Yuyu's backstory

Aurora(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tall mom of the group was born in Gwangju, South Korea, on November 5, 1997. Yuha was that one kid everyone knew, who had way too many extracurriculars to count. Her parents signed her up for various clubs and private lessons, only some of which went well and actually stuck. Among the plethora of things they had Yuha try, she found herself drawn towards music and martial arts. Yewon practiced strenuously for both her musical interest and martial art interest. She quickly became known on the small stage as a wonderful singer and talented actress, while offstage and on the mat, she became known as the precocious jujitsu fighter.  Music and martial arts had become a large part of Yuha's life, benefiting her greatly. She gained many friends through these activities.

 

On the day of Yuha"s 11th birthday, she was out walking in the park with one of her closest friends, Bae Yubin, or Binnie as she preferred to be called. The fresh air and slight breeze reflected Yuha and Binnie's bright smiles under the radiating sun. Midway through their walk along the small pond, Yuha hears an excited squeal from Binnie and turns her head in the direction of the energetic dolphin-like girl. Binnie is now receiving a warm hug from someone that Yuha had never seen before. The woman seemed at least 10 years older than them, yet unlike other adults, this woman gave off a friendly, innocuous demeanor. 

 

"Yuha let me introduce you to my auntie Kahi! She's...28 now? Isn't my auntie beautiful?"

"Haha thank you for such kind word, Binnie! Aigoo you're always quite the sweet talker no? Also, I came here to give Yuha a birthday present. Thank you for withstanding my dorky niece this entire time! I hope your friendship continues to blossom!"

"W-wha? A gift for me?! Thank you so much Kahi-nim. Can I open it right now please??"

"I actually wanted you to open it in front of Binnie and I. I just want to see how it looks on you."

 

Yuha opens the small box covered with intricate designs and decorations. Inside, she finds a gorgeous necklace and some earrings. She drops all her belongings onto the stone pavement and quickly tries on the necklace, only to have trouble with closing it. After a few lighthearted chuckles, Kahi goes behind Yuha and helps her clip the necklace closed. From the moment the necklace closes, Yuha feels a surge of dizziness consume her as she faints, falling into Kahi's arms. Binnie freaks out, eyes filled only with c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter