Chapter 22

Let Just Be Happy

(Yuri POV)

I got alarmed when she stood up. I looked up at her and saw the necklace with my rings as pendants. She had her head up, probably thinking on what to do next.  She still had that habit of hers. I was hurt but the rings reminded me of our vows. She had admitted and asked for forgiveness. Who was I to deny her of my forgiveness? I had my own shortcomings too in our relationship and she had forgiven and accepted me, all of me.

 

I noticed she took off her business blazer that left her with plain white hugging shirt. I could see her black bra transpired from her shirt. Her bosom was proudly confined in it. Damned, I missed them. She was about to turn around when I held her hand and pulled her accidentally hard that I got laid on the bed with her on top of me. She confusedly looked at me but smirked after with a knowing smile. She moved her body on top me and I got delirious. I stopped and held her tight. I gone insane with her strawberry smell and unconsciously loosen my hold on her. She moved her body again. I was about to stop her again but she looked at me differently. I nodded and let her be then waited for her to finish, us to finish. Her moved became intense and I had to match her. I was wearing shorts and she on her jeggings. I placed my hand on her back and caressed her sensually. She felt her shivered on my touch. Our movements became more intense and faster every second. I kissed her hard when we both reached the seventh heaven of euphoria.

 

“Wow. We have not done it for a long time.” I said when we both relax and breathing normally.

 

“Hmm”, her shy response. She curled up on top of me. I caressed her back while I kissed her forehead.

 

“Stop it, Yuri. I might seriously you.” She reached for my hand and held it firmly.

 

“I never stop loving you and only you, my Princess.” I sincerely conveyed my feelings. “I’m sorry if I got coward and hide from everyone.” I added.

 

“I was thinking of coming back after a week of running away, but I saw you and Tyler hugging. I was so jealous.” I confessed.

 

“Hugging? Where?” she confusedly asked and looked me.

 

“Basement parking lot”, I replied.

 

“Ahh, he saw me crying and he gave me his shoulder to cry on. It was your fault if only you did not leave”, she blamed on me.

 

“He is only a business partner, a good friend in different circumstances. But he will never be my lover, do you understand me, Yuri. My heart chooses you. Always you.” She continued.

 

“Have you thought of him to replace me?” I challenged as I questioned her.

 

“Of course” She playfully replied.

 

“Yuri, I will be honest with you. He has admirable character, okay. I waived my feelings, my love for a moment when he confessed with me in that restaurant you and Krystal caught us. It was still flattering that someone else was interested. I was caught off guard when he kissed me, there was no spark then I tried to kiss him back but I remembered you, I never thought of replacing you with him. I set immediate boundaries between us. He knows that I only love you.” She honestly answered me.

 

“I am really sorry for I neglected you badly. I was so drown and too excited with the re-opening of my fashion line.” she said in remorse and hugged me tight.

 

“I am really sorry, Seobang”, she sincerely looked up and stared at me.

 

“You are forgiven. I am sorry too, my Princess”, I held her face and pecked her lips. “I am so sorry.”

 

“You are forgiven too but I miss you so much”, and she stood up from bed and did a seductive . A cat just got my tongue when she was fully and now she started to my polo. Then, next thing I knew, I got half on top.

 

“Don’t you think we should go back now in the hall?” I shakily said as she started ing my short. She sensually pressed her hand on me and I lost my temper. I flipped us and saw her smirking at me.

 

“Just one round, I need to go back to the hall”, she frankly said and I growled in disappointment but comply nevertheless. She laughed at me but moaned after I dived-in on her twins which I truly missed.

 

(Jessica POV)

“Seobang, wear this.” I gave her set of clothes when she went out of the shower covered in a towel only. She nodded and went back-in. I still could not believe that we just reconciled and did it not once nor twice but thrice. Yuri was indeed insatiable. I had to beg for her to stop. I looked at the time, 2:25pm. I quickly called Irene when I saw many missed calls from her. She could not start the meeting as the rangers had not arrived yet who would discuss the precautions and safety measures. I instructed her to give everyone something to eat or any snack while waiting. But, she cleverly replied me that she played our video on how our fashion company started and some fashion shows. I insisted on providing them on something to eat. Then, I hanged up after.

 

“Who’s that?” Yuri went out of the bathroom looking hot and I held in with all my will power not to pounce on her. She smirked at me when she caught me checking her out.

 

“The meeting has not started yet. The rangers have not yet arrived.” I cleared my throat and informed her.

 

“Maybe something came up”, she casually stated. I approached her and held her hand, I kissed her knuckles. I took off my necklace and removed the rings.

 

“I hope this would be the last time I will return your rings. Please do not remove it. We are married already. Remember our vows. So, whatever happens, we need to discuss everything, what make us happy or what disappoint us. Good or bad, we need to confront each other and discuss it. We need to communicate.” I slipped the rings on her fingers and kissed her lips.

 

“Okay, Yuri?” I asked after.

 

“Yes, Ma’am” as she saluted on me. I rolled my eyes on her and just dragged her out of the room.

 

“Sica-baby, hmm, I shredded our marriage original documents.” I heard her confess.

 

“I know. You don’t have to worry about that anymore. I had taken that matter and we were already registered. So, I am legally your wife and you are my Seobang,” my replied to her.

 

“But, how?” she sounded confused on her short question. My Seobang could be very slow.

 

“I asked the ministry to send another set of original documents. I signed mine while I forged yours then send back to him. Simple. Though the ministry scolded me non-stop.” I simply answered and explained.

 

“You forged my signature?” She doubted.

 

“Your signature is not that hard to forge. Just couple of sheet to master it”, I proudly said.

 

“You are so in love with me”, she teased me.

 

“So, you better take care of me”, as I glared at her but I received a quick peck.

 

“Thank you so much. I love you.” I heard her whispered.

 

“I love you too.” I replied back while I opened the door of the hallway. Everyone looked at us. I just gave them a timid smile and dragged Yuri with me at the front. I could feel their eyes on us but I shrugged them off. I guessed the rangers still had not arrived. The fashion show was still playing. I sat beside Irene who was smiling widely at me.

 

“Hi, Yuri. Nice to see you back.” She stood up and gave Yuri a hug.

 

“Hello, Irene. How are you?’ Yuri replied and asked back.

 

“Good. Grateful and thankful that you are here now. Maybe I could relax now.” I heard her whispered to Yuri and I just rolled my eyes on her.

 

“Irene, I am here and still could hear you loud and clear.” I deadpanned on her.

 

“Why? Your boss giving you a hard time.” Yuri jokingly said and I elbowed her on her sides. She kept quiet and I smirked on Irene.

 

“Both of you are freshly showered and change outfit, you guys really used your time wisely”, she continued teasing me and Yuri was embarrassed.

 

“Princess, I will go to my group first and join you later. I think I need to explain”, she whispered to me and I nodded. She excused herself with us after.

 

(Yuri POV)

 “Hi, guys.” I greeted my group. They looked at me weirdly.

 

“So the wife you were referring to, is Ms. Jessica Jung”, Victoria frankly asked to the point. I nodded to her.

 

“Wow, you are a big time”, Sulli exaggeratedly claimed.

 

“So, I guessed you will not joining us on our next trip”, Luna concluded. I nodded once again. I met them on my previous trip and when they asked me to join them here in Uganda, I immediately agree.

 

“Thank you, guys. You take good care of yourselves. Okay.” I sincerely said to them and gave each of them a hug. I went back to Sica and told her how I met the girls. She looked back to my group, then stood up and approached them. I followed her.

 

“Hi, I am Jessica Jung. Yuri’s wife. Thank you for keeping her company.” She extended her hand to them and wait for someone to handshake with her.

 

“Hello, Ms. Jessica Jung. Please to meet you. I’m Luna”, she was the first to accept the handshake.

 

“Just call me Jessica. No need to be formal.” Jessica smiled at them and gave them a wink. The girls were staring with my wife in amazement.

 

“Hello, Jessica. I am Sulli.” She shyly accepted the handshake. I waited for Victoria to say something and I was starting to get nervous.

 

“You moron, Yuri. If I have known Jessica is your wife, I should have bring my collection and asked for her signature”, she swiftly said that caused Sica to giggle.

 

“Hello, Ms. Jessica. I am a big fan of your fashion style. Pardon with my excitement.” She said in embarrassment. Sica held her hand and shake it.

 

“Can we take a picture?” Victoria was looking hopeful and she smiled very enthusiastic when Sica nodded. I shook my head with embarrassment. She mentioned twice or thrice on different occasions about her admiration on the fashion line but I just ignored it. I did not know she was a fan, a big fan of Sica.

 

“You have interesting friends back there.” She whispered as soon as we settled back on our chair in front. I just smiled to her and put my arms around her shoulder. She leaned back on me and rested her head on my chest. I felt her tiredness.

 

“Tired?” I whispered on her.

 

“I really need some booster. Can you get me a coffee? Black. Make it double.” She requested as she yawned and stretched her body. I complied nevertheless.

 

“I took 3 cups of black coffee. You better drink and finish them. You will need it later.” She shockingly looked at me and hit me on my arms.

 

“I love you”, I whispered to her as I caressed her hand with my thumb.

 

“I love you too”, as she also whispered back.