Chapter twenty.

Work Of Art

 

It was the day of the concert and I was waiting for Dara unnie to come pick me up.  That’s all we’ve been talking about this whole week.  We were all excited to see the interaction between Bom unnie and Yunho oppa.  Even if Bom unnie acts like she doesn’t care… you can tell that she’s excited. 
 
Dara unnie finally arrived and I walked towards her car and she started driving towards the stadium.
 
“I’m so excited! Finally a concert that doesn’t have to do with YG Entertainment!” Dara unnie said.
 
“I can’t wait to see the concert! I’ve been a fan of theirs.” Minji added.
 
We finally arrived at the stadium and walked towards the front.  Yunho dropped off the tickets a few days ago and he even gave us back stage passes.  We showed the guard our tickets and headed towards our seats.  The stadium was filled.  Of course it would be filled… it’s TVXQ.  They’re really talented.  We took our seats and were waiting for the show the beginning.  The crowds were staring at our box.  They were whispering to each other.  I bet you it’s because 2ne1’s at a TVXQ concert.  I just giggled to myself.  The lights then went off and the screen was showing a clip.  After the clip, the boys came out stage and started to perform.  The guys were so charismatic on stage!! I looked over to the girls and they were amazed.  Bom unnie kept her eyes on Yunho.  Does she like him too??  After four hours, the concert was finally done.  We grabbed our things and headed back stage. It is time… I can’t wait to see Yunho oppa and Bom unnie interact.  Dara unnie looked at me and she had a smirk on her face.  She was thinking of the same thing.  We got backstage and headed towards their dressing room.  We knocked on the door and a voice told us to come in.  The guys were just standing around talking to the staff members.
 
“Minhee you’re here!” Yunho exclaimed excitedly.  Way to make it obvious oppa.
 
“De. I want to introduce you guys to 2ne1.” I smirked at Yunho.
 
“Hi I’m Yunho.” Yunho said nervously.
 
“I’m Changmin. It’s nice to meet you guys.” Changmin grinned at them.
 
The girls were introducing themselves and it was finally Chaerin’s turn.
 
“I’m Chaerin. Nice to meet you sunbaes.” She told them and bowed to them.
 
“No need to call us sunbaes. Just call us oppa.” Changmin smiled at her and Chaerin just blushed.
 
Do I smell love in the air?  Dara unnie and I just giggled while Minji was looking around the room.  Bom unnie was just standing there playing with her hands.  She’s totally nervous!  I looked over at Yunho and he was looking at the floor while playing with his hands too.  Do I need to play matchmaker?!
 
“So what are you guys doing after this?” I asked them.
 
“We’re just going to go eat with some of our label mates.  They’re here right now.” Changmin told us.
 
“I see.” I told them. I guess we can’t hang out with them after this.
 
“Do you guys want to join us?” Changmin asked.
 
“Is it okay if we joined you guys?” I asked him. I knew that if I didn’t answer then the girls would decline his offer.
 
“Yeah we don’t mind. The more the merrier.” Changmin grinned at us.
 
“Alright.” I grinned at him and smiled at the girls.
 
“What are you doing?” Bom unnie whispered to me.
 
“We’re getting know them better.” I whispered back.
 
“Let’s go girls.  Everyone is meeting us there already.” Yunho told us.
 
“Alright.” I replied.
 
“Did you guys drive here?” Yunho asked.
 
“De. I drove here.” Dara unnie answered.
 
“Alright. We’re heading to that new club so just meet us in the parking lot.” Yunho told her.
 
“Alright.” She replied and we went towards our car.
 
We finally arrived at the place the guys were already there.
 
“You guys ready?” Yunho asked.
 
“De.” I answered and we followed him in. 
 
“Wait is it okay if we hang out with you guys at this club?” Bom unnie asked them.
 
“It’s fine. Fans won’t see us because we rented out this place.” Yunho told us.
 
“Ah I see.” Bom unnie answered him and we followed them into the club.
 
The club was really nice and there was music playing loudly in the background.  We walked towards a table and their friends were already there.   
 
“Guys this is Minhee and the 2ne1 members. You guys know 2ne1 and Minhee designed our outfits.” Yunho introduced us.
 
“Guys this is Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Yoona, and Jessica.” Changmin introduced the others.
 
Great. Why the hell is Yoona and the SNSD girls here?!
 
“Minhee you’re here!” Eunhyuk grinned at me.
 
“You know her?” Yunho asked.
 
“Of course. She’s Donghae’s best friend and we met a few times.” Eunhyuk grinned at Yunho.
 
“Ah I see.” Yunho grinned at them.
 
“Hi noona! I’m Donghae hyung ‘s favorite dongsaeng Minho.” Minho told me.
 
“Donghae talks about you all the time.” I smiled at him.
 
“Really?!” Minho asked me.
 
“De. He’s talking about how you’re so nice and he loves you.” I told him.
 
“Nice.” He grinned at me.
 
“Well let’s get the night started then.” Changmin said and everyone agreed.
 
Some people went to the bar while some people went to sit down at the table and order food.  I followed the 2ne1 members.  They were seated at a table with Eunhyuk and Minho.
 
“So all of you went to the concert?” Minho asked us.
 
“De. Yunho-ssi invited us to come.” Dara unnie told him.
 
“Hyung invited you guys to come?” Minho asked.
 
“De. He invited Minhee and invited all of us. It’s because he’s Bommie’s fan.” Dara unnie grinned at him.
 
“He is?!” Minho asked.
 
“De. Minhee told us.” Dara unnie said while Bom unnie was blushing.
 
“Are you a fan of hyung?” Minho asked Bom unnie.
 
“She’s one of his biggest fan! He’s probably like her ideal guy!” Dara unnie cut in for Bom unnie.
 
“Yah! Why are you saying things that aren’t true?!” Bom unnie told Dara unnie.
 
“Because it’s true. Don’t be shy Bommie.  They’re not going to tell anyone.” Dara unnie grinned at her.
 
“You’re stupid.” Bom unnie pouted at her.
 
“So it’s true then. You like Yunho hyung?” Minho questioned.
 
“If she doesn’t want to answer then don’t pressure her.” Eunhyuk cut in.
 
“There you guys are. Do you want anything to drink?” Yunho came over and asked us.
 
“It’s fine. We’ll get it.” Bom unnie said and got up from her seat.
 
“I’ll go with you.” Yunho volunteered himself and followed her to the bar.
 
Dara and I looked at each other and just giggled.  I looked over at Eunhyuk and he didn’t look too happy.  He was staring at Bom unnie’s direction.  He seemed uncomfortable too when Minho kept questioning unnie if she liked Yunho or not.  I wonder if he has feelings for her.  Maybe I should ask Donghae later.  
 
For the rest of the night, I just avoided the SNSD girls.  They were giving me dirty looks and didn’t talk to me or the 2ne1 members at all.  You can totally tell that they didn’t want us here.  I just spent my time with the 2ne1 members or the other guys.  I spent most of my time with Minho and Eunhyuk.  They were really fun to talk to and spend time with.  The 2ne1 members were talking to the guys a lot too.  It seems like they were having a really fun time.  I noticed how Changmin and Chaerin were attached to the hips.  They were inseparable.  Am I missing something?  Dara unnie and Minji were talking with Onew and Jonghyun.  You can tell that Jonghyun was in awe with Dara unnie’s beauty.  I couldn’t help but giggle.  I saw Bom unnie and Yunho on the dance floor dancing with each other.  They’re dancing with each other!!!! They look so cute!  I was getting tired so I decided to call it a night.
 
“Hey I’m going to head out now. You girls can stay. I’ll take a cab home.” I told the girls.
 
“You sure?” Dara unnie asked me.
 
“De.” I smiled at her.
 
“You’re leaving already Minhee?” Yunho asked me.
 
“De. I’m tired so I’m calling it a night.” I told him.
 
“I’ll walk you out.” He told me.
 
“It’s fine.” I told him.
 
“I want to and I need to talk to you about something.” He told me and we walked towards the front.
 
“So what’d you need to talk to me about? Bom unnie? I saw you guys on the dance floor and you guys are so cute!” I told him and he just laughed.
 
“Thank you but that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about.” He told me.
 
“What then?” I asked him.
 
“Changmin and I wanted to give you a gift.  It’s for all your hard work these past two months.  We’re really thankful for you and you’re the best.” He told me and handed me a plane ticket.
 
“What’s this?” I asked and it was a one week round trip to Japan.
 
“We know about you and G-Dragon. We have our sources.  You probably miss him so we got you a flight to visit him.” He grinned at me. “Don’t worry we won’t tell anyone about you and him.”
 
“I don’t know what to say.” I told him.
 
“Just say thank you and you’re the best.” He grinned at me.
 
“THANK YOU AND YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. I LOVE YOU GUYS.” I told him while pulling him into a hug.
 
“No problem Minhee. You worked hard and you deserve to rest. Have fun okay?” He told me.
 
“De.” I smiled at him while breaking the hug.  “Go back in and have fun with Bom unnie.”
 
“Will do. Bye Minhee.” He told me and I got into the cab.
 
I can’t believe they got me a flight to Japan.  They’re so thoughtful.  I wonder how they found out though.  I don’t care though… I get to see Jiyong. I think I’ll surprise him and not tell him anything! I’ll ask Youngbae for their address instead.  The flight’s tomorrow and I get to see him and the rest of the guys!  I got home and packed my luggage for a week’s worth and headed to bed. I can’t wait.  
 
Jiyong’s POV
 
I was currently in our dorm watching TV.  We didn’t have any schedule today so we decided to just relax.  I felt my phone vibrating and I got a text.  I opened my phone and stared at the wallpaper that I had on my phone.  It was a picture of me and Minhee.  I smiled at the picture.  I wonder what she was doing right now.  It’s been a few days since I last talked to her.  I’ve been really busy so I can’t make time to talk to her.  I wonder how the concert went.  I’ll have to ask her later.  I checked my text and it was from Kiko.
 
Fr: Kiko
To: Jiyong
 
Hey. You free today?
 
Fr: Jiyong
To: Kiko
 
Yeah. Why?
 
Fr: Kiko
To: Kiko
 
Want to hang out? I’m bored!!! :[
 
Fr: Jiyong
To: Kiko
 
Sure. What do you want to do?
 
Fr: Kiko
To: Jiyong
 
Anything’s fine. Meet me at my apartment then! :]
 
Fr: Jiyong
To: Kiko
 
Alright! :] See you in a bit ;]
 
I’ve known Kiko for a while and she’s one of my closest friends in Japan.  I enjoy spending my time with her whenever I can.  The guys didn’t really like her because she’s “a stuck up high maintenance brat.”  I didn’t find anything wrong with her and I like hanging out with her.  She’s fun to talk to.  I went into my room to get ready and headed towards the door.
 
“Where are you going Ji?” Youngbae asked me.
 
“Kiko’s bored so I’m just going to hang out with her.” I told him.
 
“You should just stay in with us.” Youngbae told me.
 
“Why?”
 
“Because we haven’t had a guys’ time like this in a while. Just stay Ji.” Youngbae told me.
 
“Look I know you guys don’t like her but I do.  She’s my friend and I’m going to hang out with her.” I told them.
 
“That’s not a good idea hyung.” Seungri mumbled.
 
“What’d you say Seungri?” I asked him.
 
“Nothing.” He told me.
 
“I’ll see you guys later. Don’t wait up for me.” I told them and headed to Kiko’s apartment which was down the hall from us.  Yes we live in the same apartment complex.
 
I arrived at her place and we decided to go get some sushi.  After sushi, Kiko wanted to go get some dessert.  We ended up at some crepes place.  Kiko wanted to go shopping so we went to the mall.  We were in front of a pearl shop and Kiko stopped and saw a pair of pearl earrings.  She was just staring at it.
 
“Do you like them?” I asked her.
 
“Huh? No. I just think they’re pretty.” She told me. “Let’s go to that shop over there.”
 
She walked over to the shop while I just stood there and looked at the earrings.  I think I’ll get it for her.  I walked into the shop and asked the workers to get me the earrings.  They wrapped it up and I paid for it.  After I was done with paying, I headed towards the shop where Kiko was at.
 
“Where’d you go? I tried finding you!” She whined.
 
“Sorry! I got a phone call.” I grinned at her.
 
“Was it your girlfriend?” She asked me but didn’t sound too happy.
 
“Ani. My manager.  He was asking where I was.” I lied to her.
 
“Ah I see. Let’s go Jiyongie. I found a dress that I really like and I wanted to try it on.  You need to give me your opinion!” She told me cutely.
 
“Alright. Go try it on and I’ll wait out here for you.” I smiled at her.
 
Kiko didn’t really like Minhee because she thought that Minhee would take me away from her.  I keep on insisting to Kiko that Minhee is a great person but she won’t listen to me and refuses to give Minhee a chance.  I can’t do anything about that so I just let it be.  I took out my phone and tried calling Minhee but it went straight to voicemail.  I guess she’s busy right now.
 
“Jiyongie what do you think?” I heard Kiko’s voice and looked up at her.
 
“You look pretty. The dress looks nice on you. You should get it.” I told her.
 
“Really?”
 
“Yeah. You look beautiful Kiko.” I told her.
 
“Alright. I’ll get it then.” She smiled at me and went back into the dressing room.
 
We spent another two hours at the mall and decided to head home.  I still didn’t give her the earrings yet.  I decided to give it to her once I drop her off at her apartment.  We finally arrived at her apartment.
 
“Thanks Jiyong for hanging out with me today.  I had fun today.” She told me.
 
“It was no big deal. I had fun too. Thanks for inviting me.” I grinned at her. “I have something for you.”
 
“What?” She asked me while I handed her the box.  
 
“See for yourself.” I grinned at her and she opened the box.
 
“You got me these?!” She asked me.
 
“Yeah. I knew how much you liked them.” I told her.
 
“Thank you so much Jiyongie!” She squealed and pulled me into a hug.
 
“No problem.” I hugged her back and laughed.
 
“You’re the best.” She broke the hug while her arms were still around my neck and grinned at me.
 
“I know I’m the best.” I grinned back at her.
 
“Why are you so sweet Jiyong?” She asked me.
 
“Who knows?” I smirked at her.
 
“Minhee doesn’t deserve you.” She told me.
 
“Look Minhee’s my girlfriend. Don’t say that.” I told her.
 
“I know but she doesn’t deserve you.” She said.
 
“Then who-” I was about to ask when I felt her lips crushing on mine.
 
I don’t know why but I didn’t pull away.  I felt myself kissing her back.  This was so wrong but I didn’t pull away.  After a few minutes, we finally pulled apart.
 
“I’ll see you later Jiyongie. Good night.” She smiled at me and walked into her apartment.
 
What the hell just happened?!  Why did I kiss her back and why didn’t I pull away from her?  
 
Minhee’s POV
 
My flight finally landed after a few delays!!!  I can’t wait to see Jiyong and the guys.  I went the get my luggage and walked towards a cab and headed towards their dorm.  I hope they're home.  Youngbae texted me a while ago telling me how they had the day off so they would be home.  I can’t wait to see them! I miss them so much.  I finally arrived at their dorm and paid the driver.  I headed towards their apartment.  I wonder what they are all doing.  I was walking towards their dorm when I stopped.  It was Jiyong and he was kissing someone.  I decided not to jump to conclusions and waited for him to push her away but he didn’t.  He was still kissing her!  Is he cheating on me?  And who is she?  I felt a sharp pain in my heart.  I decided to leave before he sees me.  I walked out of their complex and sat in front of the stair steps. I decided to text Youngbae oppa and tell him that I can’t make it.  Where am I going to go now?  I have a week here and I don’t know where to go now.  I got up from the steps and just walked around the city.  People thought I was crazy because I was crying and I had a big luggage with me.  What am I going to do now?  I was walking when I heard someone calling my name.
 
“Minhee?”
 
A/N
 
Hey. Sorry for taking a while to update the story! I've been busy with work and school. I'll try updating frequently like before...  
 
I'll try updating another chapter later after the Big Bang Concert!  Please comment! :]