Chapter 9

Let Just Be Happy

(Jessica POV)

I currently waiting for my Seobang to fetch me. I immediately finished my work and prepared as she called and asked me if we could have our dinner outside. She just gain a decent profit on her forex trading and she wanted to treat me well tonight. She finally came and gave me her usual white flowers and of course my kiss. I thanked and gave her a smooch back. I placed the flowers in a vase before we left for our dinner.

 

Our date was quite unusual as she brought me on top of the building. There was a beautiful set-up for a perfect dinner. I was surprised and impressed again. Well, this was not the first time, she was so random and spontaneous on our dates and I was used to it. Expect the unexpected. We proceeded on our dinner. Perfect wine for a perfect T-bone steak were the highlight so far, until the desert was served. In a beautiful small fondant white cake with sculptured human kids’ shape on top, a girl in loose hair with a headband that standing while another girl in pony tail was kneeling in one knee and presenting a Tiffany Princess Cut (Diamond) Engagement Ring. I inhaled and held my breath, my tears were starting to form. I looked at her and my tears fall. How many Tiffany’s Diamonds and Rings she would give me. She smiled lovingly at me. She stood up and kneeled beside me. She took my hands that were on my lap. I sat properly to be on her front, my tears kept flowing.

 

“My Princess, we have been literally living together for a year now, today is our anniversary”, my Seobang started, looking deeply at me in the eyes. Ohh, so it has been a year when I forced her to let me lived and stayed with her. I did not exactly remember when but I knew it was around this time after my first step for a long time here in Korea. Oh my cheese cake, she was so cute. I threw myself on her, crushed my lips and held her nape tightly. Again, oh my cheese cake, I love Yuri, my Seobang so much. I passionately kissed her hard. We were breathing hard when we got separated.

 

“I know you love kissing me, but Princess, you did not let me finish my speech, you are ruining my surprise”, she complained and pouted on me. I laughed and hug her contently.

 

“Go on, proceed on your speech, I will patiently listen to you. Let’s pretend that I did not kiss you”, I said amusingly to her and sat properly again.

 

“Oki, here we go. As I was saying, we have been together for a year already. At this point, I have no doubt that you love me just as much I love you. And I thank you for keeping loving me more every day. Our relationship is very unique in many ways, we are both girls and we are already living together, yet, we are not in official relationship. I could not promise a marriage, and I know you knew and understand my beliefs. But, what I could give you is a commitment as long as I live. I will always love and cherish you in good and bad circumstances that whatever comes our ways”, she stopped and took a deep breath, “I will make this short as I knew how impatient you can be. Jessica Jung Sooyeon, would you lovingly be my significant life partner?” she picked up the ring from the cake and presented it to me. I nodded my head on her and said, “Yes, Kwon Yuri, my Kwon Seobang, lets grow old together toothless, with wrinkled skin, and let’s be each other cane. Let just be happy for the rest of our lives, okay”, I lovingly said to her and my tears flowed once again, as she put the engagement ring on my finger. I kissed and hugged her tight again and again, and cried in overwhelming happiness.

 

(Yuri POV)

I came out of our bathroom, freshly showered. I saw my Princess sitting on the edge of our bed and lovingly staring at her engagement ring. I smiled on the scene and approached her.

 

“Don’t you like the ring?” I teasingly asked as I sat beside her. She lovingly looked at me, and I surprisingly captured her lips. Geez, I love her so much. We ended our passionate kiss and hug each other comfortably.

 

“This is expensive, you cannot fool me with the price, remember that I love shopping”, she retaliated.

 

“Only the best for my Princess, I do not mind shedding thousand dollars for you, baby”, I hug her tight and kissed her crown.

 

“You are pampering me too much”, she suddenly sit on my top and full me for kiss. The kiss got heated and I felt her hand roaming on my abs. I am getting aroused now. I stop her before it escalated for further and more. I smiled at her and give her a warm smile. I hug her tight and I full her down to properly lay down beside me. She is my literal human bolster too.

 

“Let’s do it, let’s make love”, she whispered and felt her hands once again on my abs. Her hands is a bit shaking. I tilt her chin up so I will be looking into her eyes. Her eyes is not only loving me but anticipating and expecting more.

 

“Let’s try, let our love guide us”, she caressed me once again. My breath hitched and I just close my eyes and dive in for a kiss.

 

I woke up someone caressing my abs while kissing my neck, I peeked with one eye and heaved a long sigh, “Sica-baby, aren’t you sore?” I hug her tight so she could stop on her ministrations on me. Her touches were undeniably arousing. It was surprising that she’s early awake given how many rounds we did it. She just won’t stop and keep going, I was so surprised with her stamina last night.

 

“If I have known that making love would be this amazing, very beautiful, I would not be like this”, she depended herself. “This is your fault for denying me for one year and you have to compensate me with interest”, she seriously said. I laughed hard on her. My baby could be very cute when she wanted too. I pinched her cheeks hard, and kissed as a compensation.

 

“You just called Taeyeon that I will be in sick-leave, just for an excuse that you wanted to spend time with me”, I lovingly reminded her, “We already missed our breakfast, making love is the best, of course, but we will not survive and eventually get sick and die if we keep loving only. I cannot compensate in 1 day the one year that we missed out,” I carefully added as I refrained myself from laughing as she was pouting very cutely to me. Suddenly our stomach growled, and I have to get all the will in my body not to laugh out loud. “See, our stomach do not recognize our love”, I cutely told her. I got up from bed and gave her my hand to reach, “Let shower together, shower only, I am not going anywhere, we have our lifetime to love each other”, I sweetly cooed on her, finally she smiled and nodded on me.

 

After our shower, we went downstairs, I proceeded in our kitchen to cook brunch while she went to her office room, as she claimed to check on something. I told her to take her time and I will call her once the food was done prepared. She came back after sometime and sat on the counter, watching me cook.

 

“Few more minutes, I will be done. Why don’t you set our table while I finish cooking here”, I told her. She stand up and gave me a peck on my cheeks before went to setting up the table. She was getting sweeter every minute.

 

We ate in comfortable silence and after we were done, she insisted on cleaning the dishes. While, I help her put all the dishes on the sink, she stop in front of the fridge we were passing through.

 

“I wondered how Taeny do it in the fridge”, she asked and looked at me.

 

“I guessed it is not a literal inside of the fridge”, I answered and push her to get going. “Do not worry, we will have our own adventure, I promise you”, I continued and assured her as I guessed right on her thoughts at that moment. She gave me a megawatt smile and kissed me quickly. I watched her clean the dishes and looked at the time. I stand up and went to our garage then called Taeyeon on my phone, “Boss, can I extend 3 more days off, I know it is sudden but I want to bring Sica right now to Goyang and meet my family.”

 

“You guys take care, fill me the details after you come back”, Taeyeon replied me with concern voice.

 

“We will. Thank you. I owe you one. Oki. Thanks again. Bye.” I said and ended the call when she said her goodbye too. I went back inside the house and found my princess sitting on the couch.

 

“Sica-baby, how is your design? Are you still busy?” I asked her carefully and sit beside her.

 

“Nope. I will not laze around if I am. Why? You want to go somewhere? Or do something naughty?” she naughtily and seductively replied back.

 

“Let’s go on a trip now. Can you manage to be with me for 3 more days? Will it not affect you work schedule?” I asked carefully again and put my arms around her.

 

“Where do you want to go that will take another 3 days? Well, I think I can manage. How about your work?” She asked me and placed her head on my shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry about Taeyeon, I called and have her blessings. Come with me in Goyang, meet my family”, I kissed her crown as I mentioned my family. She stiffened in my arms.

 

“Oki”, she heaved a big sigh then stand up. “Let’s prepared”, she turned to me and smile.

 

“Don’t worry. I am with you”, I assured and looked up on her, then stand up and intertwined our hands.

 

“I know”, she confidently claimed.

 

I asked her if she wanted us to drive or ride a train for a little adventure. She got excited on the idea of riding the train, I told her that we will just take a cab after to get to our family house. I have called my mother to confirm if they are home as I do not want us to be the one to get surprised if they are not. I have told her that I am visiting and bringing Jessica with me. Even though, I did not go home for more than a year, I make sure to call my mother at least twice or thrice a week to fill her with my whereabouts.  

 

“This is so cool. I have not ride a train for a long time”, she excitedly said while sitting and looking outside the scenery on the train window. She gave me a quick peck on my cheeks and I just chuckled on her. She held the window pane and smiling childishly. I did not disturb her anymore and let her enjoy the ride.