Cherry Princess Juju's backstory

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The versatile brain of the group was born in Shanghai, China on December 16, 1998. At a young age, when given the choice to move to South Korea with her diplomatic aunt and uncle or stay home in China, the curious young mind with a need to explore chose to go to Korea. In the months before leaving, she spent lots of time with her loving family, who cherished her properly like the cherry princess she was. Her feelings of nothing but warmth towards her family never changed, with the exchange of cuddly hugs and a big kiss on each family member's face (tho her younger sister and brother seemed to hate it). 

 

It took some time for Kyulkyung to get used to South Korea. It was a new language to learn but also new faces to meet! Since she was a foreigner, her aunt and uncle enrolled her in an international school of sorts, which was given a high rating. On the first day of school, she remembers standing in front of the class and giving her self-introduction with sweaty hands and a frozen, stiff posture. The teacher gave her her seat next to this girl called Eunwoo. Kyulkyung had finally found someone whose energy levels could match her own. She often asked Eunwoo for help in her somewhat broken Korean,  and Eunwoo did her best to help. Under the guidance of Eunwoo, her teachers, and her aunt and uncle, Kyulkyung quickly perfected her Korean in just a few years.

 

In those few years, she wasn't just practicing Korean of course. She went to the Chinese Culture Club, where she met the 2 other Chinese girls who she would become best pals with XieNing, a.k.a Sally, and ChengXiao. Though, of course, her best and closest friend, one of the few who knew her secret, was the puppy like human known as Eunwoo. The 2 hung out a lot. Eunwoo frequented each other's houses a lot to hang out. Then one day, Kyulkyung asked THE sensitive question...the question about her real parents. Eunwoo amazingly sets down her food and answered, but just by looking and listening to her, Kuylkyung could feel the amount of pain Eunwoo felt. Unable to control her emotions, Kyulkyung cried for the first time in front of Eunwoo.

 

"So yeah....that's the sad story of my relationship with my real paren-wait are you crying? Oh no Kyulkyung please don't cry! I didn't mean to make you cry! Are you ok?"

"H-how could your parents blame you for everything like that? How m-many years of suffering did you have to go through until now? *sniffle* Can you really move things around with your mind though?"

 

Eunwoo 'picks up' a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter