So it begins....

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dark brigade members changed back into normal attire. The only issue for them currently was how to get rid of their hostages without causing too much of a stir. Or...since they did wanna find out if the passengers were just civilians or supernaturals, they could cause a reasonable amount of panic... The Seeker did say that playing with the civilians was just as, if not even more fun, so why not try? That fun would be saved for later though because now the dark brigade could finally have some rest and fun, and those giant slides seemed to be calling their name! 

The girls had split up into different groups, with the members from OhMyGirl and Dreamcatcher joining them from time to time. Yehana, Sungyeon, Gahyeon, and Arin hung out in the botanical garden admiring the beautiful and fragrant flowers, stopping to observe the koi pond every now and then. Xiyeon, Siyeon, Dami, Hyojung, and Yuha were at the pool, except Yuha and Siyeon were sunbathing in their bikinis, catching up with each other on what's been going on in life. Siyeon was not going to be doing anything that required excessive physical movement or exercise! In the pool, Dami and Xiyeon were bonding over their love for One Piece, even trying to act out some of the scenes, and Hyojung was there to laugh at them when they failed and fell back into the water. Eunwoo, Kyulkyung, Jiho, Handong staked out at the food court, eating their fair share of food. Despite all the sneezing, Handong decided that eating chocolate was worth the sneezing. Nonetheless, she did get some weird looks from the other cadets, but luckily there were a few people who shouted that they had the same thing happen to them. Apparently eating chocolate and sneezing, as a result, isn't as rare as Handong thought. As Handong and Kyulkyung chatted in Chinese, Jiho and Eunwoo continued to eat more food. All of the people who commented on how much they were eating were all nice about it, and most of them said that they could relate and laughed with them. Handong bid farewell early so that she could go to Gahyeon, and Jiho had eaten enough. The 3 girls decided to walk around and just chat, now that they had the chance and the time to. 

On the other side of the ship, a particular karaoke room was loud and filled with a bunch of hype girls. Nayoung, Seunghee, JiU, and Yoohyeon were getting extremely hype. What happened to the tall stone's plans to be a lazy stone? Regardless, the combined energy of these 4 girls could not be controlled. They seemed to let out ALL of the energy that they had stored in them from being so reserved for the past decade or so. Nayoung was dancing away with Seunghee, Jiu, and Yoohyeon screamed out the high notes. A staff member came in and handed them their food, startled by the energetic girls. The staff member still made sure she handed everyone a business card though. Turns out the staff member was also a recruiter for Kpop idols. With all that the girls already had on their plate, they didn't have time to be an idol, even if their voices were ever so angelic. In the arcade was Roa, Rena, Sua, Mimi, and Yooa, playing various shooting games and racing games. Suddenly, another cadet, tall and broad-shouldered, with visible muscles under his shirt, approaches them and introduced himself as BM.  For some reason, Yooa and Roa had a bad feeling about BM. Sure he was nice, but something seemed off...  He stuck very close to all the girls and took his time talking to each one, finding some way to flex his muscles along the way. The girls secretly kept an eye on BM and whoever he was talking to, making sure nothing went overboard. Rena and Mimi in particular watched intently as BM spoke to Roa and Yooa. Right then, another guy walked in and called out to BM. The guy walked over and introduced himself as J. Seph. He apologized for the rush, but he and BM had to leave for a meeting with some other cadets in his troop. BM waved goodbye, but not before handing out his phone number to the girls and mouthing the words 'call me'. As they exit, BM tells J. Seph that he only noticed low levels of ability, those around A, coming from the girls, so it seems like they were normal, just undeniably hot!

Binnie and Kyla were inside the lounge designated for work/light chatter. They were cautious when talking about the incident that had happened the other day at the dojo. They wanted to see if any of the other civilians knew about it. Soon, 2 girls named Somin and Jiwoo joined in on the conversation. The girls were cautious when talking to these strangers.

 

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Somin and this is Jiwoo. I couldn't help but hear what you guys were talking about. I didn't even know that happened! Can we join your convo?"

"You call it a convo? That's pretty cool haha. Nice to meet you, I'm Bridget, and that quiet person over there is Kendra. Nice to meet you Somin and Jiwoo!"

"Hey Bridget I'm only quiet when I want to be. Anyways, we were talking about an incident that was shown on the news just a day or so ago."

"Oh well what happened?"

"Well Jiwoo, 2 instructors from a martial arts dojo were brutally killed. The martial arts dojo was from...what company again Kendra?"

"Pledis I think."

"Yeah, Pledis. The news reporter said something about the culprit spelling out something related to the 'Hongdae Heroes' out of the instructors' limbs. Quite frankly I'm highly skeptical of them existing. All that was shown were a few very blurry pictures and 10 people's accounts."

"Oh yeah Somin and I heard the 'Hongdae Heroes' too. What's interesting is that what those 10 people said contradicts the other 99% of the population. I think it's just a conspiracy theory."

"Right? Bridget and I were saying, that if there was actually a special team with powers or people with powers, then the government should have told us already! I mean, we are risking our lives right?"

"Agreed. Also, where are you guys from? Nowadays cadets speak multiple languages well, so it can be hard to tell. I'm guessing both of you are partly Korean? Both Jiwoo and I are full Korean, never been to the states before. I will admit tho, some of the cadets from the Americas and the UK are pretty not. We're planning on getting some numbers today~! Feel free to join us!"

"Haha I'm good, I'm already in a relationship. Kendra here isn't, so she might be more inclined to join you. Yea I'm actually full Korean, born and raised. The reason for the American name is because I travel a lot, and stayed in many English speaking countries for periods of time. I learned English wholeheartedly, and now I automatically introduce myself as Bridget."

"Well my American name is a different story. I was actually born in America, and my parents are natural English speakers since they've been there for a WHILE. So since I was born in America, and still frequent the location almost every other summer, my name is Kendra."

"That's so cool! Somin and I just have our classic Korean names haha. Back to the topic though, why do you think someone would do that? Doesn't it scare you? it sort of startled me."

"I'll admit I was startled. Neighbors and people who knew the instructors said that they were some of the nicest people they knew. The students seemed devastated. What angers me the most is that the person who killed the instructors used to be one of us, someone who was supposed to serve their country faithfully. Now he's become some sort of sadistic hitman for hire."

"Didn't he promise not to get caught or something? Whoever hired them really..really overestimated their ability."

"I wonder who hired them, and what the purpose would be. To be fair, the culprit did kill members of the police who tried to apprehend him. The police said it took 4 officers and their tasers to get to him. I for one agree with what Kendra said. One of my friends' son just started training there, so he's shaken up. I just can't believe an ex-cadet would do such a thing. *phone rings*  Oh sorry, but I have to go. My girlfriend is calling me. It was nice to meet you, Somin and Jiwoo. I'll be leaving Kendra in your care!"

"Ok! It was nice to meet you! Bye bye! So she has a girlfriend! That's why she wasn't interested at all in our guy talk haha. Quick question Kendra, are you straight or a part of the LGBT+ community? Somin and I are both straight, but we support the LGBT initiative."

"I'm straight too. Being fully honest, I don't think I've ever stopped to consider a girl before."

"That sounds pretty straight to me! Anyways, do you wanna come with Jiwoo and I to get some phone numbers? There are a good amount of both Korean and foreign hotties on this ship~!"

"Plus, with that beautiful necklace, the guys are going to be even more attracted to you! The necklace falls at just the right height on you, and would guide their gaze to the proper spot on your body~ ;) Where did you get that necklace, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'll pass for now, thanks. I'm a good few years younger than most of the cadets here. As for the necklace, it was a gift from my mother before she died. The was...sorry for the pause...she was murdered by a colleague of hers, and they still haven't caught the culprit yet."

"Oh...uh sorry to bring up a sad memory. I hope that they eventually find the culprit. Jiwoo and I are will leave you in peace now. We'll see you around!"

 

Upon leaving, Jiwoo and Somin exchange glances and sigh. They haven't found anyone with strong enough powers yet to be the X class member. The 2 girls they had just talked to didn't raise any suspicions. For a moment, and just a split second only, Jiwoo thought she had felt the slightest aura of power from the 2 girls, but that's not worth it right now. She'll still push those 2 girls to the back of the errand list tho, just if she's bored at some time. Seeing that both Somin and Jiwoo have left, Kyla pulls out her phone, secures it, and texts in the female cadet group chat.

[Kyla]: Yo Binnie how could you leave me hanging like that!

[Binnie]: Sorry, but my baby Arin really did call for me, right Arin?

[Arin]: Is there something wrong?

[Kyla]: Nah, nothing's wrong. These 2 girls just joined in on our conversation about the recent murder of Pledis' instructors. Since we didn't fully trust them, we gave them fake names. Binnie came up with them real fast, and I just sorta kinda had to go along with it. Point's for creativity tho Binnie. I would never have thought of Kendra as a name. Bridget, I could have thought of.

[Arin]: Were the girls mean or something? 

[Kyla]: No, I'm just not used to excessively outgoing types. They asked me if I wanted to join them in their quest for the phone numbers of the male cadets. I had to say no in a nice way, then I lied about my necklace too.

[Gahyeon]: Usually lying is a bad thing, but in this specific case the use of it was perfect. You never know if someone is a dark brigade member in disguise.

[Seunghee]: Agreed. Good job. As for the asking guys for phone numbers thing, I would be totally up for that!

[Sua]: Hey @Xiyeon, get a few phone numbers from some guys here, just in case that guy of yours, Dongmin, is a dark brigade member. And honestly rn I feel like he could be

[LeeSiyeon]: Yeah twinsie. I don't really trust him as of right now. I know you've liked him for forever and such, but like...his U class standing is undeniably a major flag.

[Mimi]: He's ranked U??!!! OMG what the !!

[Nayoung]: LANGUAGE!

[Hyojung]: Please refrain from swearing.

[JiU]: Meh. Swearing is bad.

[Eunwoo]: Lol the leader trio has arisen! Nayoung unnie is the most intense, while JiU unnie is the most chill.

[Yooa]: Yo yo! Everyone, after dinner we are ALL gonna head for the club they set up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter