Chapter 17

Feed Your Demons (but read the fine print)

Well what is this? A second chapter after not hearing from this story in nearly two and a half months!?! Why, yes it is my little kittens. Behold the twin powers of insomnia and finally having some story ideas! It's another set up chapter, but soon enough stuff and things will happen. I thank you all for your continued patience my little kittens. KE

 

                Sometime after Yesung left for the demon realms to hopefully get some answers and the others went to get Feed Your Demons ready to open for the night, a very worn out Donghae, who had always thought he’d had some stamina in the bedroom before his incubus and bondling, lay cuddling with Hyukjae who the full human had never seen or felt so relaxed before.

                “I still can’t get over this Hyukkie! You and Hyukkie changed so much so quickly! Now I know what you both are really supposed to look like!” Despite his exhaustion, Donghae couldn’t help his excitement, even as he wondered what he should refer to Eunhyuk and Hyukjae as now. He didn’t think they were his charges anymore, but friends or lovers didn’t seem quite right either. They were far more than that, even more dear to him in some ways than Heechul. After all, Chullie always took care of him, while he took care of his Hyukkies.

                “How about you don’t worry about labels and see if you can stand yet?” Hyukjae broke into Donghae’s thoughts with a smile and a kiss on the forehead.

                “You can read minds now?” the full human asked, slightly shocked.

                “No, at least not like Ryeowook apparently can, but we know you Hae. It’s not difficult to guess what you’re thinking. Even when we were blind we often had a good idea, and now that we can see again it’s even easier. Now, I really need a nap and Eunhyuk really needs food so think you can manage your feet yet?”

                Slowly, and wincing while his aching muscles protested, Donghae managed to sit up, then stand. Once he was sure of his feet, he carefully pulled his discarded boxers on. He and Eunhyuk/Hyukjae would need a shower after they ate anyway so no point in getting fully dressed. He grabbed a wad of Kleenex to wipe the majority of the mess off Hyukjae before the human bondling stood and changed back to Eunhyuk, whose scales nearly glowed a pale rose gold color due to the fading sunlight coming through one of their windows.

                “I hope Ryeowook remembered us. I don’t know what time it is, but I feel like I haven’t eaten in a month” the incubus said, fluttering his new wings slightly for balance as he pulled on his own boxers.

                “As much growing as you both did I’m not surprised Hyukkie. Now that I’m moving, I feel like I could eat you both, and I’m not talking about tossed salads” Donghae took his incubus’ hand before they padded out to the kitchen to locate food.

                “Ryeowook does love us!” Donghae squealed and kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek when he spotted the note the little demon left. “See Hyukkie!” He picked up the piece of paper and showed his incubus, only to notice Eunhyuk’s face.

                “What’s wrong Hyukkie?”

                “I can’t really read Hae outside of a few words. They’re just scribbles on paper for all I know. They teach the younglings things like that after basic lessons in how to be an incubus and demon protocol. Hyukjae can read some, but he’s not sure how much he can remember anymore since there weren’t many words around most of the time when we were with Master. He was actually surprised he remembered what the English letters looked like.”

                Donghae shrugged. “Once we’re back to full strength I’ll teach you both if you want. For now, it’s enough that Ryeowook left all this food, including your cake.”

                They didn’t bother with plates or bowls, just unplugging and carrying the slow cooker and rice cooker into the dining area and going back for spoons, chopsticks, and Ryeowook’s giant container of kimchi. They proceeded to eat every scrap, Eunhyuk finishing with his entire strawberry cake and Donghae managing most of his chocolate cookies before letting out a giant belch what made the incubus giggle.

                “Better out than in” the full human grinned, doing an awful Shrek imitation. Eunhyuk, who had heard many movies while still blind and usually curled up in Donghae’s lap where he and Hyukjae had felt safest just rolled their eyes.

                “Save the imitations for the professionals and let’s go shower and get dressed. I want to show Elder Leeteuk and the rest what happened to me and Hyukjae.”

                After cleaning up the kitchen and starting the dishwasher per another note of Ryeowook’s, they did just that, showering together while Donghae tried to actually get them clean and Eunhyuk played with his wings under the warm water and enjoying how it felt on his scales and horns. Eventually the incubus got bored however and let the full human help him wash his hair, clean him out from their earlier activities, and gently run a soapy washcloth over the rest of him before quickly scrubbing himself and rinsing them both.

                “I’m not sure how tough your scales are or if they act anything like a reptile’s, but we should probably be careful drying you and maybe oil you a little so they don’t dry out?”

                Eunhyuk, who could already feel his scales tighten a bit and he hadn’t even started drying himself nodded. “Probably a good idea, but what would you oil me with?”

                “There’s a lot of massage oils in that one cabinet. We could try one of those for now and ask Leeteuk or Ryeowook if they know of something better to use. Maybe even Yesung/Jongwoon. I know their thing is turtles but they might have heard of something from the reptile section of the pet store. My frogs don’t have scales and my fishes are always wet so I’m just guessing.”

                “Can’t hurt to try.”

                After roughly toweling himself and gently patting Eunhyuk dry before wrapping another towel around the incubus’ hair and draping a bath sheet over their unmade bed, Donghae went to investigate the cabinet.

                “There’s about every herb, spice, and flower on the planet in here I swear. What do you want to smell like Hyukkie?”

                “Anything but lavender. That gives me and Hyukjae both a headache.”

                “Mm, I like this one. It’ll make you smell all y and spicy and mysterious.”

                Eunhyuk laid down on his front on the bath sheet while Donghae climbed on the other side so he could work. The incubus had no idea what exactly the scent of the massage oil was, but he was very much enjoying their human’s gentle hands carefully applying a very thin layer and slowly working it in one area of their body at a time. He could feel not only his scales becoming less dry, but their muscles underneath start to relax. In fact, he might have dozed off if Donghae hadn’t started working on their lower back and , which apparently activated a different part to wake up instead.

                Eventually Donghae ran out of parts to oil and asked Eunhyuk to roll over so he could finish, only to hear a muffled refusal from the incubus who had rested his forehead on his hands.

                “But why? I don’t want your front scales to be too dry either. Or is it you’re afraid to lay on your wings? You could sit up or stand and I could finish that way.”

                Eunhyuk said something else Donghae didn’t catch and the full human asked the incubus to repeat it, only to have him pick his head up and glare, even as he was blushing so hard his scales nearly turned red.

                “I said I’m hard again okay! It’s embarrassing. This is my adult form. I should have more control than a thirteen-year-old human boy!”

                Donghae just grinned and pecked Eunhyuk on the nose. “Control will come. I’m sure your body is just out of whack because it grew so much so soon. Now roll over and let me see what I can do for you.”

                Eunhyuk sighed and did as Donghae requested. He was so hard he was aching, but his damn human decided to oil his horns first “before he forgot.” Where before it just felt good when the base of his horn buds were scritched, his full horns were far more sensitive and were also apparently an erogenous zone judging by how other parts of his body reacted.

                Finally, the incubus couldn’t take it anymore. “Dammit Hae, are you trying to kill me? Rub my horns any longer and I’m going to explode from pent up release!”

                Donghae grinned, even as he let go. “So, is that where the term came from? Incubus horns? Okay, I think they’re good so let me take care of your not so little problem. I’ve never been a size queen since I usually top, but I may have to start.” He pecked Eunhyuk on the lips before shifting down and swallowing the incubus’ whole, immediately humming and bobbing his head and even using a little teeth as he , swallowing when his mouth and throat were flooded less than a minute later.

                “Damn that’s embarrassing! A demon who can’t even last as long as a thirteen-year-old human boy?” Eunhyuk threw his arm over his eyes even as he blushed again and tried not to squirm with oversensitivity as Donghae let go of him with a pop in favor of cleaning up what had escaped, with his tongue.

                “I’m just that damn good I guess” Donghae said with a wink. “Now that that’s done, let’s finish the rest of you.”

                To Eunhyuk’s relief, his body seemed content for a while and Donghae was able to finish oiling him without more incidents. The full human tucked the bottle of oil in their nightstand next to the lube and flexed his fingers before stretching with an extremely audible pop.

                “Shall we get dressed now? I want to show off the gorgeous being only I can touch. Both of them if Hyukjae decided to make an appearance. Neither of you have experienced the club itself at all. It’s during the week so it shouldn’t be too crowded, and there is no show like on the weekend. Who knows? Maybe you’ll make more friends, demon or human. At least you’ll have an idea of what they for business, maybe try a drink. Or, do you dance?”

                Eunhyuk sat up before standing and flexing his wings. “I don’t actually know if I can or not. Hyukjae can, or could anyway. He took dance lessons since his foster parents said learning to dance would help him meet girls. Sometimes his clients wanted him to show off or do a striptease before they bent him over, but he never did for Master or the others.” He padded over to their closet to see what clubbing clothes were available.

