Discovery

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the PRISTIN members knew about Sungyeon and Yehana the next day. There were mixed reactions, all good of course. Some were surprised while others called it, all congratulated them, and some were secretly jealous that Sungyeon got together with her dream person. Why hasn't Kyulwoo or Minkyebin happened yet? Rena wondered if she should confess to Roa, and Eunwoo could only see Kyulkyung. Everyone's attention was immediately turned towards Yuha as soon as Nayoung brought up her meeting with Mingyu. The room brimmed with a mischevious aura.

"So...what happened during your date with Mingyu huh?"

"It wasn't a date, we just went out for a quick snack after some official business."

"~We just went out for a quick snack~  You do know that you perfectly suit the description of his ideal type right? A girl who is tall, kind-hearted, and easy-going."

"I'm being serious Nayoung unnie. Speaking of the serious business, you guys have you guys seen the news recently?"

"No, what's going on?"

"I'll tell you what's going on Xiyeon. 2 instructors from my Pledis dojo were killed brutally yesterday. The hitman was caught, and Mingyu called me because the culprit wouldn't say anything."

"Ohh ok. Do you think this has anything to do with Dongmin? Aka the fake Eunwoo?"

"I don't From what I was able to retrieve from the suspect, Dongmin/Fake Eunwoo wasn't mentioned anywhere. In fact, one of the closest secretaries to The Seeker is female."

"As the leader of PRISTIN, I'll tell Jung Ah and Kahi about this. First though, everyone meet up at headquarters. When using the secret entrances into HQ, make sure nobody is around you. The fact that the seekers have narrowed things down to the dojo is alarming. Apparently, we're going on a cruise with some members of the task force for 2 days. Kahi said to count it as payment for our hard work. Do note though, that there will be members of foreign task forces too, most of them being from America and the UK. The other Asian country that will be joining us is China. Luckily, we have both a Chinese member and many members who can speak English fluently."

"So basically our entire weekend is taken up? That's still nice though because we probably wouldn't have any plans anyways. Now I get to speak Chinese again, and hopefully, find some cute Chinese operatives!"

 

Some cute Chinese operatives?! Eunwoo's heart sank as she heard Kyulkyungs words. She looked so sad that Kyulkyung regretted teasing Eunwoo, and tried to cover things up.

 

"Then again, I do have a pretty cute Korean operative to look out for too, and nobody can be cuter than she is. Hey roomie~! Kyulkyungie is hungry~! Kyulkyungie wants a cheeseburger~! Be sure to ask Kyulkyungie out on lots of lunch dates~!"

"I uh..um...thanks? Gosh you're so cheesy sometimes."

 

There we go, that seemed to do the trick. Eunwoo lit up again and blushed as red as a rose. It was a cute look one must say.

 

Kyla's POV

...Class is so boring~!! True, this is new content, but the pace is so slowwwwww! I should still give some time for the other students to get it tho. In the meantime, why not make myself busy? Rocky seems to be doing nothing and just texting on his phone...I'll take it upon myself to see if there are any more red flags. Even if it turns out that Eunwo-I mean Dongmin, is innocent, his friends may not be.

[Jinjin]: Eunwoo's date didn't go as we planned. He was supposed to sweep Xiyeon off her feet!

[ChaEunwoo]: Yeah...I felt bad because it seems like she left in a hurry. I really wanted to treat her well and gain her trust. It's just like you said Jinjin, I could have charmed her with a kiss. I almost kissed her, almost.

[Rocky]: It's fine Eunwoo, as long as she still likes you. I don't think Xiyeon is the type of girl to turn so quickly just because of a single date. Plus, the electrical thing was definitely not expected. The lights started flashing and sparks flew everywhere.

[Moonbin]: Yeah it's not your fault Eunwoo. If I was a girl I'd be charmed by u lolol. Anyways, just ask her out again.

[ChaEunwoo]: Is it just me, or were there lots of small animals in the park, such as birds and squirrels?

[MJ]: Bro you're being way too sensitive about your surroundings. There are ALWAYS many small animals in the park. That's why it's a park for cryin out loud!

[Sanha]: The little animals were so cute! Also, did you hear about the girl who fainted at the park that day? I went over to see her, and at first I thought she had fallen asleep. She was such a beautiful noona, at least... I think she was a noona. Upon closer observation, her face was oddly pale and she wasn't breathing properly, if at all. I was going to come back and teleport her to the hospital, but when I came back she was gone. Apparently her friends took her away. i know this sounds weird, but I hope to meet her again someday. All I know is that she goes to the same school as Xiyeon. She was wearing the school uniform.

[Rocky]: I wish I could have powers like you guys Eunwoo, Moonbin, and Sanha. Also, just a sidenote, Sanha that's hella creepy. Back on topic, only you three have abilities, while the rest of us don't. All three of you are ranked highly too. Moonbin's the U class 1st tier mind communicator, Sanha is the SSS class 3rd tier teleporter, and Eunwoo is the U class 1st tier debilitator.

[Moonbin]:  You mean Psychic, Assassin, and Oracle, but dark oracle tho. Also, congrats on graduating recently Eunwoo! Even if it did take you 5 tries and an elixir boost... They still haven't updated your information in the database tho...the old version still says SSS tier 3. Apparently, the recorders say they will change it tomorrow.

[MJ]: Yeah yeah whatevs. Honestly tho, those titles of yours are so confusing. Why is a teleporter not a magician? Are they all inclusive?

[ChaEunwoo]: Yeah even I myself get confused at why certain powers get put under certain titles. There are many titles that are related tho, like the assassin, vigilante, and magician. They all usually include some sort of manipulation from behind the scenes or hide something. Elementals and all the various fighting titles are the more direct fighters.

[Jinjin]: Geez I'm in class already, I don't wanna hear another one of Mr. MENSA Mind's lectures. Let's just focus on class guys. I need some good scores to apply for high ranking schools in my CIVILIAN life.

So ASTRO has a 'mind communicator', 'teleporter', and 'debilitator'. Honestly, those are better descriptions of what skills they have than those confusing titles. This is the only time I'm going to agree with something Dongmin says. I need to tell the others about this at lunchtime!

...Finally it's break time! The unnies need to know about this! I'll just secure our group chatttt....and done.

 

[Ila]: Hey guys I have some interesting news.

[Nana]: We're sitting right in front of you, why not just talk about it?

[CherryPrincess]: Yeah, why not just talk about it?

[Nunu]: Does it have to do with Dongmin? You secured this chat right?

[Ila]: Yeah, and don't worry, this chat is safe. I found out some interesting information about ASTRO, as those guys call themselves.

[Ddi-ddi]: Speak

[Roro]: Xiyeon aren't you in class right now? Why are you on your phone?

[Ddi-ddi]: We're doing research right now, and my group has secretly finished early, so we're all on our phones. We just momentarily change tabs and write stuff down when the teacher comes over to make it seem like we're working.

[Sungyeon'sHana]: Yep. We were lucky enough to all get paired in one group

[Yehana'sBaesoong]: Also, how do you guys like our new names?

[Yuyu]: It's cheesy as

[Nana]: Yuha watch your language!!

[Rere]: I think it's cute.

[Sungyeon'sHana]: Thank you~!

[Ddi-ddi]: Anyway, what about Eunwoo and his friends?

[Nunu]: I keep on thinking that you guys are talking about me...

[CherryPrincess]: Lol u guys should see her confused face rn! Aigoo so cute!

[Nunu]: Hey I'm the older one here!

[Roro]: Guys let's settle down and focus on the task at hand. Kyla, please proceed.

[Nana]: I'm proud of u sub-leader!

[Roro]: Thx

[Ila]: Ok, so ASTRO actually has 2 members that are ranked in the U class...

[Rere]: ALONGSIDE KAHI AND JUNG AH???!!!! Wait...Kahi and Jung Ah are tier 3, what tier are they?

[Ila]: Luckily only tier 1. Still though, that means that it would take almost all of us working at our hardest to put a scratch on Cha Eunwoo and Moonbin. 

[Yehana'sBaesoong]: But yesterday Kahi and Jung Ah told me that he was tier 3? They don't know his class tho

[Ila]: He just graduated from SSS tier 3 to U tier 1, and they haven't updated his info in the database yet. Apparently it took him 5 tries and an elixir boost!

[Ddi-ddi]: My heart is torn. He's so sweet and everything, but lots of the evidence so far is ambiguous.

[Sungyeon'sHana]: WDYM ambiguous?! I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter