'll see you soon.Goodnight,noona...," he waved.

"Goodnight,Woohyun.Becareful on your way home," you waved back. He exited throught the balcony and dissapeared into the night.

You opened your palm and smiled.

*Thank you.I'll think about it and let you know soon.* you thought and went back into bed.

--------

*I hope you won't take long.I hope Sunggyu hyung will choose the right thing to do.You too,noona.* Woohyun smiled.

He pulled his hood over his head as he walked through the streets of the dead quiet Seoul.He digged in his pocket,there were two rings in his palms.

*Whether the media doesn't like it.I don't care,Inspirits need to know I love her.* Woohyun raced up an apartment and knocked on a door.