                “Here Hae, wear these. I want to be able to threaten to beat the boys and girls off with a stick if I have to.” Eunhyuk tossed a wad of material over to the full human, who startled out of his thoughts.

                “Huh, what? Oh, thanks Hyukkie. Boys and girls won’t be a problem since we’ll have bracelets on.”

                Eunhyuk had practically climbed into the closet looking for something for himself. His voice was muffled as he asked, “bracelets?”

                “I forgot you didn’t know. Feed Your Demons uses a system of bracelets to keep misunderstandings and unwanted advances to a minimum. I’m not sure of every combination since I only really remember the ones Chullie and I used. We’ll have to see Henry and the bouncers before we do anything else which means going outside and around the building.”

                Eunhyuk finally backed out of the closet, waving a piece of material triumphantly. “I knew I’d felt wearing these before! Damn, looking good Hae, and you haven’t even done hair and makeup yet.” The incubus his lips as he admired the full human, now dressed in a silver mesh tank top and tight skinny jeans so dark indigo they’d look black in dim light. “Are there any tops I can modify for my wings, or do you think Elder Leeteuk would mind if I borrowed something?”

                Donghae snorted. “I’m pretty sure Leeteuk has no concept of shirts, and Jungsoo isn’t much better. Shirts are optional for demon patrons since so many have wings or other appendages that would be uncomfortable. Hoofed demons like Ryeowook or those with paws are also exempt from shoes. Only those with humanoid feet must wear something on them for safety reasons. Hoofs are too hard to be easily damaged, and claws and paw pads provide protection and traction.”

                “Oh good. I wasn’t looking forward to getting my wings tangled up.”

                Eunhyuk slipped into the silky shorts he’d found, in a pale gold that nearly blended in with his scales, and test tried a pair of gold tennis shoes. Deciding they’d fit well enough, he checked the dresser for no show socks so his feet would hopefully not sweat too badly.

                “Sit on the bed for now Hyukkie, and I’ll do your hair and makeup as soon as I’m done with mine” Donghae pulled on socks and shoved his feet into a pair of short boots before bouncing into the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later with stylishly messy hair, his eyes looking dark and would have been brooding if he didn’t have such a big grin on his face, and what surprised Eunhyuk the most, a sparkling stud in one of his ears.

                “You have an ear pierced?”

                “Yep. Only bother to put something in when I go clubbing though. Okay, ready to be even more gorgeous than you already are? It’ll be hard, but I’ll do my best.”

                Donghae refused to let Eunhyuk have a mirror until he was done working, so the incubus grew more and more nervous. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust the full human, he did with every fiber of his being, but he was curious exactly what was happening.

                “There! My creation is finished! Check it out and see what you think Hyukkie.”

                Eunhyuk took the mirror he was handed and examined his face. Contrary to his fears, Donghae really hadn’t done all that much. His glowing blonde hair was artfully tousled and picked up a few bronze and copper highlights as he moved his head in the light. As for makeup, other than a pale tinted lip gloss and kohl around his eyes to accentuate them, he couldn’t find any traces of any.

                “Temporary highlights” Donghae commented, showing Eunhyuk a couple of slender tubes the incubus had thought were mascara judging by the shape since he couldn’t read. “They brush on a little like mascara and wash out with one shampoo. I didn’t want to ruin your natural beauty, just turn it up a notch. As for your makeup, less is more. You’re already stunningly beautiful so I just drew a little extra attention to a couple of my favorite parts. Ready to go?”

                Eunhyuk, who had never gotten complements on his looks before he met Donghae and his friends thought about standing in the nearest freezer until his full body blush went away. It hadn’t been bad when he and Hyukjae had been stunted and blind, but now that he had his adult form and he could see the full human’s honest admiration, suddenly the incubus was completely embarrassed.

                “Just, er, um, give me a minute?” Eunhyuk finally managed to stutter out.

                “You are way too cute, but I’ll stop talking about your beauty, for now. I’ll go put this stuff away then we’ll go?”

                Eunhyuk nodded and managed to pull himself together in the time it took Donghae to put away the makeup and hair products he’d used.

                “Ready Hyukkie?” Donghae asked, extending his hand for the incubus to take.

                “Anywhere with you Hae” was Eunhyuk’s only reply.