Party Time?

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! This chapter contains violence! AKA, PRISTIN is about to kick some !

Everyone headed inside of Nayoung's house and prepared to party. The cooking team consisted of Sungyeon, Roa, Kyulkyung, Eunwoo, and Yuha. The groceries team consisted of Nayoung, Yehana, Kyla, Rena, and Xiyeon.

With Nayoung there to look over everyone and make sure they return as soon as possible, the usual playing around was toned down to a minimum. All of them were on high alert though, because they sensed that they were being watched, but didn't know by who. This odd and eerie feeling prompted them further to just buy the food and get out. Once they finished checking out, the girls made sure to take a giant detour to throw their pursuers off. When that didn't work, and they didn't want to rush into direct confrontation, Nayoung lead the way to another house and rang the doorbell. As they waited for the door to open, the pursuers were steadily approaching. On Nayoung's signal, the others prepared themselves for a potential fight, and with a snap, Nayoung turned around and froze all the pursuers in a hard case of ice. Turns out they were the guys from earlier that boy who bullied Chungha, and then some others as well, probably all a part of some gang. They had clubs and guns with them, one of with was aimed directly at Nayoung's head. For a moment, Nayoung was worried that maybe the memory altering gear had failed, but then she shook the idea off. It was Jung ah who applied it, a class U instructor, against some normal class D civilians.

[Xiyeon]: "Do you know these guys unnie?'

[Nayoung]: "Yeah I do. I fought against them today. They were bullying one of my new friends. They don't remember me fighting against them though because apparently headquarters has memory alteration gear now."

[Yehana]: "That would really come in handy for us, especially because we don't have an inventor on our team. So if they don't remember you, then why are they here?"

[Rena]: "What should we do? If we fight against them directly, then they will definitely remember us."

[Ailee]: "Who's there? Who is responsible for interrupting my nap man! Oh, Nayoung! Hi and welcome! You brought your friends as well! Sorry, I recognize all of you but don't know your names. Also, may I just ask why there are a bunch of frozen men with weapons at my door?"

[Kyla]: "Oh are there actually? *blocks Ailee's view* Oh I think maybe you were just hallucinating miss...the heatstroke has been getting to a lot of people."

[Xiyeon]: "Yes I have no idea what you guys are saying. All I see behind me is an empty road. This could also be because you haven't fully awakened yet."

[Nayoung]: "Guys relax, Ailee knows about my abilities. In fact, she has some abilities of her own. She's an inventor, but not the kind that manipulates memories, so we're completely out of luck when it comes to the memory aspect of this. But, we can come pretty close to making them doubt their memory. Ailee can create dreams and implant them in anyone she's within 5 meters of, which of course makes them fall asleep. Ailee just has to contact them and if everything works out well, then the guys will fall asleep, and question if pursuing us was real or fake, but they will definitely have that vivid idea. We just have to avoid them in the future, because if they see our faces for a certain period of time, they will lose all of the created dreams and realize that what happened was real."

[Yehana]: "Wow it sounds like you just stole Ailee's thunder. You seemingly understand a lot about this in particular, even the faults of it. Is this said from experience? Hmmm??"

[Ailee]: "Lol yeah it is. I'm definitely not as skilled as you all though. I'm only an A class inventor. Nayoung probably didn't tell you guys, but there was once a guy she really liked. Sadly, that guy's parents treated him really badly. A stray dog and small goldfish were the closest friends this guy had. Nayoung admired the guy's strong heart. One day his dad came home drunk. Nayoung and I were over for a playdate outside when we heard the shattering of glass and a pained growl. Coming into the house, we saw the fishbowl smashed, glass scattered on the floor, and a very bloody, flattened goldfish. The dog was currently in a standoff with his dad, biting his dad's ankles while the dad beat and kicked the dog. This was extremely traumatic, so we pulled him outside and I created a dream that none of this ever happened. It worked for the month that he kept out of the house, but then the second he went back, all of it came flooding back again. He blamed us for causing his blind optimism, which was fair enough."

[Xiyeon]: "Oh yikes. Is he ok now? Are you guys still on good terms?"

[Nayoung]: "Yeah we're fine now. The guy Ailee was talking about is Choi Seung Cheol. Anyways, Ailee can you create a unified dream for all of them?"

[Ailee]: "I've got you covered Nayoung. Just move them to a different location, unfreeze them, and I'll do my wonders. You might wanna take their weapons away though."

 

Ailee allows the girls to leave their grocery bags in her house momentarily, and now all 6 girls carried the guys slightly down the road, making sure nobody was nearby. The girls took away their weapons first, then Nayoung unfroze them one at a time, with Ailee implanting the dream immediately after. Now with all of them sound asleep, the girls headed back to Ailee's place to grab their groceries. Nayoung invited Ailee to come to the party, but it turns out that Ailee had a date soon, so Nayoung just let her be, telling her to spill all the details later, and walked back to her place.

 

While waiting for the other team to finish shopping, the cooking team decided to prepare some of the foods that they did have. Nayoung had taken the chicken s out for them to cut into strips and prepare. Eunwoo volunteered to cut the chicken s, and knowing her, Sungyeon already had her healing mode on. After slipping the knife a few times and almost hurting herself, Kyulkyung came over and decided to help. She wrapped herself around Eunwoo and held her hands, guiding her on how to cut. Eunwoo stole a glance at Yuha, who just replied with a raised eyebrow and sly smirk. All this closeness was getting to Eunwoo, who could feel Kyulkyung resting her head on her shoulder. The rest of the team stopped to watch this as well, but Eunwoo could only focus on Kyulkyung and cutting the chicken.

 

"Just like that. Hold the knife like this, not like how you would attack someone. This knife has a flatter bottom, so instead of rocking the knife, chop down in this motion. Yay Nunu you're getting the hang of it!"

'"...thanks Kyulkyung."

"No problem!"

Now that Eunwoo knew how to do it, she focused her mind on the knife and the chicken and watched as they cut cleanly through the air, without anyone actually having to hold it or get hurt. Still though, Eunwoo preferred learning from Kyulkyung. She would's mind another teaching session, her heart could handle it....maybe it could...well ok could it....yeah let's just say it could.

 

Yuha POV

Ugh, I wanna read Kyulkyung's mind so badly right now, but I can only read Eunwoo's. Lol, the poor baby is freaking out.

Ahhhh what is Kyulkyung doing?! Focus on cutting the chicken ...focus...ah it's no use I can't focus. OH MY GOSH, I DID IT! I CUT IT PERFECTLY! I still can't focus though. Yuha help me!

Hmmm....I'll make a nice suggestion. Time to stir things up!

 

"Hey guys, how about we play king? I'll go grab a bucket and some wooden dowels, and we'll play king. Everyone knows the rules right? King gets to make everyone else do one thing, and there can be no refusals."

"Alright I'm in! Some fun is just what I need to take my mind off of cooking."

"Yeah Nunu unnie. you should definitely take your mind off of how bad you were just now."

"Alright I'm up for a game of king. Prepare to fall under the wrath of Roa!"

"Let's play then!"

 

I grab one of the nearby bowls and 5 small popsicle sticks from a cupboard above me and mark one with the letter K, and others with numbers 1-4. Time to have a bit of fun. All I need to do is get to be king once, and then the matchmaking shall come forth!

 

"Ok guys, let me shake this up and then we'll go! There will be 3 rounds, so let's see who gets to be King! When picking, close your eyes. When everyone has picked, we will reveal our position altogether."

 

Alright, this is purely based on chance, but I got this...totally got this. *shake shake*  There's Sungyeon's, Eunwoo's, Kyulkyung's, Roa's, and now mine!

 

"3.2.1 Reveal!"

"Ahhh Roa is the king! This is scary~!" 

"Well since you're scared Kyulkyung, then drop down and plank for 3 minutes. Yuha, from now on until tomorrow, you must always finish your sentences by chirping like a bird. Eunwoo, come over and massage my shoulders, and Sungyeon, sing every word you say until the end of tonight."

"~I actually really like my punishment~~!"

"Planking for 3 minutes is no big deal. I've got this."

"I don't wanna talk anymore, chirp chirp. Time for round 2."

"3.2.1 Reveal!"

"~Yay I'm king! Ok, for the rest of today, all of you must call me unnie and speak to me formally!~~"

"Meh that's a weak punishment Sungyeon unnie, but alright.  Oh yikes, that actually feels really weird to say that."

"Why yes Sungyeon unnie your majesty, I, Eunwoo, shall serve you well~!"

"~Ok no Nunu...that was way too cheesy, and Roa, what happened to the formal speaking tone?~~"

"3.2.1 Reveal!"

"Yay I'm king! Just in time too. The grocery team seems to be back! Ok, I firstly, I now override the need to speak to Sungyeon formally, but only for myself. Secondly....nobody has used the number system yet so I will. Numbers...number 4 and number 1 are to be handcuffed to each other for the rest of the night, with only a few exceptions as to when it's ok to take the handcuffs off. Number 1 is to have an aegyo set ready for number 4, and number 4 has to kiss number 1 on the cheek whenever someone asks her to. Number 2 and 3 must play the pocky game with one member of the grocery team. The loser between 2 and 3 has to do everyone's laundry and ironing for a week! Chirp chirp"

"Haha and you guys thought I was the scary one. Ok, I'm number 2."

"~I'm number 3...also Yuha, how dare you revoke my privilege? What I think you're doing is more like...matchmaking and less like punishments...wait actually, hearing and seeing either Eunwoo or Kyulkyung do aegyo is heavy enough a punishment for me.~~"

"Just go choose your 2 people already. I have everything prepared. I guess that means 4 and 1 are you and Eunwoo then Kyulkyung. chirp chirp"

"Well, I guess we're handcuffed for the rest of the night Kyulkyung."

 

Now, this is what I call a matchmaking success! You've done well Yuha, truly well.

 

Reader's POV

Roa and Sungyeon greet the grocery team at the door. They pull aside Rena and Yehana respectively, only telling them that they were needed for something. Yuha quickly ran over and informed the rest of the group about what was gonna go down. Everyone gathered around to watch. Meanwhile, Rena and Yehana were still clueless as to what was going on, until they saw the pocky being handed to them. Yehana mouthed the words 'what's going on?' to Sungyeon, who just told her that she would explain later. Rena was secretly a fan of this. She momentarily the permissions app to thank Yuha through her thoughts, then turned it back of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter