Chapter 25

Let Just Be Happy

(Jessica POV)

“Sica, let’s go on a trip.” Yuri beamed on me. It was a random and boring weekend afternoon when Yuri suddenly requested a trip from me. Valentines is coming and she asked if possible for us to go back to Korea or particularly in Jeju Island. Claiming that she missed the place. It almost a year since our separation and we have not took vacation, we did not use yet the vacation package of Grandma. We had a little argument when Yuri return back in our family company and handled my previous position. She claimed that her father offered the position which she cannot refuse. She wanted me to concentrate on my fashion line and have more of my time after of strictly 8-10hrs-only-on-weekdays-of-work. We became busy again but make sure to spend the weekend together.

 

“Why Jeju?” as I raised by eyebrows on her.

 

“Just?!” her short replied. I shook my head with her randomness and reached for my ipad to check my schedules.

 

“Okay. When do you want to go? We could take 9-17 Feb”, as I continually check my schedules. I made some notes on my schedules and email my assistant/secretary.

 

“Okay. That’s good. I was thinking the same week. Book it, please.” She sweetly requested. After couple of minutes, I was done and saw my Seobang busy on her phone, furiously typing.

 

“Whom are you chatting?” I casually asked her.

 

“Ye-Jin, she is getting married on Jeju, the same week we will be there. Is it okay? I did not know she is getting married. I just received her i-invitation now.” She handed over her phone to me and shown the invitation.

 

“Ohh. That is okay. Good that we will have our trip there.” I casually said. I reached for my phone and immediately call Ye-Jin but the line was busy and I settled on messaging my congratulations to her. I received a reply of ‘thank you’ after a while.

 

We arrived in Jeju Island only today and tomorrow would be Valentine’s Day. Our supposed week of vacation on the island was cut short as we spent time in her home town and Seoul City. The venue of the wedding is located in JSJ Beach Resort. There is a big tent covering the whole place as I looked from our window here in JSY Beach Resort.

 

“Ye-Jin supposed to rent your resort. I told you, your website is confusing for booking.” Yuri commented as we looked from our window.

 

“It’s okay. It’s Krystal anyways. Why have to cover the whole place with a tent?” I asked her.

 

“Ahh, we have the same question,” she replied while snaking her arms around my waist and giving me back hug.

 

“It will ruin the beauty of the resort.” I faced my Seobang and placed my arms around her nape.

 

“Maybe they will remove it tomorrow. Maybe”, she said while dangerously and sensually caressing my thighs and sides.

 

“Stop it, Seobang. I am tired. Please spare me.” As I grasped her hands and kissed her knuckles instead.

 

“Okay. Let’s have our beauty rest now so tomorrow you will be the most beautiful creature here in Jeju,” she winked and gave me a full kiss then intertwined our hands. I chuckled on her childishness as we laid ourselves on the bed and prepared to sleep.

 

(Yuri POV)

“Don’t you think we are overdress for Ye-Jin’s wedding,” the umpteenth time my Sica-baby asked me.

 

“No. You are perfect. The dress code is white. Nothing fancy, very simple,” as I would answered.

 

“I am not comfortable.” I heard her whine.

 

“We dressed better than in our wedding.” She added.

 

“Then, let’s pretend it is our wedding.” I jokingly said to her. She pouted more and more.

 

“Come on. Let’s go. It’s time. We don’t have much time if we will change now.” I said as I looked on my watch. She hesitantly took my hand and her purse.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day, my Princess.” while we walked on the sand and proceed on the venue of the wedding.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day too. Look, they have removed the tent. It’s beautiful,” she looked not far away on the venue. She have dreamy eyes and hint of envious on it.

 

“Do you want to have the same wedding like that? Don’t you dream to have one?” I asked her and held her hand tight.

 

“Of course. I want to. Let’s have a proper wedding, Yuri.” She simply decided and I smiled on her straightforwardness.

 

“Sure. Let’s have a proper wedding”, I casually replied and gave her hand a kiss. I felt her stop from walking and looking ahead with confused eyes.

 

“Seobang, why our families and friends are here?” she asked while scanning the whole venue. While, our families and friends were looking at us, standing and start clapping their hands.

 

“Ye-Jin is not on her wedding dress. This is not her wedding. Oh my cheese cake.” She started getting excited and looked at me. She suddenly hug me and start kissing me.

 

“Oh my, I love you so much”, she said after our heated kiss.

 

“Do you like it?” I asked her while I caressed her face. She’s smiling widely and start getting teary eye.

 

“I love it”, as she kissed me again and hugged me tightly after.

 

“Come on. People are waiting.” I urged her to continue walking and the moment we step on the venue, the traditional wedding song started.

 

“I want us to walk together, but since your father wanted to walk you down the aisle, we have compromised, we will walk together but on the mid, I will go ahead first, okay?” I quickly made some instruction to her and nudged her as she looked overwhelmed. I instructed Krystal to come over and asked her to help me fix Sica’s less make up face.

 

“Are you even listening? Did you understand me, Princess?” as I finished her make up. She looked up at me and started fixing my make up too.

 

“I understood.” She gave me her happiest and sweetest smile as I gave cue to others to start the marching music.

 

We walked together on the aisle, as we come mid of the aisle, where our parents waiting, I handed her hand to her father while I positioned myself between my parents. She quickly gave my parents a kiss and a hug.

 

“I will see you in front”, I told her and she nodded. I walked with my parents on the aisle and in front, I waited for her as the music change. I saw her now wearing a veil. I looked for Krystal and gave her a thumbs up and went back my attention to my wife. Yes, wife, I kept reminding myself that she is my wife already but still preferred her as my Princess. I suddenly felt nervous as I saw her approaching, walking steadily with her parents. She looked ethereal. We made eye contact and never left since then. I looked lost in our eye staring contest before I realized, she already standing in front of me. Her father nudged me to take her daughters hand. I heard him chuckled as I looked puzzled and realized again, that I had to take his daughters hand and proceeded on the front altar where the minister has a smirked on his face. The ceremony started and I saw her giving me a sign to bend to her.

 

“Stop staring at me and get your head on our wedding ceremony”, she whispered as she stepped on my foot. I winced in pain but I was so mesmerized with her beauty that I did not understand what the minister was saying.

 

(Jessica POV)

Yuri is not on herself as she kept staring on me during the ceremony. I knew I am that beautiful in her eyes but it is already embarrassing as I heard chuckles from people around us. She is literally staring only on me. I had stepped on her, nudged her multiple time and squeezed her hand, but still nothing as she kept her eyes on me. The ceremony ended and pronounced us as significant life partner. She is now smiling widely on me and I just rolled my eyes on her but I smiled after when she kissed and hugged me.

 

“I am so happy”, I heard her say.

 

“I am happy too. Thank you, Seobang.” I sincerely said to her. Finally, we are officially married and witnessed by our families and friends.

 

÷ ÷ ÷ Fin ÷ ÷ ÷

 

Just want to thank you everyone who had voted, commented and subscribed or the silent readers on this boring story of mine. This is my first try to write a story and I just randomly typing all my thoughts. It was draining to write but happy. Geez, I could not imagine the true writers themselves.  Anyways, salute to all writers who freely and selflessly contributed and shared their imaginative and great thoughts here in https://www.asianfanfics.com. Thank you once again. Signing off :p