Nunu's backstory

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lovable dork was born in Bucheon, South Korea, on July 1, 1998. She had a heart of gold and was amazingly optimistic despite being an orphan. The only sensitive topic that would darken the young girl's face was her relationship with her actual parents. Their relationship wasn't really the best...it was by far more negative than anything. Her parents were startled when their baby girl was born with naturally blonde hair. Both of her parents' hair colors were naturally black. Eunwoo's dad accused her mom of cheating on him, which quite frankly did not happen. There is such a thing known as a recessive trait, so maybe it was that?? Also, why were her hands so small?! The doctors desperately tried to explain this to Eunwoo's dad, but to no avail, it failed. For the following 7 years, Eunwoo received lots of verbal criticism from her parents, who argued all the time and never were at peace with each other. Her father was always out on business trips, and her mother took out all her anguish and anger on Eunwoo. Since her parents didn't want any of their coworkers or people in the neighborhood seeing her, they locked her in the house and hired someone called Kahi to teach Eunwoo, making the tutor sign a contract to never disclose any information on Eunwoo's appearance and personality. Regardless,  rumors still spread around town about the mysterious 'Rapunzel'.

 

The breaking point in Eunwoo's life came when she was introduced to 2 new members of the family. That day, when the front door opened, instead of hearing swearing and frustrated sighs, she heard the genuine laughter of both her parents. With bursting excitement, Eunwoo opened her door to greet not 2, but 4 smiling faces and-oh wait nope...now none of them were smiling. Under their combined icy glare, the air around them dropped many degrees colder, and Eunwoo felt like shrinking into oblivion. 

 

"H-hi there mom and dad. Who are these people?"

"I told you already, refer to us as sir and ma'am. These two are my new son and daughter. We're gonna celebrate them joining the family. Also, you like surprises right? Well here's a surprise for you. We'll give you an hour. Pack all of your things and head for the orphanage down the road. Your time starts now."

 

Before leaving, Eunwoo turns her head back towards her parents one last time, only to see and hear something that still haunts her to this day.

 

"So was she the alien you were talking about? The one that ruined your lives, mom and dad?" asked the little bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter