Two Broken Hearts

Forever With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taewoo and his soldiers stayed in the palace for a whole week. He needed his soldiers in their best shape before they embark on another journey. During that time the soldier were enjoying themselves especially Yuri. She was always happy and giddy in the morning because she knows she gets to see Sooyeon again.

 

“I don’t understand why Yul is a morning person I mean. Its morning it’s a day closer to leaving all this luxury” Minho sighs as he watched Yuri practically jumps out of her room.

 

Onew who just stared at the running Yuri smiles. “That’s because he gets to see Lady Sooyeon. I heard they meet almost every day”

 

“Really?” Key smirks. “That’s why none of the ladies got her attention he’s going for the big one”

 

“And only our Yul can get the big one” Minho added, giving Key a high five. “He got the looks and the heart. Wouldn’t be surprise if he becomes General someday like her father”

 

Onew nods his head. “The only one who can defeat the enemy’s general. The enemy who easily wiped out our defenses. Good thing Yul is in our side. Wouldn’t be standing here if it weren’t for him”

 

“All of us wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for him” Key corrected.

 

 

›››

 

 

“Yul-ah” Sooyeon lovingly called out.

 

Yuri turned around and smiles. “I’m here” she waves her hand for Sooyeon to see.

 

Sooyeon immediately spots her. With a smile on her face, she approach Yuri.

 

“I have something to tell you” they both said in unison.

 

Yuri let out a chuckle. “You go first princess”

 

Sooyeon let out a girlish chuckle. Yuri calling her princess never fail to make her heart flutter. “Appa is throwing a feast tonight”

 

“Really? What for?” Yuri asks curiously while they walk around the garden taking in the warm morning sun.

 

Sooyeon shrugs. “He does it from time to time. Er–”

 

Yuri stop walking and turns to the princess, who now had her head bow low, beside her. “Something wrong Sooyeon-ah?”

 

“Wi-will you be there tonight?”

 

Yuri smiles. “Of course I’ll be there. I have to make sure nothing bad happens to you”

 

Sooyeon beamed and they resumed their little walk with an occasional teasing and talking.

 

 

›››

 

 

“Stop fidgeting Yul you look alright” Minho reprimanded.

 

Yuri stopped twiddling with her shirt and just stood still. Most of the guests have arrived making the big halls too crowded for Yuri’s liking. Yuri and Minho stood at the foot of the stairs while Onew and Key were upstairs just in front of the door where Sooyeon will emerge.

 

“Yul…”

 

Yuri turned to Minho with a questioning expression. “What?”

 

“I heard you’re being chummy with Lady Sooyeon” Minho wiggles his brows suggestively.

 

Yuri chuckles. “I was just being friendly. She doesn’t go out much and she doesn’t have friends aside from other wealthy families her father associates with”

 

Minho shakes his head. “Oh Yul. You can fool other people but certainly not me. Is Lady Sooyeon’s beauty enough for our picky Yul?”

 

Yuri chuckles. “More than enough”

 

Minho snaps his fingers. “I knew it. Couldn’t blame you though. She’s really beautiful. She can’t be compare to anything in this town or other town”

 

Their little talk was cut short when the music began playing indicating that Lady Sooyeon is about to grace the halls with her beautiful appearance. Instinctively, Minho and Yuri turned to the top of the stairs where Sooyeon is already standing. Minho smirks and move aside. He saw Sooyeon searching the crowd and he knows she’s looking for Yuri.

 

Minho’s small movement caught Sooyeon’s eyes and her sight immediately landed on the tall tanned soldier standing at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter