Baesoong's backstory

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The adorable mochi of the group in Buena Park City, California, May 25, 1999. The family moved to Korea when Sungyeon was relatively young, yet she still didn't forget her English skills. In the neighborhood, Sungyeon quickly became friends with another adorable cutie called Yehana. The two were inseparable.

The two eventually joined taekwondo classes together, where they shared lots of smiles, sweat, and tears. After classes, they would go to each other's houses and talk about whatever was on their minds. Yehana was always there for Sungyeon, as well as the other way around. During each other's 12 birthday, they exchanged friendship charms and cute birthday cards. On those 2 very important days, only 1 girl returned home truly happy. Sungyeon couldn't help but sigh each time she returned to her room and flipped to that same page in her diary. It read...

 

May 25, 2006

Congrats me! You are now 7 years old~! The birthday party went very well! I got lots of cool gifts! I hung out with everyone at my party, but probs Yehana the most. Hana is so cool! I always wanna hang out with her! We played house at school yesterday, and I was the mom and Hana was the dad! It was really fun! Hana and I each gave each other a kiss on the cheek! When I'm older, I wanna protect Hana for real! She and I can take on the world together, hand in hand! That's right...when I'm older, I'll marry you Yehana!

-Your fav person, Baesoong

 

*sigh* "You little idiot...you didn't realize the gravity of your words at the time. It's been 5 years now, but you've still failed to tell her every single time. Why do all of these feelings arise, when she most likely will never love you back? The longer you hesitate, the more it will hurt."  The pains of falling deeply in love with her straight best friend was like a nail in Sungyeon's heart.

 

Unlike most of the other girls, Sungyeon was the one who approached Jung ah and Kahi first. The three of them spoke regularly, to the point where Jung ah was like an actual aunt to Sungyeon. As the three of them sat down together, Sungyeon told them about everything. The powers, the feelings, and the sorrow...

(Flashback as Sungyeon tells the story)

Sungyeon had discovered her ability to heal both herself and others during a cleanup event. It had been a long day, nearing sunset. The girls joined other scouts in a project to clean up some of the nearby streams and hiking trails. Midway during their cleaning of a stream laden with trash, Sungyeon heard a high pitched scream, and seconds later, turned in head to see Yehana sitting in the stream, hands holding her ankles. Many people rushed over to help Yehana up, who was obviously in great pain. While they carried her to a nearby seat, Sungyeon rushed over to see what was wrong. Nobody could b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter