Chapter Fifteen

Feed Your Demons (but read the fine print)

This may be a double update for some if you haven't had a chance to read the chapter I posted this afternoon. I’ve actually been debating for a while now as to whether or not to even post this particular chapter. On the one paw, it’s not strictly necessary to the Hyukkies recovery and could be considered rushed if it wasn’t for Eunhyuk’s nature. On the other paw, it is a giant step to further their relationship with Donghae who isn’t quite sure how he feels. I’ll leave it up to you my little kittens if you wish to read “adult content” or skip between the starred sections.

 

                A couple of days after their “council of war” about the man Kyuhyun had managed to identify as Jae Crewe, an unethical businessman and would-be petty politician who apparently had quite a rich fantasy life judging by the odds and ends Kyu had managed to dig up under the one also known as Master’s Korean name, and Donghae was worried. Not about Hyukjae, who still spent most of his time inactive in their body, but about Eunhyuk who had started acting oddly the morning after but somewhat managed to pull himself together during meals and his lessons with Leeteuk. It wasn’t that he was acting as though something was wrong or thoughts of facing Master once he and his bondling had regained their sight had upset him. He was just being far more cuddly and affectionate toward Donghae, and even venturing toward more risqué behavior, such as rubbing up against the full human or trying to kiss him.

                Not wanting to hurt his charges but wondering at the change in behavior, Donghae waited until Eunhyuk was deep in one of the several naps he still took a day and went to go find someone who could hopefully answer his question. Jungsoo and by extension Leeteuk were offsite somewhere with Heechul and Jongwoon/Yesung had gone with Kyuhyun to pick up an order for the bar since the delivery truck had broken down, but he finally managed to locate Ryeowook, who was restocking the playrooms’ supplies of condoms and various types of lube since Feed Your Demons believed strongly in safer and doing what they could to help prevent STDs and unwanted babies. Donghae’s phone started going off with the ringtone just for Eunhyuk/Hyukjae just as soon as he’d located the multi-natured demon. Though blind and not overly fond of the things, he’d still bought his charges a phone and programmed the speed dial so they could call him or any of the others in case they weren’t with someone for any reason.

                “Hi Hyukkie! I thought you were still asleep and I needed to ask Ryeowook something. I’ll be upstairs in a minute okay? We’re just in the basement.”

                “Why didn’t you text him? Hurry up, we’re lonely for you” was Eunhyuk’s reply, in a whiny voice that the full human might have found cute in other circumstances.

                “He left his phone in the kitchen. Are you two okay? Do you want me to bring you a snack or drink or anything?”

                “Just you” was Eunhyuk’s reply before ending the call.

                Ryeowook, who still had several tubes carefully held in his claws waited patiently. “What was that about?”

                “Hyukkie has been acting funny, ever since yesterday morning. He seemed okay during meals and when we were with Leeteuk, but he’s worse now.”

                “Worse how? He’s not relapsing, is he?”

                Donghae shook his head. “Just the opposite. He’s never been this affectionate before. I’m afraid it’s some sort of shock due to finding Master that he just doesn’t want anyone else to see.”

                “I’d better come take a look. Maybe do a little gentle probing if I have to but I really hope it doesn’t come to that. It’s surprising that Hyukjae trusts us as much as he does and I don’t want to damage that.”

                Without bothering to set down his clawsful, Ryeowook turned and headed out the door and up the stairs to the apartment, Donghae at his heels, only to have the human push past him as soon as they got to the bedroom and he saw Eunhyuk writhing around in the covers. He scooped up his incubus and set him in his lap, tucking Eunhyuk’s head under his chin and scritching the base of his horn buds, which was the only thing that seemed to calm him at all, and even then he was squirming and trying to kiss Donghae’s lips. Meanwhile, the multi-natured demon quietly studied the pair, a thoughtful look in his usually soulless eyes.

                “I’m pretty sure I can answer your question Donghae, but I’m not sure you’re going to like it. Remember how Teukie said Eunhyuk was reverting to what was natural for him now that he was no longer being abused, and that he’d probably want to play games to help with his non-physical feedings once he got his sight back? That he’d do the carer way feeding for him to help out when it became necessary? Well, either we misjudged his age because of his size, or he’s going to bloom early due to his prior experiences. He needs to feed, the full-fledged incubus way, and he’s marked you as his preferred feeder since he and Hyukjae are already imprinted on you.”

