Bonus Chapter:I Love Her.

How Long Will We Last?

Dear readers,this is just something I thought I'll like to write to make you all not confused or so curious anymore.Its Woohyun's story.

Not you.Not Himchan.Not Sunggyu.Not Henry.(: If you don't want to read it,Its ok~

-----------

"Oh?Woohyun...oppa?" the girl smiled and cocked her head to one side,"What are you doing here?"

Woohyun smiled and hugged her,"I missed you so much."

"Oppa,we just met for dinner yesterday," she slapped his shoulder playfully and smiled.

"That was with our friends.And dinner as 'just friends'," he pulled away and walked into her apartment.

She grew confused,"What?"

Woohyun shook his head as a sign of, Nothing.

She shrugged and went up to him.

"Nam Woohyun," she said.

"Park Boram," he said playfully and pinched her cheeks.

Park Boram was her name.A name that would make Woohyun's stomach filled with butterflies.A girl that would make Woohyun go crazy.Nothing would stop Woohyun from loving her so much,day by day.

"Oppa...Why did you come to see me?Did something happen...again?" she asked quietly as she peered at Woohyun's face.

He ruffled her hair and bent down slighty,"No.Everything's fine except for one thing."

"Oh,what is that?" she asked and grabbed Woohyun's hand.He squeezed her small hand in his.

"That I have to face reality.I have to face reality that we broke up and you're not mine.You're just a friend to me.I don't want that anymore.I want to be the man that truly loves you," he whispered and kissed her nose.

"Oppa..." she whipered and carressed Woohyun's cheek.

He shifted closer so that their bodies touched.She could feel his breath coming out slow and steady.He looked down at her pink lips while she looked at his.

Little by little,they started to lean in till their lips touched.It was amazing.The feeling of not kissing someone they truly loved for a long period of time and now,finally.

Fireworks were set of in both their hearts.They deepened their kiss.

The electricity flowed throughout their bodies.It was then they knew how much they were meant to be.

Both of them pulled back for air.

"I love you so much," Woohyun wiped her bottom lip.

"I love you too oppa but what about the Inspirits...?" she asked,with a worried frown on her face.

He smiled,"Don't worry,I'll take care of that.Till then...let's keep this a secret,alright?"

She nodded and pecked his lips.Before she could pull away,he deepened the kiss.

They weren't afraid and did what everyone in love did.

They narrator shouldn't give out too much information.Everyone knew what they all did,obviously.