Chapter 17.

The Velvet Masters

The Velvet Masters

Chapter 17

 

The Reality Kingdom

 

The Reality Kingdom palace was a place that was in constant changing. People who have visited it say that it is never the same in colour, shape or size. Just like the Kingdom itself, it was built out of pure Reality powers way back when the Goddess invented the universe. The palace was the center of the Kingdom, the place where the Reality powers are concentrated. The strongest powers to exist. 

When he was a kid, Bohyun always dreamed of having his powers. But as he grew up they never came and he was forced to watch as his younger brother made every single person fall in love with his personality and his ability with his powers. The only person who wouldn't treat Jonghyun better than Bohyun was his mother. Sadly, she died when they were still in school. From that moment on Bohyun started to absolutely despise his brother. When their father announced that Jonghyun would be his successor instead of Bohyun because he was powerless, that was the last straw. Bohyun enjoyed as he poisoned his father's food and saw him take his last breath right in front of him. The last thing he would have to do to achieve power was to kill his brother and his wonderful little family. That was when he bribed one of his mercenaries to set the palace on fire killing his own flesh and blood.

King Bohyun sat on his throne as he awaited for his head guard to arrive. He heard a knock on the door and he came back from his thoughts with his head hanging low staring at the floor.

"Come in." he ordered.

His door guard immediately got in. "An Oh Ju is here, your highness. Shall I let him in?" Bohyun nodded without looking at him or saying a word.

An Oh Ju was already getting in the great hall and he immediately kneed in front of his King. "Your majesty."

Bohyun closed his eyes and brought a hand to held his face. "Have you taken care of it?"

Oh Ju seemed confused at first but he understood a few seconds later. "Yes, the little girl is in the dungeon. She's with Naeun."

Bohyun nodded in understanding. "And that one, has she already oppened or does she need a little push?" He smirked.

"She hasn't told us what we need but I think we're getting there. We're almost breaking her." Oh Ju affirmed.

"Good." Bohyun opened his eyes and leaned his back on the throne staring eye to eye with Oh Ju. "Now, tell me. What did you found out about those girls? Why were they in the human world?"

Oh Ju gulped visibly with fear and shook his head slowly before answering. "We still don't know." He almost whispered. "We know two of the girls were Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun."

"The princesses?" Bohyun asked incredulously as he started to rub his beard in deep thought.

"Yes." The guard answered.

Bohyun looked back at his guard. "Well then, we'll have to try the little girl." He smirked once more frightening Oh Ju.

"She's ten." He said in a small voice.

The King let out a small laugh. "You know what happened when I was ten?" The humor left his eyes and he stared seriously at Oh Ju who shook his head at him. "I found out I would never, not once in my lifetime, use any powers. Because I had none." He raised his voice and himself from the chair getting closer to Oh Ju. "That is a great age to discover what a terrible world this is." He grabbed him by the colar and brought his face closer to him. "Do what you must." He let go of his right arm guard making him fall on the ground.

He immediately got up and bowed quickly to the King. "Yes sir." He started to head out.

"Oh, An Oh Ju. " The King called making him look back at him. "Arrange a search committee to go to the Space Kingdom. We have to find out what they are trying to do. Search the Space Library." 

An Oh Ju nodded in understanding and left the hall quickly. King Bohyun was once more left alone. He started walking around the room and ended up standing next to the window staring at the passageway far away. He grabbed his telescope and he wasn't surprised to find a few people next to the passageway. He recognised the men as the Kings and he smirked to himself.

"Let the games begin."

 

-------------

 


The Kings started heading back to the car when they heard someone softly clearing their throat. King Minho turned to look at where the sound had come from and saw an impatient Seungwan with her arms crossed tightly to her chest and her head pointing at a very confused Yerim who was exploring the fist glance she had had of the Kingdoms. Minho's eyes widened in realisation and he approached her. The other Kings stopped on their tracks when they felt Minho halting and going back.

"Kim Yerim." He bowed, grabbing her attention.

She immediately stopped admiring her surroundings and came back to earth as she saw the King get to his knees. "Oh, please, you don't have to do that...Your majesty."

Minho got up and smiled at her, the Kings joined him by his side and greeted her also. Kibum grabbed her hand and shook it fiercely which startled her. "Where are our manners? Welcome, welcome home." He gave her a big smile while Taemin nodded politely at her and Jinki waved slightly with a small smile.

Yerim was overwhelmed by the attention the Kings were giving her and she let out an awkward giggle. "We were all really good friends with your father." Jinki stated trying to get her more comfortable. It worked, she immediately relaxed at his words and gave him a welcoming smile.

Minho stepped in again and rewarned everyone. "It really is great all this welcoming but we should be going. Some other time we will show your your Kingdom." He pointed towards the tall buildings that could be seen from a distance and Yerim quickly followed his eyes. She was intrigued by the view. So technological. So unique.

"We will tell you everything you need to know when we get back to the Soul Kingdom." Seungwan pulled Yerim next to her drifting her attention from the Kingdom. She noticed the Kings were already heading towards their car and the girls were all waiting for them so they could get back on the road."We must get back to the limo." Seungwan told the younger girl. Yerim nodded at her and off they went.

 

----------

 

The Soul Kingdom

 

They were all gathered at King Kibum's office. The Kings had to explain to the girls what they had found out about who was the one organizing the attacks. They were all standing as the girls stayed quiet sitting on the huge couch. Hojong also stood there with the other guards to understand the situation. Joohyun stared eye to eye with Minho as he was preparing himself for what he was about to explain to them. Seulgi sat beside her with her hand on Joohyun's thigh to give her strength, no one questioned it. Sooyoung stayed quiet looking down on the floor while Seungwan sat across her looking worried. Yerim was still in awe staring at everything that caught her eye. It wasn't everyday that she could experience another world and she was mesmerized.

"So," Minho started catching everyone's attention. "we already have an idea on who's behind all this." He went on to explain everything he had already explained the others the day before. He kept staring at Yerim as he felt this was important information for her and it could come quite as a shock to her. To his surprise, she remained calm, listening to every word he said and retaining every peace of information. Seungwan kept nodding slowly her head at all he said that made sense to her in her mind. Her eyes went wide as he explained King Bohyun's history, why he wasn't there with them and why they were attacked in the human world. When he finished everyone was pretty overwhelmed.

When no one spoke a word Seugwan got up from the chair and sighed. "So this means that whoever kidnapped Minyoung is involved in this?" Minho nodded at her.

"We also still have to find Queen Naeun-" Minho started but was cut off by a cough coming from Taemin. When he looked at the other King he was looking at him with a warning look.

Joohyun caught what he was saying and their little exchange and got up. "What do you mean?" She turned to her father. "Where's mom?"

Taemin sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "We have to talk about this."

"You lost the chance to talk about it when you didn't talk about it." She ran out of the room, her eyes swelling with tears.

Seulgi saw her state and also got up and went after her. The rest of the people on the room just stood there confused. "I knew we should have told them sooner." Minho looked at Taemin.

"Do not speak to me that way." He answered clearly aggravated. "She's my daughter. She'll come around."

The others just stayed in an awkward silence. Yerim thought she should be the one saying something. "So this is all my uncle's doing?"

Before Minho could answer Kibum spoke. "We're not 100% sure yet."

"What?" Minho exclaimed. "Of course we are. How much more proof do you need?"

"Guys, guys, guys!" Jinki got between them to stop any assault that could happen. "Let's not fight. We don't need this right now. We have to stop all these attacks not start one against each other."

Minho went to seat where Joohyun was before she left and sighed. "You're right."

Sooyoung got up and looked at the Kings. "We have to find them. We have to find my sister. Not only because she's a chosen one but because she's just a child. If they do anything to hurt-" She choked back a sob and Seungwan went to her quickly and hugged her. "I'm okay, I'm fine." She smiled at Seungwan who smiled back worriedly. "We have to do this for everyone. I know we're ready to fight them. We trained hard and for a long time. We can do this." She answered determined and Seungwan stared at her with proud eyes.

"She's right." They heard a voice coming from the door and there was Joohyun with her hands intertwined with Seulgi's. "We can do this." She looked at Seulgi.

"There's something else you should know." Seulgi smiled looking at their hands and back at the Kings who were confused as heck. 

They walked towards their dads that were standing side by side. They looked at each other confused before turning to look back at the girls.

Joohyun sighed. "Dad, I cannot marry Minki." She stated.

Taemin looked taken back. "What? But, why? I know I never approved of it but we made a contract, we-"

Seulgi spoke over him staring directly at her dad. 

"We're gay."

 

 


AN: GUYS. IM BACK.
Soooooo, Seulgi and Joohyun just came out
eheh
Give me your thoughts on Bohyun, isn't he such a ? Heck yeah.

Follow me @goblins2ndbride and @lenisqueen (twitter) and @lenisqueen (instagram)

Please comment & share!

See ya friday

Love ya beauties ʕ•ٹ•ʔ