Twisted Part 1

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Mingyu's object manipulation abilities would be blatantly obvious to everyone, he helped everyone outside to a safe area, notifying and calling Woozi over to help treat the wounds. Half a minute later, Woozi arrived alongside Vernon, Seventeen's member with inhuman running speeds. When treating the guests, Woozi had to be discreet about using his abilities openly, and so he had to settle for enchanting various equipment.  While he treated everyone, Vernon and Mingyu went back inside to check up on the situation.

Seeing most of the wedding guests gone, Roa threw caution to the wind, her eyes glowing that gorgeous green. She stared intensely at one of the macho men, trying to get control of his mind. Although his various mental barriers took Roa a lot longer to get eventual control of him, it still only took a matter of seconds before she was in. The macho man swung his body around, slicing the throat of three other men and throwing their weapons to the various members before Roa felt her control suddenly cease as the leading male figure stepped near the henchman. a debilitator, how great... the wine only served to further weaken all of the members.

On the count of 3, gunfire broke loose. Eunwoo did her best to control and slow down the bullets, but even she got overwhelmed. That wine definitely did weaken her a bit as she felt herself close to drifting off. All of the bullets were slowed down, but since her focus was dispersed over a large area, the bullets were still fast enough to penetrate a quarter of an inch into the skin. 

Kyla disabled the camera and recording functions on all phones nearby as a precaution. That aside, not much could be done besides fighting the henchmen. One of the henchmen, our shall we say henchwomen, had already duplicated 20 copies of herself. Amidst the action, everything fades into darkness for Roa. The last thing she sees is everyone else too occupied to notice her. Her quiet cry for help isn't heard.

 

Roa's POV

I've woken up, but still can't see anything. Ah ...I'm blindfolded, gagged, and tied up. Either I've been kidnapped or this is about to get nasty. Honestly preferring the former rather than the latter right now! Agh...my head hurts and my hearing seems spotty. I must have taken a pretty heavy blow to the head...

 

[?Male?]:  "You've done a wonderful job Captain Lee. A large part of us being able to......is thanks to you.

[?Female?]:  "I'm sorry that I had to hit you Sunmi, even if it was for...are you hurt?"

[?!Sunmi?!]:  "I'm fine. Let's just not...getting Roa's mind was...time to sabotage."

 

 I try to hear more, but their conversation is interrupted by footsteps headed my way. Now with a gentle, familiar touch, I feel my gag being removed. Should I still pretend to be asleep?

 

[?]:  "I see that you've woken up."

 

I relax at that voice. It's a warm, familiar voice I've recognized since childhood. She sounds slightly different, but that may just be my hearing.

 

"You can talk you know? I know you well enough to tell the difference between when you are actually asleep and when you are pretending."

"Thank goodness it's just you Rena. Can you untie me first please? Come to think of it...why was I tied up in the first place? What happened? My mind is foggy."

"You were at the wedding, remember? Someone called me and told me to take you back home, so here we are. I'm afraid I can't untie you, or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter