Roro's backstory

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The beautiful fox-eyed 'sub-leader' was born in Chuncheon on July 29, 1997, but raised in Seoul. Unlike Nayoung, Roa's parents actually recommended martial arts lessons for her considering the massive amount of admirers she had. Roa stole both everyone's guy and girl with her charming visuals and personality. This has already caused some conflicts with those who didn't worship Roa. Her parents wanted Roa to be able to protect herself in the case of harassment and unwanted attention, so they originally set Roa up to learn boxing, but Roa didn't really get into it that well. Sure, she learned boxing for a year, but that year was filled with fatigue from both schoolwork and training. After speaking with her parents, they decided to try hapkido instead. So there stood Roa, in front of the hapkido dojo, actually more nervous than her composed outer appearance would make it seem.

 

In truth, Roa had a secret that even her parents didn't know, given that they were away so often. Her parents were initially suspicious when she asked them to buy colored contacts for her, due to the fact that she wanted brown colored ones, which were the same as her 'natural' dark brown eye color. Roa forgets what odd excuse she made up, but her parents did eventually buy her those colored contacts. Today, because her schedule was rushed, she had forgotten to apply the contacts. 

 

She always made sure to apply them whenever she was about to spar or do strenuous physical exercise. Without the contacts, both of her eyes would become neon green. She still remembers the first time someone witnessed her eyes turn green. She was only 6 or 7 when it happened. Her good friend, Kim Jiho, had finally convinced Roa to compete with her in a mini race. When Roa gave it her all, running against Jiho for her life, she felt an odd force rush into her body, almost making her feel lighter. Nonetheless, she did lose the race to speedster Jiho, so she walked over to congratulate Jiho on winning their own little impromptu Olympic race. However, when her gaze met Jiho's, there was a split second of Jiho's normal shining smile before it turned to complete fear. Jiho fell down onto the ground, backing away from Roa as fast as she could. 

 

"Jiho? What's wrong? Is there something wrong with my face? Haha wasn't it always you who said I'm too beautiful? No seriously though, what's wrong??"

"Roa...w-what are you..."

"What do you mean? I'm me, myself.....the charming Kim Minkyung??"

"Why are your eyes like that??!!"

 

Roa looked at her reflection in a small puddle and immediately let out a heart-wrenching scream. Her brown eyes were gone...instead replaced with bright neon green eyes. Roa runs over to Jiho, who now refuses to come in contact with Roa. Jiho starts to run away in fear, only to be stopped by a Roa calling her name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter