First hectic day

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls all head their separate ways to whatever they needed to do. The older members headed towards their universities while the younger members went to their high schools. They carried their specially designed bags and concealed their weapons and tactical gear. They would have to be ready for anything.

On the way to school, Xiyeon runs into Cha Eunwoo heading for his university. With a wave and that killer smile, he beckons Xiyeon over.

 

"Hey, Xiyeon! I haven't seen you in a while! No need to worry though. I think you have a few classes where I'm the teacher's assistant. In addition, I may also come back sometimes as a stand-in coach for some sporting events."

"Oh wow, that's great! I'll look forward to those classes then!"

"Oh and also, if you need to be tutored on something, please ask me. I need some money right now for the university. Haha, I'm so broke. Spread the news! There's a special deal for you though. I'll cut down the price by 50% since I actually find your company enjoyable. Oh and here, my number changed. Bye Bye! Have a nice day at school!"

"Bye Eunwoo!"

 

Eunwoo pulls Xiyeon in for a tight hug and ruffles her hair before leaving, leaving Xiyeon with a fluttering heart. She is DEFINITELY going to need some tutoring, and who better to do so than Cha Eunwoo? She hops and skips back to Yehana and Sungyeon.

 

[Yehana]: "So that was the guy you were always talking about! He has the same name as our Nunu!"

[Seungyeon]: "Yeah. For a second there I thought you were calling for our puppy Nunu."

[Xiyeon]: "I'm just glad to see him again. This is his second year in Uni, just like many of our unnies. Yet, he's a part of the most highly advanced classes. As expected of a MENSA student and valedictorian..."

[Yehana]: "What was written on that piece of paper he gave you? Asking for a date perhaps? Huhu~!"

[Xiyeon]: "Lol no I wish. He gave me his new phone number. Apparently, he forgot to tell me he changed it. Now I can text him all I want! He also offered me a discount on tutoring lessons! I'm definitely going to take advantage of his offer!"

[Yehana]: "Just make sure that when you guys date you find a suitable name for him. It would be weird in the case of both Eunwoo's getting confused."

[Xiyeon]: "Being able to date him would be amazing, and yeah I totally see your point...huh"

[Seungyeon]: "You are completely head over heels for him huh."

 

Meanwhile, the unnies and Kyla, make their way over to the university. Nayoung leaves the group first, heading in a different direction for her university. The remaining bunch all head towards the same university. Kyla was obviously a bit nervous to attend the university since she was already 3-4 years younger than the average age for a freshman in university. Luckily, she had her unnies there to guide the way and back her up. Even though it was her first year, Kyla had already finished all of her basic '101' classes a year or two ago. This allowed her to choose some of the higher up classes that her unnies attended. First though, she had to go to a meeting with the other MENSA kid who was attending this university. Apparently, there are special regulations and precautions for those 2 students. Entering the teacher's lounge, she sees another student, a well-dressed guy, sitting at the meeting spot. A quick glance at his nametag indicates that he is Cha Eunwoo. 

 

Is this the guy that Xiyeon is always talking about? Well, at least he seems like a nice and well put together guy. I still can't get used to the fact that his name basically matches our Nunu's though. This is gonna take some time getting used to.

"Hi there, nice to meet you! My name is Cha Eunwoo. You are?"  *extends a hand*

"I'm Kyla, nice to meet you as well Eunwoo....agh sorry. I have a friend that goes by the same name, so it'll take a bit for me to get used to it." *accepts his handshake*

"Oh no problem. I think I know who you are talking about though. May I ask what your major and minor are? Or a better question, as a fellow MENSA student, what is your specialty?"

"I think I might go for a double major. Something to do with technology for one part, which is my specialty. Another part would be engineering. I really like the logic and thinking/design process for both."

"Oh yeah, I can definitely see the appeal. I'm majoring in medicine, though I'm having a hard time choosing between being a children's doctor or a vet. My minor would be computer science, as you mentioned."

"Cool. I guess I might see you in my computer class then."

 

The teacher in charge of the 2 walks in and gives them a quick debrief on the special precautions, handing them each a rulebook before sending them off to class. In the first class, Kyla doesn't see anyone she knows. It's a bit awkward to stand in front of the entire class and have your professor explain that you were a bit 'beyond one's years' intellectually. If this wasn't going to make Kyla a teacher's pet and a bully's favorite, she didn't know what else would. Luckily, as the day progressed, it was only the first and last class where Kyla didn't know anyone. In some classes, her own unnies were there, while in others, the members of OhMyGirl were there. This year was shaping up to be better than she had imagined.

 

On the maknae line end of things, everything went pretty well too. The three were in the same class, so everything became easier. If one of them didn't understand something, then one of the other ones would probably have an idea as to what's right. If all of them didn't understand, then they agreed that they would consult Eunwoo, the guy, for this. Nunu would probably want nothing to do with this. On the road back home, everyone's phone rings, showing their group chat notification.

 

[Nana]: "Hey guys we are gonna have a party at my place today! Also, @Roro, how do you deal with secret admirers?"

[Nunu]: "I SAW THE WORD PARTY! I'M DOWN!"

[Roro]: "Usually I figure out who they are pretty quick with the help of Yuha. Once I figure out who it is, I decide whether or not I want to become friends with them. Why do you ask unnie? do you have a secret admirer now?"

[Ila]: "Why does it seem like almost all of you have someone you love or who admires you? What happened today at school unnie?"

[Nana]: "Alright, let me explain."

 

Nayoung POV

(flashback)

Ok, so my first class of the day is....here. Where is my seat?  Hmmm....there it is! Wait, why is my seat different from the rest? It has a card and some cookies on it. I wonder who these are from. I'm not really the sociable type, so who on earth would give me these? Maybe someone was sitting in my seat and forgot to take their belongings? Oh huh...these actually are all labeled 'to goddess nayoung'. I'll just sit down and read the card then.

Dear Nayoung,

Hello! Today is the first day of classes this year. I came by your classroom to leave this card and some cookies for you. I just wanted to say that I really admire you. you always look so cool and chic. I was in the university gym with you once and noticed how fit you are. Overall, I just think that you're a true goddess, and hope to have some classes with you. If i'm confident enough..maybe I'll approach you and ask you to be my friend. I hope you enjoy the cookies I made for you!

Your secret admirer

This is wack. Aren't these kinds of things supposed to happen mainly to Roa? I'll just ask her for help later on. At least this person seems nice. Kinda creepy, I'll admit, but with good intentions. 

....Everyone is now seated in class, and the professor is having us do some icebreakers. Alright then, I'll just introduce myself to those around me. 

 

"Hi, nice to meet you I'm Nayoung."

"Oh, h-hi nice to meet you. I'm Chungha."

"Greetings Chungha! You're the only person within my vicinity that I'm gonna talk to now. Although the teacher wants us to talk to all our surrounding neighbors, there's no way I'm gonna walk over to the closest person on my left. It's too early in the morning for that."

"Oh haha, I see... Well, I'm gonna introduce myself to some other people now. U-um, we'll talk soon."

"Ok Chungha. We'll meet again in like...2 minutes."

 

Awww. She's shy but adorable. An underclassman maybe? Oh great the person on my left is walking over. More social interaction...yay.

 

"Oooohhh annyeong friend! I'm Sejeong. Nice to meet cha!"

"I'm Nayoung. Nice to meet you too."

"I'm a 96 kid. What are you?"

"95 kid.'

"Ohh then I must talk to you respectfully! Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Meh just drop the formalities. I don't really care about them that much."

"Ahhh sweet. I look forward to working with you. Bye!"

 

Ok finally, intro's are over. I'm just gonna bury myself in these cookies now. Ugh I just wanna sleep...

 

"Oh Nayoung, are the cookies ok? I mean, do they taste good?"

"Yeah, these taste great actually. The fact that they are handmade makes them even more impressive. Do you want one?"

"Oh no, I'm good. Just checking in...that's all."

 

...Alright, classes are over for today. I'll try a different route to the exit today, maybe pass by the school garden. Oh there's Chungha! She's surrounded by a bunch of suspicious looking guys. Let's see, single girl, bunch of odd dudes, back of the school...yeah that can't be good. I better check up on her. Let's see how close I can get...there's a good hiding place. 

 

"Hey what's this? Aww, are you writing a little confession letter? Ew, why is it to another girl? Haha I think I get it. You can only write to girls because no guy would fall for someone like you! Just look at yourself. You're a gem really, but you hide way too much skin. Let us help you with that~!"

"W-woah there I'm ok really. You guys b-better watch out! I learned some martial arts this summer....and I can defend myself!"

"Sweetie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter