Wherever I Go,He Goes

How Long Will We Last?

You walked along the beach.The same beach you met Daehyun.You inhaled the salty air,deeply and smiled softly.

You sighed.*Why is everything so complicated now?Why now?I feel so alone even though I have Daehyun,Himchan and Henry.All alone.It was all good for the past few years...Now...Its not.*

"Hyung~!Wait for me!" you heard someone say.You knew that voice.You knew it too well.*Sungjong...If he's here means...No!*

"~~~~~~~~-ah...Is that you?"

You shut your eyes tightly and exhaled.You turned around to come face to face with Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu...oppa..."you whispered.He gave you a small smile and stepped closer.He carressed your cheek softly.

"I missed you so much..."he murmured.You pushed his hand away lightly.

"I'm sorry,Sunggyu.Remember?You said you didn't love me.It means that you wouldn't miss me," you said and looked towards the sea.

"It was all a lie!I didn't mean it!I was stupid!" he grabbed your shoulders and shook you.You put an arm at his chest and looked at him.

He saw the sorrow in your eyes.If he could,he would kill himself right there and then with all the guilt eating him up.

"At that time...how real it seemed.At that time...how real it seemed that you really didn't love me.You said the words that would end this.Now,you're telling me...that you're sorry?" you shrugged his arms of you.

"I-"

"~~~~~~~-ah!" the person that you knew would save you from this mess called you.You looked back to see daehyun running towards you.

"Daehyun."

"Who is he...?" Sunggyu glare at Daehyun.The latter grabbed your hand and glared back at Sunggyu.

"Kim Sunggyu."

Daehyun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"YAH!" He pushed Sunggyu,"YOU BETTER NOT CREATE ANY PROBLEMS AGAIN!YOU ING BASTARD!"

Daehyun swiftly threw a punch at Sunggyu.Sunggyu fell back.Infinite ran to help their 'oh-so-wise' leader.

"DAMN DICKHEAD!BECAUSE OF YOU,SHE CRIED EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!BECAUSE OF YOU,SHE LOST HER SMILE!BECAUSE OF YOU SHE CAN'T ING THINK STRAIGHT!BECAUSE OF YOU,SHE COULDN'T SLEEP!BECAUSE OF YOU,SHE'S IN THIS CONDITION!ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!YOU ING SELFISH LOWLIFE BASTARD!" Daehyun raged.

You pulled Daehyun back,"Jung Daehyun!How can you say that?Who are you to judge him?Who are you to called him all those names?Didn't I tell you before?"

Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows,"What?"

You just stared at him,straight in his eyes.

"Who...am I?Did you just ing asked that question to your dongsaeng?I know you wanted to tell him what I said just now but you.You,are just too scared to.You can't stand up for yourself.THAT IS WHY,I'M HERE!TO PROTECT YOU!TO STAND UP FOR YOU!Now what?You're blaming me?Just beacause I protected you?I stood up for you?Huh?Noona?" Daehyun scoffed and stromed off.

A tear trickled down your cheek.You wiped it away and faced Infinite.

"Kim Sunggyu," you voice was shaky,"Remember what I told you?You would give up on your career if you truly love me.If you really do love me...YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CREATED THIS MESS!" you ran all the way to Daehyun.

Sunggyu looked at you.*I do love you.I love you and my career.How do I give that up?Am I really that selfish?*

"Wow...hyung.You're really a selfish bastard," Sungyeol commented.L smacked his head and put a finger to his lips.

Sunggyu brushed the dirt of his shirt and walked off.

----------

"Daehyun,please.I really am sorry." You grabbed Daehyun's arm.He pushed you away.

"Why are you sorry?Wasn't it my fault?Wasn't everything that happened my fault?" he faced you.You blinked away your tears.

"It's not your fault.It wasn't anybody's fault,Daehyun.So please,don't be like this." You cupped his face gently.He looked down at you with pain evident in his eyes.

"Daehyun...please...I know you've been through alot.You're afraid..." you said softly.

"~~~~~~~,I am afraid...I'm afraid of everything.The thing I'm most afraid of is...losing you.The one and only girl in my life," Daehyun said and moved closer.

You felt his soft lips pressed onto your forehead.You closed your eyes as you savoured the moment.

"You know I love you,right?"he murmured against your forehead.

You nodded and hugged him tightly.*I wouldn't want to lose you too,Daehyun-ah...*