Hana's backstory(updated)

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl scout and nature's child was born in Ilsan, South Korea, on February 22, 1999. Her parents would always take her on trips to various camping sites and reserves in foreign countries, where Yehana's love for animals grew. Her dad would often give her 'survival tips', where they would figure out how to utilize their given items the best of their capability. This often involved them testing out tricks that they found online at an actual campsite in different conditions, as well as adapting and using their surroundings to their advantage. This really ended up helping Yehana, giving her an advantage over others in her girl scout program relating to projects in nature. The relationship Yehana had with nature was unreplaceable. During her time out in the wild, Yehana carefully observed the different creatures and recorded her observations in a small notebook gifted to her by her mother. The movements of animals in the wild captivated Yehana and she would often try to mimic them in a goofy manner. Some were graceful and open, others sneaky and brute.  

 

After getting attacked himself and having to go to the hospital for some minor stitches, Yehana's father wanted to make sure that his little snow white wouldn't be hurt by anyone. When asked if she wanted to try taekwondo, Yehana was originally hesitant but agreed once her friend Sungyeon agreed to learn with her. They were often mistaken for sisters supposedly for their similar (absolutely adorable and beautiful) looks. The pair went to one of the dojos owned by the taekwondo branch of Pledis martial arts and training, which quickly became their second home. The people there were genuinely intent on teaching well, not doing it lazily just for the money. After spending a few hard working years at the dojo, it was finally time for Yehana and Sungyeon to test for their 2nd-degree black belts. Yehana's parents were extremely proud of their little princess for staying dedicated through the toughest days. As a treat, they would go on a trip abroad for a few days before Yehana was due to test.  

 

They boarded the small plane, but seeing as they bought their tickets on the later side, they weren't able to all sit together. Yehana's parents sat a few rows in the front of her, while she sat in a row with some young ladies, one who she knew as Binnie unnie's aunt, Kahi. The other one introduced herself as Jung ah, one of Kahi's close friends. The young ladies noticed the worry in the eyes of the parents and reassured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter