Chapter 19.

The Velvet Masters

The Velvet Masters

Chapter 19

 

The Space Kingdom

 

Prince Wonwoo finished the call with his father. He sighed as he kept walking from his father's office to the main door. He said nothing to the staff as they almost cornered him asking about what was happening. The run to the car was short and he immediately started it as he was inside and headed to the library.

When he got there many people were running around screaming for dear life. Wonwoo shut the car door slowly as he cursed under his breath. "." A bunch of citizens saw their prince but said nothing as their fear was greater than the urge to speak with royalty. The library was in flames, literally. The beautifully built building was in utter chaos. He slowly walked up to it as everyone seemed to be going in the opposite way. His pace was fast but steady. He could already see some men near to entrance that looked like they were responsible for the mess. His eyes narrowed as he raised his voice at them. "What do you think you're doing?"

The men ignored him but he kept on walking towards them. All of a sudden someone walked out of the burning library. It was An Oh Ju. He held a thick book on his hands. He looked up, saw Wonwoo and smirked. "Your highness. I'm sorry for the disturbance but if I know correctly, the library is free to everyone who seeks to learn, is it not?"

Wonwoo let out a dry laugh. "Of course. But not for those that want to destroy it or use its knowledge for evil."

"Evil? You don't even know who I am, do you, King wannabe?" The men with Oh Ju laughed 

"I don't need to know who you are to stop you." He got on his attacking position."My promise to the Goddess was to protect all knowledge in the universe. Since you practically just destroyed every ancient parchment in the universe, I'll have to arrest you." A few Space guards were behind him, protecting their future King.

Oh Ju laughed once more. "You're not taking me anywhere. We will leave this place."

"Not on my watch."

They started attacking each other, back and forth. On Ju's men had powers from every Kingdom while Wonwoo's men only had Space Kingdom's powers. While he fought alongside his men, Oh Ju simply stood there reading the book he ahd just stole. That book was the one that talked about the golden moon. It had everything there was to know about it and the prophecy. 

Before he could notice he was being grabbed by the back and immediately dropped the book. When Wonwoo turned to him to look at what was happening he saw Hojong lifting the man up and bringing him back down again. Oh Ju quickly got back on his feet and started fighting with Hojong. 

The guards that had just arrived started helping the Space guards so Wonwoo came to Hojong's rescue. They were fighting hard for a long time.  When Oh Ju pushed Wonwoo to the ground and tried to swing a punch at Hojong, Wonwoo quickly shrunk him, making him the size of a rat. They could hear his little screams for help but couldn't understand what he was saying.

"What was that little guy?" Hojong joked. Wonwoo laughed with him but was immediatly pushed to the ground once more as one of Oh Ju's men grabbed his little self off the ground.

The man turned back to look at Hojong and Wonwoo that looked startled. "This is not over." 

All of a sudden all the men responsible for the attack on the library were gone.

 

-------------

 


The Reality Kingdom

 

"So girls, would any of you like to tell me why you're here?" Bohyun clapped his hands together.

The tension was clear and all the girls wanted to do was run out of that place. But they knew they had to stick to the plan. They had to make sure they rescued Minyoung and the Queen. Bohyun simppy sat there still with a smirk on his face and he even dared to make himself even more comfortable by leaning his back on the throne.

Joohyun took a few steps to him and cleared her voice. "We want to talk to you." She gulped. "We want to join your cause." 

"What are you talking about Joohyun-shi?" He faked confusion.

Seungwan stepped next to her unnie. "I think you know very well what we're talking about, your highness." She matched his smirk. "We want to join your humane genocide. That's why we gathered together. That's why we're here talking to you."

Bohyun got up from the throne and came up to them. "I seriously don't know what you are talking about..."

"Son Seungwan, Space Kingdom." 

He eyed her up and down. "Of course, Seungwan-shi." He sighed. "Well, if you're here to only talk about nonsense you should probably just go." He turned his back and walked back to the throne.

Sooyoung went up next to the girls and tapped his back. "This is serious, your majesty. If you let us join you we will explain to you the prophecy."

He stopped on his tracks and turned back to them. This time his smirk was absolutely pure evil and it sent a shiver down the girls' spine. "I know everything I should know." He looked straight at Yerim this time. "You think I don't know who she is?"

The girls' eyes were swimming in confusion as he spoke about how much he knew about the prophecy and why they were really there. 

"You think I would actually let all my guards go to the Space Kingdom and leave me unguarded?" He let out a dry laugh and then turned serious. "You can't be this dumb." He grabbed Seungwan's chin and Sooyoung had to control herself to not punch him. "How could you let them think that, beautiful?"

Seungwan stepped back to get away from his touch. She looked him dead in the eyes. Joohyun noticed the tension and brought his attention back to her. But before she could mutter a word Yerim stepped up. "How could you?" She held only hatred in her eyes. "How could you hurt your own family?"

The humor in his eyes fell and he turned serious. "Why? You really want to know?" He came closer to her. "Your father stole everything from me." His voice raised. "You really are clueless." He started walking towards the window and opened it to get some air.

While his back was turned, Seulgi quickly tapped Joohyun's shoulder and pointed towards the door as she started slowly and silently leaving. The others got nearer from the King and tried to make unnoticeable Seulgi's departure.

"What do you mean?" Yerim insisted.

Bohyun looked for a second at her and then back at the view. "How did you survive?" He ignored her question.

"I don't even know." She looked down and shrugged.

They all stood there for a few seconds in silence and then Joohyun spoke once more. "What I said earlier stands. We want to join your cause."

"Yes, we want to help you. With our powers you can be greater, you know." Sooyoug joined in.

Seungwan looked at her friends before looking at him. "We are the chosen ones, from the prophecy, you need us."

He looked at her, his eyes laced with understanding and seriousness. He looked back at his niece and gave a small smile. "You look like him. Like your dad."

Her face was full of sadness. "Why did you do it?" She looked pained.

Bohyun sighed. "He was a great man. He was my little brother. There was nothing he wasn't good at. Everyone enjoyed his presence. I love him also, very much. But he had it all, everything he needed and wanted and more. Everything I should've had, he took it all away from me. I did what I had to do." He was slowly turning around so his front was facing the girls. "Just like what I'm about to do to you."

"What?" Sooyoung asked.

"You seriously believe that I wouldn't notice one of you left the room a few minutes ago?" He smirked. "And you seriously think that I would believe that you want to join my side?" Laughter was heard across the room. "You must think I'm a fool." His expression became more serious.

Then Joohyun did the only thing she thought about doing at the moment and froze the man in time right at that moment. "Let's go, we don't have much time. As soon as I leave this room he'll start unfreezing."

They then ran. They ran as fast as they could towards what they could only picture as being the dungeons. They passed a few guards that, as soon as they saw them, started running after them shouting words like 'stop right there'. Joohyun and Seungwan were running ahead as Sooyoung was grabbing Yerim by the arm to help her move faster. They would throw some spells at the men to slow them down from their chase. When the girls outrunned them they hid behind a column and waited for them to pass before continuing. They passed already tired, running after nothing and the girls softly giggled to themselves. They started running again and found stairs to some underground floor. Seungwan motion the girls to follow her since it must've been the dungeons. They starting walking down the large stairs, the light was dim and they didn't have much to look at besides their feet. When the stairs ended they were greeted by a frantic Seulgi opening a dungeon door with a small child next to her. They both looked at the girls as they heard them.

"Unnie!" Minyoung immediately ran up to her sister.

Sooyoung welcomed her with open arms. "Goddess. I missed you so much. I love you. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I am so sorry." Rivers of tears were falling down her eyes as Minyoung caressed her back.

"I'm okay unnie, we're okay." She smiled against her sister's shoulder. She was happy they saved her. They stopped the hug and Minyoung quickly hugged the other girls. Afterwords she looked at all and bowed. "Thank you for saving me. I knew you would. I just knew it." As she got up again they could see a wide smile on her face and their eyes teared up a little too.

Joohyun went up to Seulgi when she opened the second door and found her mother looking at her smiling. "Sweetheart." She called.

"Mama." They hugged tightly. "I'm sorry it took so long." They broke the hug and stared at each other.

"Why are you here? This is so dangerous sweetie."

Joohyun looked her mother up and down and saw some bruises on her arms and legs. "Oh mama." She cried. "What have they done to you?"

The Queen gave her a pained smile. "I'm fine now."

Seungwan broke their little moment. "Guys, we have to go."

"Let's go then." The Queen encouraged and immediately followed Seungwan.

They ran as fast as they could back to the car but were confused because no one was following them anymore as they ran outside. When they were near the car and about to start the engine the King came out and leaned on the palace door.

"We'll meet again. I promise you that."

They couldn't see him but they could tell he was smirking.

 

 

AN: Hello again guys!! Hope you liked this chapter! Comment your thoughts! Bohyun is really creepy uh?

Follow me @goblins2ndbride and @lenisqueen (twitter) and @lenisqueen (instagram)

Please comment & share!

See ya friday!

Love ya babes (^。^)