                “You mean, he needs me to make love to him?” Donghae didn’t look thrilled at the idea no matter how much he cared for Eunhyuk and Hyukjae, just upset and slightly terrified.

                “I’m afraid so. I can call Leeteuk home and we can try the other way, but I’m afraid it won’t be enough” Ryeowook said gently. He looked as though he might say more, but only waited to see what Donghae would do, as the full human fended off another kiss attempt and adjusted Eunhyuk so he could look the little incubus in their sightless eyes as he gently cradled their face in his hands.

                “Is that what you want Hyukkie? Or do you want Leeteuk to try and feed you? I just, don’t want to hurt you.”

                “Just you Hae. You’re all I want” Eunhyuk nearly whispered, clutching onto the arms that held them since the full human wasn’t wearing a shirt as usual.

                “Okay Hyukkie, if you’re sure.”

                “I’m sure. Kiss me, please?”

***

                While Donghae gently touched his lips to Eunhyuk’s and the little incubus squirmed and whimpered for more, Ryeowook quietly set his clawsful of lube down where the full human could find it easily, grateful he’d just rushed upstairs and didn’t have to pry into his and his lovers’ private stock since their tastes and requirements were a bit more unusual. He clicked his hoofs as softly as he could to not disturb them and gently shut the door behind him, only to find his phone he’d left on the kitchen counter, charging. He fired off a text to Jungsoo/Leeteuk so the older would know what was happening and would probably know what to expect afterward better than he did, then grabbed a padded kitchen chair and sat down opposite the guest room door in case something went wrong and he was needed. He opened one of the games he seldom played and kept his ears open, just in case.

 

***

 

                After a lengthy make-out session with Eunhyuk, where Donghae continually prayed to whoever it was incubi or demons in general prayed to that maybe it would be enough to settle his little incubus, he reluctantly picked him up and carried him into the attached bathroom to strip them both and help him clean themselves and making sure his own nails were clipped and filed to the quick before taking them back to bed and lying them on their back. It’s not that the full human was repulsed at the idea of being with his charges that way. Eunhyuk was an incubus after all and they were imprinted on him so he’d known there was a good possibility, one day. He’d just hoped that it was after they’d fully recovered and that it would be a bit more romantic than just his hormones or whatever was responsible for incubi’ non-physical dietary needs, and with Hyukjae’s blessing if not participation. It was probably ridiculous to think that way when caring for a demon and former streetwalker, but he couldn’t help it. He cared deeply for his charges and wanted to give them all the experiences they’d been denied so far.

                Without his prayers being answered, Donghae, who was hardly inexperienced but felt like a blushing topping for the first time settled for trying to make the experience as pleasant for the three of them as possible since he had no way of knowing how much Hyukjae was aware of as he gently kissed every inch of his little incubus, who was already whimpering and begging. The full human refused to be rushed however. He needed time to get hard and they all needed time to get used to what had been only painful for Eunhyuk and most likely his bondling before.

                When Donghae finally reached for one of the tubes of lube oh so conveniently left by Ryeowook and slicked his fingers before nudging Eunhyuk’s legs open, the little incubus seemed so relieved as the full human teased around his entrance before carefully starting to slip a finger inside, only to have the little incubus unexpectedly grind down on the digit. Donghae took the hint and slowly began to work his finger in and out, gently stretching before adding another and beginning to scissor and curl them, both working Eunhyuk open and looking for his special spot that would hopefully make any pain he might unwillingly cause worth it.

                It wasn’t until he added a third finger and swallowed Eunhyuk’s modest , teasing it with his tongue to distract him from the discomfort was Donghae rewarded with a cry from his little incubus that told him he’d finally found what he’d been looking for. After working his fingers a bit longer, Eunhyuk’s prostate and teasing his length until he was a whining, squirming, begging mess, the full human pulled away to slick himself up, grateful he was slightly thinner and no longer than the average since he didn’t want to hurt his charges any more than necessary.

                After figuring out just how to position himself so he wouldn’t squash his charges, Donghae once again captured Eunhyuk’s lips with his own as he guided himself to the little incubus’ entrance. He hesitated a moment, before mentally gritting his teeth and pushing in steadily until he was fully sheathed inside, knowing he’d chicken out if he stopped. Eunhyuk didn’t seem to mind, only bucking their hips until he began to move, keeping his s slow and deep until finally hitting directly on the little incubus’ prostate.

                Donghae thought being inside Eunhyuk was one of the post amazing experiences in his life. The little incubus was so hot and tight, unlike anything he’d ever felt before, but as always, his main concern was how his charges were doing. He kept his movements as gentle as he could, his eyes and ears always on Eunhyuk, who was digging his nails into the full human’s arms that he had a death grip on, his sightless eyes screwed shut and short, sharp cries spilling out of his mouth whenever Donghae pulled away from kissing him to breathe and continued his prayers, this time that his undefined feelings toward Eunhyuk and Hyukjae would be enough for the little incubus.

                Sensing both their es drawing close but knowing exactly how he wanted them both to finish, Donghae reached between their bodies to grip the base of Eunhyuk’s , just as he released deep inside his incubus with a shudder, and Eunhyuk whined and bucked at being denied and in oversensitivity as the full human gave a few last shallow s before pulling out, pecking his incubus on the lips one more time before sliding down and taking him into his mouth. It only took a few and a little teasing with his tongue before Donghae was swallowing, Eunhyuk having spilled down his throat with one final loud cry before seemingly passing out.

                Donghae suddenly felt beyond exhausted himself, but managed to scrape himself together long enough to go get a warm washcloth to clean Eunhyuk with, checking his little incubus for marks and bruises. Satisfied there at least weren’t any outward signs and knowing he’d just have to wait for Eunhyuk to wake up to let him know about his insides, he dropped the washcloth on the floor and crawled up next to his incubus, barely managing to pull up the covers and take his charges into his arms before passing out, face buried in Eunhyuk’s soft, muddy red hair.

***

                When Donghae finally woke, at first he had no idea what was going on. He remembered what Eunhyuk had needed from him and falling asleep with his face buried in the little incubus’ hair, but now he let like he was lying on a strong, warm chest that felt more like it was covered in snake scales than anything else. He opened his eyes and looked up, only to see the bright, film-free eyes and beautiful smile of the incubus who had become so dear to him.

                “Hyukkie? You can see?” Donghae tried to sit up, only to be scooped up into Eunhyuk’s now scaled arms and thoroughly kissed before being released.

                “Yes our beautiful Hae, we finally know what you look like. It’s not only that either.” Eunhyuk set Donghae back on the bed and stood up, the full human hardly believing his eyes. Though still skinny as ever, the incubus, who had barely come up to his chest before now seemed slightly taller than Donghae himself, his lithe body that still had a layer of muscle now covered in small, iridescent golden scales except his face and head. Even that had changed. Not only were his beautiful almond eyes clear and bright, but his muddy red hair had been replaced with glowing blonde that went well with his scales, and his horn buds had lengthened to full short curved horns. Even more surprising was he now had wings, smaller than Leeteuk’s and covered with his same scales instead of feathers.

                The incubus fluttered his new wings with a chuckle. “I thought only one of my prayers had been answered, when you found us, but another made way back when my batchmates were starting to show their physical traits also came true. I always thought those incubi with wings, like Elder Leeteuk were the most beautiful. I just wasn’t sure if I wanted the responsibility of caring for feathers. I think I got the best of both. What do you think?”

                “I didn’t know you could get more beautiful Hyukkie!”

                “What about me? Do you think you could stop gawping at my bondling in order to admire me too Hae?” There was a brief shimmer while Eunhyuk’s physical incubus traits disappeared, only to see a smiling Hyukjae instead as the human shook himself and danced in place a little as though to test his new body. Besides his height and slender muscles, which of course was the same as Eunhyuk’s, his formerly dull, lifeless hair was now shiny black and he too proved he was capable of smiling as he pushed Donghae back onto the bed.

                “Hyukkie? What are you doing?”

                Hyukjae grinned as he ran a finger down Donghae’s still bare chest before pulling away to reach for the lube. “I should think that was obvious. Eunhyuk had his fun with you before, though mostly to settle his incubus needs, but we still woke up healed beyond anything we could’ve imagined. Now it’s my turn to show you what years of selling myself on the street taught me. Unless of course, you can’t handle it.”

                Donghae knew he was being baited and wasn’t even positive Hyukjae truly meant it. He didn’t care though as he sat up and pulled the human half of his charges toward him, whispering “do your worst” before crashing their lips together.