Meeting & moving in (Official beginning of the main story)

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, with all of the new members of PRISTIN assembled in the same room, Kahi, followed by Jung ah, enter and take their crucial seats.

[Kahi]: "As you all know, you guys are set to be dispatched officially tomorrow. Although you will be dispatched tomorrow, it definitely doesn't mean that you'll need to be in action every day, every second. You guys will sometimes be paired with Jung ah's group, OhMyGirl, on dispatch duties. When you are needed, we will inform you all. Just make sure that in the meantime, you guys don't arouse too much suspicion. Just go and be the normal people you are. Keep the depressant charm near you at all times. We've found places where the entire PRISTIN team can live and hang out. Some are for your normal civilian lives, while others are for your tactics force lives. All of the data has been sent to your watches. Your luggage and personal items have all been sent there. For now, just head over there and get a good nights sleep in preparation for classes tomorrow. Farewell!"

[Jung ah]: "My girls will be situated at their place too. Feel free to visit them anytime when appropriate. Good luck, and get some rest!"

[PRISTIN]: "Thank you very much Kahi and Jung Ah! We will make you proud!

The girls are escorted one by one to Arin, who sends them 2 at a time over to their destination in a mere second. 5 seconds later, all the girls have arrived at a relatively posh, around medium sized house. They finally step foot into the house after going through 3 layers of security, only to find 2 small boxes, one with barking noises erupting from it, and another that was completely silent. On the floor in front of the boxes was an opened card.

 

My family friend asked if anyone was willing to adopt a puppy or bunny from the litter. I decided on both. Take good care of them! You'll find your room assignments on the doors to the bedrooms. If you wanna change for some reason, feel free to do so.   --Jung ah

 

"Oh my gosh, we get a bunny AND a puppy?! Best day ever~~!" Xiyeon couldn't help but squeal and open the box immediately, hugging the little schnauzer puppy and yellow patched bunny. Seeing her child happy, mama Nayoung just smiled. All of the girls crowded around the puppy and bunny, taking their turns petting and kissing them. They would have to come up with a name, but that's for a later time. Surely, certain members of the team really wished they could be the fluffy little animals right now.

 

[Sungyeon]: "Hey Yehana, could you translate what they are saying to us?"

[Yehana]: "Ok! Let see little pupper...Hi! Yes, I can understand what you are barking about. Haha yeah, I have the ability to. The 10 of us will be taking care of you now! We'll treat you well! Aww, you're so cute. So, guys, the puppy was barking out of happiness when we walked in. It was apparently in that box for 30 minutes before we arrived. He was just happy to hear someone come in. Oh, and he just wanted you guys to know that he's a special puppy too. He can change the size of his body, and he's bulletproof. Wow, you're such a cute yet amazing doggo!"

[Nayoung]: "A bulletproof...size changing dog.....oh my gosh. This ironically suits us though doesn't it?"

[Yuha]: "It does. So now that we know our dog is so special, what about our rabbit?"

[Yehana]: "Laser and x-ray vision rabbit. Where in the world do they get animals like this? Ohh animals are born with abilities too? Sweet! I'm just glad it wasn't the result of some lab testing."

[Rena]: "Hey guys where did that last bunny pop up from? Oh wait...the tattoo on its chest. That's Xiyeon guys."

[Nayoung]: *goes into full-blown mom mode* "Ahhhhh this kid is so cute! Ddi-ddi bunny has stolen my heart! Oh, come here you!"

Ddi-bunny hops into Nayoung's arms for a warm embrace before shifting back to human form. The girls got up and admired the fully furnished living room, dining room, and kitchen. They moved onto their shared bedroom, a pair per bedroom. The signed hung on each room were: Minkyung and Yebin, Yehana and Sungyeon, Eunwoo and Kyulkyung, Nayoung and Kyla, Xiyeon and Yuha. Upon seeing the room arrangements, Yuha smiled devilishly to herself. Those first three rooms were clearly set up like that on purpose. The last 2 were based on personality: chill/reserved vs hype af. At least Yebin, Sungyeon, and Eunwoo and Kyulkyung are extremely happy...oh wait they're very nervous as well. Meh. Time to unpack and explore more areas. Where are the weapon caches.....

 

Nayoung's POV

ZZZZZZzzzzzz....ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz....ZZZzzzzz...

 

Minkyung's POV

I'm going to be sharing a room with Rena?! Oh my gosh this is wonderful! They really did take everything into consideration huh. Sweet~~! Uh oh, Rena looks down. Better cheer her up!

"Hey, Rena-yah! Let's go inside and see our room! We'll need to unpack our things just a bit, making sure not to stay up too late. I have a movie that we could watch. Just come over to my side of the room and I'll be ready, ok?"

There we go! A backhug should surely do the trick! Let's turn that frown upside down! Huh, she hasn't responded for a while. Either she's spacing out or she's actually down in the dumps today. Makes sense, since our official dispatch is tomorrow.

"Oh yeah sure. Definitely. Let's not forget to search for the secret compartments either."

"Ok, Rere! Let's go! Mini unpacking mission...begin!"

....I just need to set up and choose a movie for us to watch. Oh, I remember this document. It contained a small prediction of my future and a simple warning from one of the prediction staff at the headquarters. Those words are still stuck with me today.

It is in your fate that you will most likely end up with one of your close friends. What is inevitable is that you will end up hurting her a lot, both emotionally and physically. Once you have seen the harm you have caused to a loved one, you'll feel an even greater amount of pain. To cause the least amount of damage to her, on the day that she confesses, you must stab yourself first. Not in the heart of course, but you must inflict pain to yourself. 

Must inflict pain to myself...yikes is this love even worth it? She did say most likely right? I guess I'll just have to avoid that person then. If I don't come into contact with them as much, then the chances of us falling in love are reduced.

 

Yebin's POV

Dinner was pretty nice. Roa and Sungyeon cook very well. It would be great for me to enjoy Roa's cooking for the rest of my life~! Ordering out would have been too risky given our current state. I look forward to watching a movie with Roa. We've watched movies together before, but that was with our entire friend group. I've never watched a movie with only her and been able to be next to her before. Phew...just gotta play it cool...relax and be cool. 

Opening the door, I see Roa in a cute giraffe onesie. Next to her is seemingly another onesie.

 

"Hey, Rena-yah! I bought you a onesie so that we both have animal onesies. I'm a giraffe, and you are a bunny."

"Is this supposed to poke fun at our height difference unnie..."

"Yep! But it's not only because you're smol. I don't mind the fact that you're smol. It makes you my smol cutie~. Try it on then join me!"

 

I almost choke on the water I'm drinking as she says this. ~Smol cutie~......her smol cutie. Ya know being short doesn't matter that much anymore. If Roa likes it, then I'll stay this way! Not that I really have a choice over my height or anything...

I change then join her on her bed to watch the movie. the lights are dimmed and the movie is put on fullscreen. Although Roa is engrossed in the movie, my attention always flickers from the movie to Roa. The laptop screen shines a gentle light onto Roa, illuminating every feature of her face. Her beautifully deep eyes, curved nose, and contagious smile that always gets to me. Now that I think about it, this bed already has her scent on it. I close my eyes for a bit, then feel a pat on my head.

 

"Rena are you sleepy? If you want, we can finish the movie tomorrow in the afternoon. For now, just go to sleep. I'll carry you over to your bed."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter