Chapter 9.

The Velvet Masters

The Velvet Masters

Chapter 9


The Soul Kingdom

 

Would you be surprised if I told you that the Five Kingdoms are situated on earth? Because they are. Away from the human eye, sorrounded by thousands of layers of protection spells, the Five Kingdoms hide in the middle of the pacific ocean, right where a new day is beside an old one. The people from the Kingdoms are to never leave and go to the human world. It is extremely forbidden.

Of course sometimes you have to break rules.

"So...this trip, when are we going exactly?" Joohyun asked while the five of them followed the two Kings.

"Well, these attacks are become more frequent by the day so we'll have to leave right now." King Minho looked back to tell them.

"But, how? How do we even leave the Kingdoms?" Sooyoung asked.

"That's for us to know so don't worry." King Kibum answered. "We have to go take care of your clothes."

"What's wrong with our clothes?" Seulgi looked at her dress.

"Am I the only one that thinks this is crazy?" Joohyun looked at everyone with her brows raised.

Seungwan who was a little behind with her arms crossed just rolled her eyes at the other girls. "This isn't crazy if it will save the universe. And yes, you'll have to change clothes, humans don't dress this formally, if we want to fit in while trying to find the fifth chosen one we have to wear human clothes."


"She's right." King Kibum stopped on his tracks near a door and opened it. Right in front of them there was a huge, a really huge closet. The walls were a beautiful shade of purple and it was bigger than any normal room. It had mirrors and couches all over the place. But the thing that they had there in a bigger amount than mirrors were definitely the clothes, all kinds of them, everywhere, seperated by brand, style and colour. They all went in, the girls' eyes were wide open looking at all the clothes. Most of the clothes they had never seen before. Normal clothes for humans like skirts and shorts, they had never worn before.

Minyoung ran to a shelf full of skirts and stared at them with awe. "Why are these dresses so short?"

"Welcome to my collection of human clothes." King Kibum announced while King Minho sat on one of the couches looking rather bored with his arms crossed.

"Is this going to take a while?" The King of Space asked looking at the ceiling. The girls all ran to see the clothes but Seungwan sat beside her King, also bored. She didn't care about clothes. At all.

"What are these?" Sooyoung asked holding up some fishnets looking at them. Her eyes widened and she looked at the King. "ARE THESE TO CAPTURE ANIMALS?" Her voice more offended than ever.

The King just rolled his eyes at her and then clapped his hands and looked at the other girls. "Let's get started."

They all went one by one to the fitting room. Sooyoung and Minyoung went first. Sooyoung decided she needed to confirm that those fishnets weren't violent and wore them with some black shorts, black boots and a plain red shirt. Minyoung wanted to try on one pf the skirts and picked a white one with a blue t-shirt that had a butterfly on it because "it looks cute" and pink sandals. They came out at the same time and everyone was sitting on the couch that was facing the fitting room waiting for their appearance. 

"Bravo." King Kibum clapped and made an approval gesture with his hand then gestured for his daughter and Joohyun to go in.

Both girls looked at each other and then looked down blushing.

"Hum, Seulgi can go first, I don't mind waiting." Joohyun said.

"Nonsense. If you got together we can wrap this up faster. Come on, you're both girls." King Kibum smiled while pushing them into the fitting room and throwing some clothes he has pick for them.

Joohyun looked awkwardly at Seulgi, the fitting room was much larger than she had thought and it had space for a couch and a large mirror.

"You can get dressed, I'll just turn around." Joohyun told her while turning around.

She could hear Seulgi moving and undressing. All she could think of was how much she actually wanted to turn around. She closed her eyes, afraid that her body could betray her and at any moment she could turn around and see the younger girl . Before she could process she felt a pair of arms linking aroung her waist.

"What if I don't mind you watching?" A soft whisper went into Joohyun's ear like a melody.

Joohyun clenched her eyes shut and her breathing became uneven. "W-we can't."

Seulgi's breath was heavy on Joohyun's neck. Joohyun was losing it. She knew it also. She couldn't do this. Seulgi was about to become her sister in law, how could she fall in love with her sister in law? Her fists clenched as she tried not to give in. But it was so tempting. Seulgi's smell, the way her hands rested on Joohyun's hips. Seulgi came closer, their bodies almost touching and Joohyun could tell the other girl was without clothes. She swallowed hard. She started to open her eyes slowly, slowly giving in to the girl. She went to touch Seulgi's hands and then took them off her hips. Joohyun slowly turned around and, as she suspected, Seulgi was indeed almost , only in her bra and . Joohyun swallowed again, her eyes darted from Seulgi's face to her body and she couldn't be more mesmerised. She blinked one, two, three times before looking back at the younger girl's face.

"You're beautiful." Joohyun caressed Seulgi's face and the girl smiled back at her, not with arrogance, I mean, she knew she was pretty, but she didn't brag about it, she knew it wasn't the most important thing. She smiled because Joohyun was finally giving in to their attraction.

Their faces came closer to each other, almost touching. Seulgi's hands went to cup Joohyun's face so the girl wouldn't be able to back down. Their lips where so close they could feel each other's breath. They almost touched before a loud knock came from outside the fitting room.

"Girls, come on, Seungwan still has to try on her clothes." 

"I told you, I don't want to!"

The girls let out a sigh before continuing on what they were supposed to do from the beginning. Seulgi put on some black pants with a white top and some vans. Joohyun looked at her and thought she still looked stunning. Joohyun was wearing a blue and black short dress that stopped on her thighs. She put on some black high heels and a black bracelet before nodding to Seulgi for them to go out.

Everyone's reaction was pretty much the same that it was to Sooyoung and Minyoung. Everyone looking bored besides King Kibum who excitedly clapped his hands and told the girls they looked amazing.

"It's your turn. "The King told Seungwan. 

She looked at her King and with a begging face tried to make him help her.

He saw her face and sighed. "I'm sorry Seungwan-shi, I know this isn't what you signed up for but you have to." 

It was then her turn to sigh. She eent in with her arms crossed, she was in there for a few minutes before coming back with a short white skirt, a pink shirt, knee high socks and vans. She sarcastically made a turn and rolled her eyes.

"Why did it have to be pink?" She murmured.

"So, you are all ready. Let's do this." King Kibum's fast pace made him be the one to leave the room even though he was the last one to get up. "We must now take you to the passing line."

"But, we're not supposed to pass the passing line. It's forbidden." Minyoung exclaimed confused.

King Kibum lowered him self to be her height and pat her head. "Precisely why darling. The passing line is the way to the human world" He then turned again to restart walking but King Minho stopped him.

"Uh, friend, I think we'll have to leave the girls for now."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, for starters, we're still in our pyjamas." King Kibum looked down when he realized.

"Good thought old friend." He flushed with embarassment that he was going to leave the palace in that figure. "Girls, I'm afraid you'll have to go alone from now on, we'll have to stay here and take care of the Kingdoms while you find her. Don't worry, a few guards are going with you to protect you." He then stared at his daughter before pulling her in for a hug.

King Minho turned to Seungwan. "I know you can do this. I'm counting on you." He then turned to the rest of the gils. "We're all counting on you." King Kibum's eyes were full of teary proudness as he let his only daughter leave to fight evil. King Minho came closer to him and gave him a side hug. "They'll be fine. They're smart and brave. They're our best hope."

"I sure hope you're right Minho, I sure do."

The girls were greeted by a large number of guards when they left the building. One of them came forward and bowed to Seulgi. "We're here to you to the passing line and to protect you in the human world."

Seulgi nodded. "Let's go then."

They entered a limo and went for a five hour car ride to the Reality Kingdom, where the passing line exists. Sooyoung let Minyoung sleep on her lap throughout the whole journey while she caressed her hair and looked out the window. She had never really been to another Kingdom besides her own and even though her heart still ached for her father she felt blessed. As if her father was looking out for her and her sister, wherever he was. Seulgi spent the whole trip recalling what almost had happened in the fitting room and smiling at the thought, she would frequently stare at Joohyun who was across her sleeping profoundly like a beautiful baby. Seungwan spent the whole time trying to gather information from the guards about where they were going to stay and eat. When she got bored she started reading a bool they had lent to her and even though she found it uninteresting it was still better than nothing.

They had finally arrived to the Reality Kingdom and were only passing through. The ones that were awake looked out the window and admired its view. The Reality Kingdom is known for its enormous buildings and technology. They had skyscrapers anywhere and everywhere and everyone travelled by train. It was an amazing futuristic view.

Minyoung oppened her eyes when they were almost arriving to the passing line and pulled everyone's attentions and even woke Joohyun when she yelled. 

"Is that it?" 

The five girls stared at a tall beam of light that united the sky, the earth and the ocean. Sooyoung looked at Seulgi while Seulgi turned to Joohyun and Joohyun looked at Seungwan with a confused expression. Seungwan just stared at the girls and looked back at the light.

"Yeah, that's it."

 

 

 

 

AN: I'm back my babessss!!! Please comment if you approve of this chapter, share with your friends, it would mean the world!!

See ya friday

Love you my cuties ヽ(^。^)ノ