Prologue

The Velvet Masters

The Velvet Masters

Time.

Soul.

Space.

Mind.

Reality.

☆ Have you ever wondered who controls them? ☆

Far away from the human eye, five kingdoms have lived ever since the beginning of time itself.

The Time Kingdom- one of the biggest and the first one to ever exist. It's best known for the bravery and recklessness of its people.

The Soul Kingdom is the second to be born and home of the most creative people. Any form of art is accepted here.

Followed by the Space Kingdom- ironically the smallest of them all and the place of intellectual and educated people.

The place where the grass is more green and flowers bloom even during winter- the Mind Kingdom. Where everyone respects nature and its creatures.

Last but not least- the Reality Kingdom. This kingdom values honesty and balance. Everyone is expected to always tell the truth, no matter what.

In each kingdom, there are two kinds of people: the ones that have the power their kingdom controls (half-gods) and the ones that don't have any powers at all (humanes). But the ones that have the right to influence these elements on us, humans, are The Royals. Each royal family must control these elements to create balance in the universe.

Besides their influence in the human world- our world- there is still something that stands above every single one of the kingdoms. Some call it the creator, others call it "Goddess", because its human form is female like. The Goddess created everything we see and touch and is the five kingdoms' divine master, the one who controls all elements.

Our story will start in the Time Kingdom

Right

Now