Lost

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! There's violence in this chapter!

As soon as Rena closes the door, she turns around to see Roa crying. She's now off the bed, wobbling her way towards the door. Rushing to her side, Rena gives Roa a shoulder to lean on. With a gentle. caring touch, she straightens out Roa's messy hair and cups her face.

 

"Unnie you have to tell me what's wrong. You know I'm always here to listen. First of all, are you ok? Seeing what those men did to you, and hearing more about what they were going to do, made my blood boil. Please tell me you're ok Roa."

"I'mmmm totally fine. I don't know w-what you're talkin about. "

"It's your fav smol bean, Rena! I'll try my best not to judge, and if you need help with anything, I'll do so. Just tell me please?"

"You're the last person I can tell Rena. Now let me use the bathroom. I'll be fine walking there myself."

"Roa unnie you're swaying left and right. I normally wouldn't push you to agree with me, but you need support."

"If you wanna know why I'm like this, it's all because of you! Ok? That's why I can't tell you. Why did I drink so much? Because of you!"

 

Roa enters the bathroom and washes up, doing whatever she has to do. Rena waits outside patiently, thinking about what she could have done wrong, and her earlier text message comes to mind. That can't be the reason why Roa is sad right? The second Roa comes out, Rena is by her side.

"At least let me tuck you in Roa, and check up on you momentarily. I care about you Roa, so just please tell me. I'll make sure to not make the same mistake."

Without hesitation, Roa cups Rena's face, and Rena turns to face Roa, only to be met with an indescribable sensation. For that second, which felt like an eternity, Roa was kissing Rena full heartedly, parting only for Roa to laugh and smile. Even though it was only for a split moment, Rena could taste the alcohol that Roa had and felt her warm breath. This sudden action left Rena confused.

 

"Congrats Rena! You've pasted your first test for rising a class! All of what just happened was planned carefully by the higher-ups. Only I knew. Nobody else on our team knew. Those guys you fought were marionettes created by the higher-ups. Thanks for helping me pass my test too, which was an acting test. For our future missions, we may have to portray a persona or physical state different from our usual one, so thanks to you believing this, I passed. I couldn't tell you a few minutes ago because that would be outside of the allowed time frame. Anyways, thanks for saving me smol bean!"

"WTF! You had me so worried about you!!"

"Haha trust me I could tell. When the marionettes were touching me I saw your obvious anger. Glad to know that in the case of that actually happening, you would have my back."

"What was that kiss just now for?"

"That was the cued action for me to break character. I had a choice between kissing your cheek or lips, and honestly, I was gonna go for the cheek, but despite my acting, the alcohol did actually get to me a bit lol. You were spinning around, and I obviously can't really walk perfectly yet, so I decided to just go for the general area. But um...I guess I didn't mind it. Can you tell Sungyeon to come over tomorrow and rid me of my hangover? Thanks. You can go back to your own room now, I should be fine here."

"Actually, I was wondering if I could stay here? I mean, my room is only 2 rooms down, but I prefer your company. I guess most people would like not being with a roommate and having more space for themselves, but I feel like our team is different. We all value each other a lot."

"If you wanna stay with the drunkard, then do so at your own risk. I do agree with what you said though, we are all extremely close. In the case of Sungyeon and Yehana, that closeness blossomed into something more. I think that'll be the case for Kyulkyung and Eunwoo soon. I wonder who's next in line?"

"Haha, wouldn't it be funny...or interesting if it were us...haha"

"Based on how close we are and how well I know you, if we follow the pattern, then yeah. Didn't you say you would never fall for me though? Man, that hurts a little bit to be honest. I guess the only person my charm doesn't work on is you lol!"

"Please don't take it in a negative way. I've just never thought about us like that before. Give me some time and effort, and you may change my mind."

"Ok. I'll make sure you fall for me then haha."

 

Roa wraps her arms around Rena as they share the bed. As Roa leans her head on Rena's shoulder,  Rean can feel her every breath tickling her skin, and Roa's soft hair against her neck. Roa laughs and says 3 words before turning off the lights.

 

"Step one: cuddle"

 

...Rena had some trouble sleeping that night. When the woke up in the morning, she was facing Roa, pressed deeply against her body. Their lips were mere centimeters away. Trying not to wake Roa up, Rena tried to pull out of Roa's tight embrace, but that didn't work very well. She decided to just wait until Roa woke up. 

Around 5 minutes later, just as Rena was about to fall asleep again, there was a knock on the door. It was Sungyeon and Yuha apparently. Rena frantically tried to wake Roa up, but it was no use. Sh could try her best Roa impression, but that wouldn't work very well, because they would still enter. Rena accepted her fate and tried to hide underneath the covers, pretending to be a pillow. The door clicks and Sungyeon and Yuha come in. They try to wake Roa up, then notice the giant blob next to her. The blankets are removed, and Yuha's face fills with a sly smile as she sees Rena lying by Roa's side. Rena opens her eyes with a sheepish smile and tries frantically to explain. Ro wakes up in the frantic madness, looking at Rena and proceeding to cover her own flushing red face.

 

"So is this is next couple after Sungyeon and Yehana? Wow, you 2 move fast don't you~!"

"Yuha unnie please stop teasing, Roa and I did nothing. I was just tired yesterday, so I crashed in this room. Get your mind out of the gutter."

"No need to worry Yuha, I did nothing to Rena. Also, tell Dreamcatcher congrats on passing their tests!"

"Woah there Roa unnie, don't try and change the subject. When Yuha unnie and I came into this room, you were tightly clinging onto Rena. She was awake, but you were asleep."

"I'm cuddly when I sleep, I can't help it. Rena woke up earlier than me I guess. Also, back to the ACTUAL reason you're here, help me get rid of this hangover, please. Although I was acting all night, the alcohol did get to me."

"Everyone was worried sick about you! Since it was a test for Dreamcatcher, you could have at least told your OWN team right? I guess this means that we are getting our tests and evaluations soon in secret huh? I guess I'll be on the lookout this week. There we go! All healed up!"

"I was spending time at the pool and water slides yesterday, but mainly sunbathing. I'm ready for a nice swim. Whatddya think? Everyone should come and join me in the pool. It's our last day to chillax."

"Idk if I wanna join a grandma in the pool. I'll see what my Yehana says, and then go with whatever she wants."

"Your Yehana? How cute! Also, I'M NOT A GRANDMA! I HAVE GOLDEN PROPORTIONS SUNGYEON! What about the lazy bed couple here. Are you 2 coming along?"

"Yeah, I'll come along. I just gotta control my siren abilities. Don't really want the entire deck to faint for a split second then all come over and call me their queen."

"Unnie sometimes I can't tell whether you are being serious or just plain manipulative."

"Sorry Rena, it's just a part of the job, a part of sirens. You should have known what you signed up for ;)"

"Good lord...I'll be in my room if any of you need me. I don't think even I can handle Roa's cheesiness. "

"Rena don't leave! Sungyeon and I will come with you. We'll give you some time to wash up before we head out."

 

Yuha and Sungyeon turn around and walk down the hall, quickly met by Nayoung and an unidentifiable girl with her back towards them. The girl danced in fluid yet powerful motions, not breaking a sweat. Interestingly, Nayoung was keeping up pretty well. What was more shocking was that when the girl turned around, it was Chungha, giving off a strong aura of confidence and pride. Yuha and Sungyeon's mouths opened wide. The Chungha that they knew was gone...the cute and shy girl was now a fierce and cooing lady. WTF...

Chungha notices Yuha and Sungyeon and immediately returned to her fragile self. She looked down and blushed. Nayoung noticed their presence too, and gave a cheerful wave.

 

"Chungha was showing me how to dance. It's amazing she becomes a completely different person when she dances! You should always be that confident Chungha, it suits you."

"Oh ah...um thank you :)"

"Who would have known that the cutie Nayoung hangs out with would have a total 360! I think I should introduce myself again since there are so many members on Nayoung's team. I'm Yuha. The other info I'll keep private since there could be members of the dark brigade here."

"Nice to meet you Yuha. I'm Chungha, but you know that already. I'm assuming you're Sungyeon?"

"Yep, right on! Nice to meet you I'm Sungyeon! As Yuha said, I'll save the specifics for later when we get off the boat this afternoon."

"Nice to meet you. Would it be alright if I hung out with you guys today? I've become friends with some of the members of the other teams, and I want to be accepted. Usually, I'm left out of everything..."

"Well, we'll make sure you aren't! Also, if you ever want lessons in freestyle dancing, then come to me! I'm like the lady from the freestyle dancing instructor meme!"

"Kekeke thank's Yuha, I'll keep that in mind. Shall we head for breakfast now? I'm hungry, and the food on this cruise is SWEET!"

 

The girls arrive at the food court and head over to their group of people. Roa and Rena join soon after, and POD(Pristin, Ohmygirl, Dreamcatcher) chat it up about any topic they can think of. A few minutes in, an intruder tries to join POD, but when he can't, he pulls a member of POD aside and says he needs to talk to her 1 on 1. Everyone else in POD sneaks looks in their direction, and the POD group chat becomes filled with confused, teasing, and unrelated remarks.

Now sitting at a small table with Mingyu, he pulls Yuha close and whispers in her ear.

 

"I think I found a member of the dark allegiance..dark brigade...meh those 2 names both work. Anyways, I'm almost 100% sure he's a member. He's Korean too, so this means that we can still track him when we get off the boat. His creds are in a file that I sent to you. It's a file that will delete itself 10 seconds after you see it, so make sure you remember it well. I've memorized it, so I can tell you whatever you need."

"Thanks, Mingyu. I can't believe we might have an insider now! I know that we have a few double agents, but some of them have become corrupted and joined the dark brigade. I think that's how they were able to narrow us down lately. Now tell me about this member."

"His name is the same as the popular idol group BTS's Kim Taehyung, but this member is a part of a brigade team called K.A.R.D. He goes by the name J.Seph. Have any of your members seen him? That was what I wanted to ask POD, but I guess I have too much testosterone to join your group hahaha."

"Thanks for telling me. I'll be sure to relay the message and ask. Anything else you need?"

"Oh right. About my cousin's wedding, thanks so much for agreeing. I just wanted to let you know that I'm completely grateful. You will need a dress though, and the rules are that we have to be matching, so...gosh this is hard to ask but I'll just say it once. Will you go suit and dress shopping with me?"

"Hmm? I didn't hear what you said. can you repeat that once more?"

"Hell no. Just nod for a yes to shopping and shake your head for a no."

"Haha darn, you're no fun. Yes, I'll go shopping with you. This has to be kept a secret from your members as well as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter